What do u see in him

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#1 Apr 1, 2014
Monica first he is married so I. Know why he comes to u if I had that I would come to u to but he is a disgustin druggie the past few times I drove home I seen Billy's Camaro at your house what r u thinkin? U can do better send him home to his nasty wife
busted

Charleston, WV

#2 Apr 2, 2014
You got caught again Bill. What is Nikki gonna say now? I'm sure you have ran out of excuses by now. Neither of them are winners and nothing to brag about, then again you aren't either lmao I think if you had enough pills you could have them both at the same time! Nikki knows that you can't stay away from Monica,never have been able to. You shouldhave have marrieda her . Oh well you stuckhave with theher other smut lol. Don't bother trying to deny it, I've seen your car there a lot. I got pictures too bahahaha!
facts

United States

#3 Apr 2, 2014
They all strung out pill head needle junkie thieves!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Phillip Brown meth dealer (Mar '17) 1 hr Ihavealifenow 25
News Meth Arrest (Feb '13) 1 hr Wvgirl 22
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 2 hr brittany pierce b... 4,244
Another marmet cop gone 2 hr Dr Real Truth 15
Hunter Blankenship 2 hr Alien 2
Hastings Drive Meth Users 12 hr Gen Ripper 2
riversides flag corps girls 20 hr carrie 9

Chesapeake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance