Funny

Rochester, PA

#1 Apr 21, 2014
If your over 40 and you still mooch off your mom will you please stand up???!!! I know a few they can't raise kids and quick to talk about everyone around them!!! Now your just the bug talk if Charleston and marmet!
tina meadows

Belle, WV

#2 Apr 21, 2014
I know your not talking about me! I could beat you with these titties!
Funny

Rochester, PA

#3 Apr 21, 2014
tina meadows wrote:
i don't know you but if you walk like a duck it's a duck!! You must feel like someone thinks you mooch off your mother! Why else would you respond !!! Ill pass on your tittys I just looked you up on Facebook and you have noobs but your fat and I like women who take care if their own self and are healthy! Sorry
Melissa Murphy

Charleston, WV

#4 Apr 21, 2014
Lmao
Mad dog

Pittsburgh, PA

#5 Apr 22, 2014
Melissa Murphy wrote:
Lmao
Melissa Tina meadows must had known this was about her for obvious reasons!!! Hahaha
marcus

Charleston, WV

#6 Apr 22, 2014
tina meadows wrote:
Show em off baby. You gotta pic. Lol
Mad dog

Pittsburgh, PA

#7 Apr 22, 2014
marcus wrote:
<quoted text>
Show em off baby. You gotta pic. Lol
she's fat really fat!! It's gross and she wears her hair teased in the front look at her pic in Facebook dude!! Nasty
tina

Staunton, VA

#8 May 13, 2014
IM laughing so hard that family thanks there shit don't stink
hmmmm

Charleston, WV

#9 May 14, 2014
Id say that probably wasn't Tina who commented on this. She doesn't talk like that, She has a little more class
Tina M

Penfield, PA

#10 May 14, 2014
hmmmm wrote:
Id say that probably wasn't Tina who commented on this. She doesn't talk like that, She has a little more class
yes matter if fact I do ask my mom for money! I am. Great mother and my kids became grown they make their own choices it isn't my fault they ended up in prison! Also I am fat but I'm a good person!
Yeah

Penfield, PA

#11 May 14, 2014
Tina M wrote:
<quoted text>yes matter if fact I do ask my mom for money! I am. Great mother and my kids became grown they make their own choices it isn't my fault they ended up in prison! Also I am fat but I'm a good person!
why would you down play your family?? Point proven your all a hot mess
hmmmm

Charleston, WV

#12 May 15, 2014
Tina M wrote:
<quoted text>yes matter if fact I do ask my mom for money! I am. Great mother and my kids became grown they make their own choices it isn't my fault they ended up in prison! Also I am fat but I'm a good person!
This isn't even Tina. Im not close with her but I know that she would not post such nonsense

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fight in Shrewsbury 2 hr PamC 2
Kristina Sheldon 5 hr Ben There 32
What did Allen Cochran get pinched for? (May '15) 5 hr Straight 4
R-Side Football _ 2017 7 hr Kristi 9
Guy in Bus Stop Rand 11 hr Haveheart 11
Fire Bug in Belle Fire Pit Mess (Aug '14) 14 hr Fukyou 13
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 20 hr Missy 4,198

Chesapeake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance