wayne

Saint Albans, WV

#90 Mar 27, 2014
ooh and one more thing the girl he is with now dosent have anything wrong with her so stop making up shit
MARK WORKMAN

Charleston, WV

#91 Apr 2, 2014
All he does is talk shit like most. He has little man syndrome. I remember when he said I can whip that state troopers ass. And that guy grabbed him like a toy. Mike acts . He is a fake ass little bitch. Him and his friends won't do anything. I know. Believe me. They say things but never go by what they say. They all hide from fights.
1 post removed
FYI

Charleston, WV

#93 Apr 3, 2014
When trying to be different people. You may not want to write every name in caps. Upton sure pissed someone off. He's a spoiled lil kid yea. But to get on here. And blast his entire family for it makes you way worse. Js
WAIT

Nitro, WV

#94 Apr 4, 2014
Mike is a snitch and talks about everyone. He uses people and is only using his girlfriend. He has even sent me messages on face book and I know the truth. He is lying in her face. I think he is a terrible loser and evil.
WAIT

Nitro, WV

#95 Apr 4, 2014
The police has been contacted about him and his little group . I am sick of him as most people. FYI STFU mike. You retard. Go on different names? It's you that does that one you freaking troll. Dude looks like a troll. Face and hair. Happy Halloween. I am a troll. That is not a costume. Mike will be like no I look like one. LOL. That is not a good thing. I always thought he looked like one. Mike pretends like everyone likes him and he has so many friends. He cracks me up. Oh shit. Yeah. Really ?

Mike Upton March 3 2014 Mike Upton My girl and I ? I like to get a good girl, Quite honest I know and see some pretty girls. Drop dead pretty.

I got a list of the names of the girls he has been seeing behind her back for a longgggggggggggggggggggggg time.
RICKY BRAGG

Nitro, WV

#96 Apr 4, 2014
I was friends with him also. Let me just say he is not honest. He probably already ratted out quite a bit of people. If the police has seen you and you associate with him or have. Him and his girl have been ratting your asses out. Most deserve it. I know people he hung with. Two are in federal prison. It was not always daddy's money. Mike is a cheese eating rat for the cops. I got a couple of buddies on departments and a cousin who is a state trooper. They all said when he was younger and they would see him. He would point and start talking. My cousin says he will rat people out. I wondered myself why he doesn't stay in trouble. It's because he rats" go figure. Hey. He sells drugs and anybody that talks with him and he decides you aren't worth it anymore. He will snitch on you. Rather you are on drugs or not. He will talk . I know one guy that spent two years in prison that he lied on. Mike is a piece of shit. Somebody rains on him and his friends parade they'll snitch you out. He is the worse. Once you get called on. The police watches you constant and keeps your info in a date base on the computer. You can't hide.
Bobbie tucker

Akron, OH

#97 Apr 4, 2014
huh wrote:
Well Bobbie Tucker you are a real peice of work also I have seen how you live and treat kids in your presence. And have seen how you stick a needle in yourself to get high so you arnt any better than anyone else on here talking shit about anybody.
How about u put ur real name and come say this shit to my face pu**y. Cuz u obviously don't know anything about me and who gives a f how I get high that's my life not yours and I'll talk sh*t to anybody I need to especially when it's my family b**ch so buck up
Bobbie tucker

Akron, OH

#98 Apr 4, 2014
WELL YA KNOW wrote:
Yep. He talks with kids still even on face book and rants. Talks all kinds of shit about the police even. I bet Roop could whip him. Frankly Mike is mentally retarded. He swings pills around and it's just not weed or beer bobbie !!!!!!!!!! You are a crack head! State Police needs called in on all of the and the sheriffs. I mean it. They are al crazy and drugged up and bad for WV.
I'm a pill head c*nt get it right
Bobbie tucker

Akron, OH

#99 Apr 4, 2014
IGNORANCE wrote:
That is why Mike is a known "rat and informant " LOL. Please. He has been a "snitch " for a long while. He ratted out bobbie and her old man once.
What did he rat me out for I don't sell drugs Imbred y'all deff got life FD up hahahahaha
Bobbie tucker

Akron, OH

#100 Apr 4, 2014
MEGAHN SNYDER wrote:
BOBBIE told me he made moves on her and tried having sex with her even. She is like I know he is an ass . We fight at times. There is times where they don't talk for a long while. It's a matter of time before she and him get busted for selling. I don't feel sorry for either. If my cousin tried having a sexual relationship with me and said I was hot and kissed me . I would go on.
We'll considering I don't even know who you are why would i tell you something like that??? Lying doesn't make you look cool and for the record I've never been busted for selling drugs in my life nor have I ever sold drugs so get ya facts straight there fatazz cuz nobody likes a dumb hi
1 post removed
UMMM

Nitro, WV

#102 Apr 5, 2014
What we all should do is call the feds.
UMMM

Nitro, WV

#103 Apr 5, 2014
He did rat you and your old man out and everyone knows . He told people you had a relationship with him . An incest one. So he is lying? He called your old man a pimp and said he got you addicted on drugs and told you go whore around. So it's all made up? He has told several people things on you also Bobbie. I think the law should be arresting you all. Truth is they only let you go because everybody knows Bobbie is a big rat herself.
LMFAO

Nitro, WV

#104 Apr 5, 2014
He is a liar, He is retarded. He is a drug head!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#105 Apr 6, 2014
Let's see, we have a rat, a pimp, a liar, retarded, a drug head, call the feds, fatazz cuz, pill head cu*t, fake azz little bi*ch, and that was on one page. WOW what a stand up group. It has got to be a bunch of 12 year old virgins trying to get laid and the only thing that happens is their ho's will let them get a bit of stinky finger. Grow up a little bit gang, and maybe you will get more than a bit of stinky finger.
SAMANTHA GREENE

Nitro, WV

#106 Apr 9, 2014
Honey Mike has been cheating on you with girls from Cabin Creek, Marmet and Campbell's Creek and Rand. It's no secret. Everybody is not lying . It is true. The guys he hangs around with . Most know about it. They do it. Just look at his Face Book. He had lots of girls added on there. Now just some. Most he talks with when you are gone. He has a few minutes and doesn't care . He only cares about himself. You better get away for good. He treats women badly and gave two girls an STD in Campbell's Creek . He told them he had no girlfriend. He is a liar and cheater. He fucked on you with Kara Adkins, April Critchfield. Erica Briggs and many more other girls.
1 post removed
JASON MILLER

Nitro, WV

#108 Apr 9, 2014
One of his friends face books there is pictures of him an kara the trash adkins posing and cuddling together. Recently. Yeah dude. You are not smart. And you think everyone likes you on face book. When he meets them Oh were friends. BFF's forever lol. Everybody seen him and her together. Everybody in every town knows she is an ex hooker.
AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhh

Nitro, WV

#109 Apr 9, 2014
Mike gives me gas everytime I see his FB picture. Then I gag. What's wrong?
CEDAR GROVE RESIDENT

Nitro, WV

#110 Apr 9, 2014
Bobbie and Mike on different names defending . Classic. Everyone knows . Yes both are a little slow . So talk and type slow so they'll get it. Drugs doesn't help retards minds any better. LMFAO. Duh. He is a rat Paul. Everybody knows he is a rat.
MARY HANCOCK

Nitro, WV

#111 Apr 9, 2014
I got a text a bit ago from a friend . I will say the truth now. Yes Mike has been seeing other girls behind his girl friends back. He seen my friend in Campbell's Creek for two years leading her on. I told her this guy had a girlfriend. He treated her bad later on calling her nasty names like it was her fault. He thinks every girl is nasty. When it comes down. He is the player and leading girls on . Not everyone has a page like Face Book so they can tell about a person. They smoked weed and drank. My friend told him get out . He did. It's been four months since that has happened. He has been in different towns and is known by people. He is putting a front on for you. He tried hitting on me.
TRUTH

Nitro, WV

#112 Apr 9, 2014
Mike is a dumbass and doesn't even know he is. Plus he is a threat. Anyone know why he is seeing a 15 year old in George's Creek? For real now. Stop playing. Stop lying mike. Everyone knows in several towns and just not C.G. that you are full of it. The cops has even seen you in Campbell's Creek passing through with different girls and they know who you are. You been hanging with a known crack head in a trailer up there when you get a chance. You are a dummy, ugly inside and out. No manners. No real world. As for that thing you call a peni. It's the size of my two pinky's I heard. Money won't always help you. Karma will get you. Oh no Mike knows where most of us live. Shivers. Come on boy. I live at 425 maple drive Campbell's Creek. I got three guns and four dogs that will bite your ass. I know you would not do crap. Nobody fears you . Loser. Waste of human life. You little pathetic booger eating, nose picking child pedo o little chit. Go look in the mirror and just ram that head into it. You pathetic waste. He looks like sloth from the Goonies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 2 hr Weepy 2,883
Why are y'all on bikes? 11 hr theifalert 5
Stay in Boone County! (Jan '15) 14 hr Bar tender 2
Say It Ain't So...The First Baptist Church of C... (Dec '15) 15 hr Concerned 8
Betsy Gibson/Brandon Youell 16 hr Wonderer 2
Go Mart I. Chelyan 16 hr The Man 2
Faye Jarell - Crime Fighter 17 hr Alien 1

Chesapeake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance