First Prev
of 6
Next Last
sosorryso

Belle, WV

#1 Dec 2, 2011
I hear so many bad things about him, but also lots of good. I just want to know what peopl know about him?????
Wow

Charleston, WV

#2 Dec 2, 2011
Think you need to mind your own biz. grow up.
CGPPL

Belle, WV

#3 Dec 2, 2011
I kno he on the sex offender list for dating a 16 year old when he was 21, the girls parents went after him and he would be in jail if it wasnt for his daddys money. But hes a good guy and is raising a 2 yr old boy that may not be his biological son and they are very happy together. I think that alone says alot about the man. Uptons are good ppls in general if you want my opinion.
LMFAO

Charleston, WV

#4 Dec 2, 2011
He's a great guy. I went to school with him. He takes care of his kid & everything. Him being a sex offender is bs. Only cause the girl's parents got mad. Smdh. But on the real, people need to mind their own damn business.
C-D-C

Belle, WV

#5 Dec 2, 2011
He is a worthless drug dealer and everyone knows it.
OMG

Belle, WV

#6 Dec 2, 2011
He smokes it, he doesnt sale anything so go f*ck yourself.
IMHO

Charleston, WV

#7 Dec 2, 2011
Who cares if he smokes it... at least he isnt like some holier than thou @ss that likes to preach then go out and wash the valium and Xanax down with the liquor. Just legalize the damn stuff and let the government make some money.
I think

Cabin Creek, WV

#8 Dec 2, 2011
He will end up homeless sucxin dick for cash.
dct

Charleston, WV

#9 Dec 4, 2011
He izz fckin SEXY tee hee
Anonymous

Huntington, WV

#10 Dec 4, 2011
mike upton is a great friend and a wonderfull dad if he saw that u were wasting ur time on here talking about him he would be tickeled pink cus he dont care what any of u think he truley is a good friend trust me
newtou

United States

#11 Dec 9, 2011
1. Yes he does sale it! Michael Upton has almost every teenage boy that lives up mile branch smoken it daily.

2. Recently, His kid has been seen outside and Michael didn't even no he was out there!

3. There's different people driven his car every week and those people are drunk and high.

4. The state cops have been to his place a lot lately.
He gets by with the stuff he does because of his no good daddy.
hmmm

Point Pleasant, WV

#12 Dec 10, 2011
I have known him his whole life and hes a sweetie hes made mistakes but who hasent!!!
Bri

Belle, WV

#13 Dec 11, 2011
Mike is the shit, anyone that can talk shit about Dave is truly pathetic. And fyi those boys get weed for mike so you stupid bith
oldtome

Belle, WV

#14 Dec 11, 2011
newtou wrote:
1. Yes he does sale it! Michael Upton has almost every teenage boy that lives up mile branch smoken it daily.
2. Recently, His kid has been seen outside and Michael didn't even no he was out there!
3. There's different people driven his car every week and those people are drunk and high.
You think you got room to talk you fat pathetic bitch? I will end your shit.
Michael Upton

Belle, WV

#15 Dec 13, 2011
It is truly an honer to a subject on here, makes me feel good to know that ppl make time in their day to talk about me online. Thanks everyone! <333 ha ha HA
tarded

Belle, WV

#16 Dec 14, 2011
newtou wrote:
1. I never sold a drug in my life, and the boys up here were smoking pot withe their parents before I even lived here. 2. My son is very bright and fast, he will wait for you to turn your head for a second then run through the front door (unlocks it himself) and runs as far as he can and I end up chasing him down the holler, this has not happend for a few months now. 3. I let my licenced friends use my car because Im a pretty nice fuc*ing guy, and why is it a bad thing that other ppl drive it? 4. They were here because I am a sex offender for dating a younger girl (16) when I was 21, and state police come check on offenders from time to time. Then they were here looking for someone else. If I knew who had the balls to make a comment about my dad, you and I would be fightin . DONT TALK SHT UNLESS YOU KNOW SHT.

Come to me about complaints or your dislike for me, dont put lies about me online to try and be cute or whatever your goal may be. Yall kno where I live, and I kno noone up here will try to work it out, just gonna keep bein 2 faced pu$$y.
Bobbie Tucker

Summersville, WV

#17 Dec 14, 2011
you know what you stupid nosey mother f**kers MY COUSIN is not a piece of sh*t drug dealer...yea he may be a sex offender but thats only because of the stupid c*nts mother nobody put a gun to the b**ches head and told her to spread her legs....get ur facts straight....michael does more for his son than any of these other dead beat fathers around here do and if yall have something to say to me or him dont do it on the gd computer and then hide behind a fake f**king name pu**ys grow you some then run your mouth....better yet find something better to do than gossip about somebody who you know nothing about
Bobbie Tucker

Summersville, WV

#18 Dec 14, 2011
newtou wrote:
AND B*TCH YOURE A STUPID F*CKIN CU*T SO DROP DEAD BETTER YET WRITE YOUR REAL NAME SO WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND ILL COME TAKE CARE OF YOU AND YOUR MOUTH
bbb

Cabin Creek, WV

#19 Dec 15, 2011
theres plenty of dead beat parents in this world that neglect there kids for dope, and to me michaels son is NOT a neglected child so move on y go around puttin crap like this on here for families and others to see, its complete nonsence.
hate the uptons

Roanoke, VA

#20 Mar 1, 2012
all of the Upton's are pieces of shit that think a lil money can make everything disapear ... Dave Upton is the worst i wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Buddy Tessling 3 hr Amused 8
Buddy really 3 hr Amused 36
Melanie Metheny (Apr '11) 9 hr OMG get alife 313
Belle 9:55 alarm 9 hr Hose man 8
melissa newman 10 hr curious 3
its sad that cedar grove 17 hr American 5
Why are so many meth heads having more babies 19 hr just sad 1

Flood Watch for Kanawha County was issued at March 02 at 12:22PM EST

Chesapeake Dating
Find my Match