whites mixing with blacks

Posted in the Chesapeake Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#1 Jan 31, 2012
its disgusting and a bad example for children! read the bible!! stick with your color!!!!!
mini marcher

Orlando, FL

#2 Jan 31, 2012
canthidethetruth101 wrote:
its disgusting and a bad example for children! read the bible!! stick with your color!!!!!
Take your own advise and leave others to make their own choices! What I do, with whom I do it with is no concern of yours or anyone else!
1 post removed

Location hidden

#4 Feb 2, 2012
I don't want my children seeing that!! It is not okay nor acceptable! I was raised in a good home with morals and so will my kids!!!!
1 post removed

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#6 Feb 3, 2012
I don't want my children seeing that!! It is not okay nor acceptable! I was raised in a good home with morals and so will my kids!!!!
Why is it "not okay?"
What is immoral about it?

Reminds me of my fathers family. They are Italian. The family almost had a heart attack when he married my mother whose family is Irish/Native American.
The Italian family considered my mothers ppl savages.
Ppl who think like that are silly and simple in my opinion.
George

United States

#7 Feb 3, 2012
Just a bunch of sick sad racsists. Must burn them up that the president is half white and half black. lol
mini marcher

United States

#8 Feb 3, 2012
mullinsville wrote:
<quoted text>die of brain cancer
Really?!?! My comment bothered you much that you wish for me to die!!!!! Lmao
mini marcher

United States

#9 Feb 3, 2012
Who are you to say what is acceptable for other people? Again, what I do & who I do it with are not your concern!!!! Lmao

Location hidden

#10 Feb 5, 2012
It is not acceptable. Just some people have no morals nor goals. If you're in church, your preacher will tell you to your face that it is wrong. I am in church and I've seen it happen on many occations. I assume that none of you are if you disagree with me. You're all the reason that our world will be destroyed and while you are watching the rapture, you'll know you weren't one of God's people and you can turn to your mate that is not reflecting your color and thank each other. You'll all burn in hell, you'll find out when God returns for his that obey him!!!!

Location hidden

#11 Feb 5, 2012
Occasions**
must suck being ignorant

Charleston, WV

#12 Feb 5, 2012
The person who started this is obviously ignorant. All we can do is feel bad that they are so small minded and miserable.
2 posts removed

Powellton WV

#15 Feb 6, 2012
blacks have low IQs wrote:
<quoted text> prove your theory that racists are sad or sick...I'm not. Actually I'm not racist...I love Japanese and Chinese people, they're very smart and civilized....I only hate murderous, unintelligent, raping, robbing blacks and white deadbeats support them........genocide is my proposition
You like smart, civilized races and hate murderous, raping, robbing races?
Is that about right?

So whites should be at the top of the hate list.
The Roman and British empires raped, robbed and enslaved other races regardless of skin color...and did it for thousands of yrs.
The British settlers stole this land from Native Americans and look at the horror they inflicted on those gentle ppl.

You need to read a bit more history. You would find out that the "white" race has done more damage than any other race ever has.

Powellton WV

#16 Feb 6, 2012
It is not acceptable. Just some people have no morals nor goals. If you're in church, your preacher will tell you to your face that it is wrong. I am in church and I've seen it happen on many occations. I assume that none of you are if you disagree with me. You're all the reason that our world will be destroyed and while you are watching the rapture, you'll know you weren't one of God's people and you can turn to your mate that is not reflecting your color and thank each other. You'll all burn in hell, you'll find out when God returns for his that obey him!!!!
You do realize that, despite the pictures you see in your church, Christ was not a white man don't ya?

Powellton WV

#17 Feb 6, 2012
I know the bible as well as or better than you do.
There is one small line in there referring to not mixing races.
If you plan on following that one to the very letter then you must also stone everyone who commits adultery because that line is quite clear in the bible.
You should also pick up a poisonous snake and have faith it won't bite because that is also in there.

You can't follow which lines make you comfortable.
Or use one obscure line from the old testament to justify hating other races.

If you are a born again Christian then you follow the New Testament and the teachings of Christ.
Christ taught love, mercy, understanding, forgiveness, tolerance, acceptance and charity.

2 posts removed

Powellton WV

#20 Feb 6, 2012
<quoted text>killing is ok when your doing it to scum that causes problems for society instead of building it up
That is a well thought out and intelligent argument.

So that means that the British enslaving and murdering the Irish was okay.
It was fine for them to do the same on the continent of Africa and ....oh just btw try like hell to do it here.
The Nazis killing 6 million Jews..that was a good thing too huh?
None of these societies were scum or murdering trouble makers.
1 post removed

Powellton WV

#22 Feb 6, 2012
<quoted text>the holocaust never happened...and I don't feel like arguing when I have to type on my cell phone.....or I would give longer and better answers.....
I seriously doubt that.
losers

Hurricane, WV

#23 Feb 24, 2012
You're all stupid hahaha you're so nasty and categorized for this!! ew i cant hardly stand the world!! nasty ass people is all you see anymore i cant even explain it.
Grady Franklin Stiles

Dallas, TX

#24 Feb 24, 2012
It's 2012.
Grady Franklin Stiles

Dallas, TX

#25 Feb 24, 2012
I've never been prouder to be an atheist.
1 post removed
tgdh

Belle, WV

#27 Feb 25, 2012
yhedhyu
nunya

Charleston, WV

#28 Feb 26, 2012
FACT #1: The White race has crossed seas, harnessed rivers, carved mountains, tamed deserts, and colonized the most barren icefields. It has been responsible for the invention of the printing press, cement, the harnessing of electricity, flight, rocketry, astronomy, the telescope, space travel,firearms, the transistor, radio, television, the telephone, the light bulb,photography, motion pictures, the phonograph, the electric battery, the automobile, the steam engine, railroad transportation, the microscope, computers,and millions of other technological miracles. It has discovered countless medical advances, incredible applications, scientific progress, etc. Its members have included such greats as Socrates, Aristotle, Plato, Homer,Tacitus, Julius Caesar, Napoleon, William the Conqueror, Marco Polo, Washington,Jefferson, Hitler, Bach, Beethoven, Mozart, Magellan, Columbus, Cabot, Edison,Graham Bell, Pasteur, Leeuwenhoek, Mendel, Darwin, Newton, Galileo, Watt,Ford, Luther, De Vinci, Poe, Tennyson, and thousands upon thousands of other notable achievers.
FACT #2: Throughout 6,000 years of recorded history, the Black African Negro has invented nothing. Not a written language, weaved cloth, a calendar,a plow, a road, a bridge, a railway, a ship, a system of measurement, or even the wheel.(Note: This is in reference to the pure-blooded Negro.)He is not known to have ever cultivated a single crop or domesticated a single animal for his own use (although many powerful and docile beasts abounded around him.) His only known means of transporting goods was on the top of his hard burry head. For shelter he never progressed beyond the common mud hut, the construction of which a beaver or muskrat is capable.
FACT #3: The I.Q.'s of American Negroes are from 15 to 20 points,on average, below those of American Whites.
FACT #4: These Black\White differences have been demonstrated repeatedly by every test ever conducted by every branch of the U.S. Military, every state, county, and local school board, the U.S. Dept. of Education, etc.The same ratio of difference has held true over a 40 year period.
FACT #5: With an average I.Q. of 85, only 16% of Blacks score over 100, while half the White population does. The Negro overlap of White median I.Q.'s ranges from 10 to 25 percent-- equality would require 50 percent.
FACT #6: Blacks are 6 times as likely to have I.Q.'s of 50 to 70which put them in the slow learner (retarded) category, while Whites are ten times more likely to score 130 or over.
FACT #7: The U.S. government's PACE examination, given to 100,000university graduates who are prospective professional or administrative civil-service employees each year, is passed with a score of 70 or above by 58% of the whites who take it but by only 12% of the Negroes. Among top scorers the difference between Negro and White performance is even more striking: 16% of the white applicants make scores of 90 or above, while only one-fifth of one percent of a Negro applicants score as high as 90--a White/Black success ration of 80/1.
FACT #8: Differences between Negro and White children increase with chronological age, the gap in performance being largest at the high school and college levels.
FACT #9: White/Negro I.Q. differences are constantly excused as results of environmental variations. but at least five studies that have attempted to equate socio-economic backgrounds of the two races indicate no significant change in relative results. As environment improves, the Negro does better but so does the White. The gap is not decreased. In fact, extensive research by DR. G.J. McGurk, associate Professor of Psychology at Villanove University, reveals that the gap in intelligence between Blacks and Whites INCREASES where socio-economic levels of both races are raised to the middle classes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum 8 min Another Damn Liberal 454
Drug Dealers 54 min East Bank Jack 1
Whats going on at Medford Trucking????????? 5 hr Sherry 56
Clarence on Williams St 7 hr Google his name 5
Shane H Posts 20 hr Kris 7
Buddy has no title shot on Sept 5th 20 hr Google his name 7
Tom Clark she busted you out Mon BMW 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chesapeake Mortgages