October 4th Gubernatorial Special Election: Who gets your vote?

Created by MagnoliaWarbler on Sep 30, 2011

4,681 votes

Click on an option to vote

Bill Maloney

Earl Ray Tomblin

Bob Henry Baber

Marla Ingels

Harry Bertram

Copy

Stafford, VA

#6097 Feb 13, 2014
his state electing a repub gov is like showing dracula the cross. It wont happen is why we are where we are in this country. 80 years of ruin by the democrats. This election will not be close as wv folks cant get beyond the letter "d" in the alphabet. Too many on welfare with their hands out wanting their "freebies" from the democrats.
Voter2

Stafford, VA

#6098 Feb 13, 2014
Richard wrote:
Tomblin all the way.
I think he has done a pretty good job this far.
Rep

Stafford, VA

#6099 Feb 13, 2014
Vote straight ticket. Answer to all problems.
Tommy

Stafford, VA

#6100 Feb 14, 2014
that always comes from the Republican Camp! Who do you think elected Obama-----(the Majority of the Voters Mind You) not just a few democrats. Hell fire----- A lot of your own Party (republicans) couldn't wait to Vote the Bush era out as soon as possible=== so take some of the blame yourselves, cause Disgruntled Republicans is what lost the lastg election to the Democrats. And one more thing------I think that Obama has and has had the right Idea---- trying to pay off Some of this DEBT that the Republicans got us into. We were outta debt when Bill Clinton left office, and it is of public record./ So--0-- Do a google on it-- if you dare, that is if Your Republican Coal Operator Bosses will Let You?
Voter till now

Stafford, VA

#6101 Feb 14, 2014
herd--9-won wrote:
Mr. Maloney
I agree w you. To bad.
Return

New Castle, PA

#6102 Feb 14, 2014
Vote
Mike

New Castle, PA

#6103 Feb 14, 2014
Stand up for yourself
Vet

Danville, WV

#6104 Feb 17, 2014
Tommy wrote:
that always comes from the Republican Camp! Who do you think elected Obama-----(the Majority of the Voters Mind You) not just a few democrats. Hell fire----- A lot of your own Party (republicans) couldn't wait to Vote the Bush era out as soon as possible=== so take some of the blame yourselves, cause Disgruntled Republicans is what lost the lastg election to the Democrats. And one more thing------I think that Obama has and has had the right Idea---- trying to pay off Some of this DEBT that the Republicans got us into. We were outta debt when Bill Clinton left office, and it is of public record./ So--0-- Do a google on it-- if you dare, that is if Your Republican Coal Operator Bosses will Let You?
Tommy must be some special kind of stupid to believe that. Obama is set to double the national debt by the time he leaves office.

Since Tommy is so ignorant on this he can have no credibility on anything else.
i can not stand vets

Kenova, WV

#6105 Feb 17, 2014
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>
Tommy must be some special kind of stupid to believe that. Obama is set to double the national debt by the time he leaves office.
Since Tommy is so ignorant on this he can have no credibility on anything else.
you are a waste
Vote

United States

#6106 Feb 17, 2014
People best wake up. When Obama runs us in to the ground for good nobody will have a welfare check. Vote for Maloney.
i can not stand vets

Kenova, WV

#6107 Feb 17, 2014
Vote wrote:
People best wake up. When Obama runs us in to the ground for good nobody will have a welfare check. Vote for Maloney.
they use there service like we owe them something

“Tears of a Clown”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#6108 Feb 17, 2014
i can not stand vets wrote:
<quoted text>they use there service like we owe them something
You sound like you are jealous of vets and is bitter about it.

“Tears of a Clown”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#6109 Feb 17, 2014
Vote wrote:
Maloney would have opened the state treasury and give the money to the Koch typesd just like most Republican governors done the last four years and concoct another "we are broke" scam. We don't want Koch puppets running this state, sorry.
Yeah

Stafford, VA

#6110 Feb 20, 2014
Right. You all are stupid.
Jimmy Love

Matawan, NJ

#6111 Feb 20, 2014
Cry me a river!
Then go complain some more!
patriot

United States

#6112 Feb 20, 2014
Tommy Delegate wrote:
You people have been brainwashed by this hype that always comes from the Republican Camp! Who do you think elected Obama-----(the Majority of the Voters Mind You) not just a few democrats. Hell fire----- A lot of your own Party (republicans) couldn't wait to Vote the Bush era out as soon as possible=== so take some of the blame yourselves, cause Disgruntled Republicans is what lost the lastg election to the Democrats. And one more thing------I think that Obama has and has had the right Idea---- trying to pay off Some of this DEBT that the Republicans got us into. We were outta debt when Bill Clinton left office, and it is of public record./ So--0-- Do a google on it-- if you dare, that is if Your Republican Coal Operator Bosses will Let You?
you are an idiot Obama has created a debt higher than all the other presidents put together !!!!
Jimmy Love

Matawan, NJ

#6113 Feb 20, 2014
All the presidents create more debt! That is their job!
1 post removed
Stormy

Freedom, PA

#6115 Mar 6, 2014
Roomy
Stormy

Freedom, PA

#6116 Mar 6, 2014
Rhine
Saucer head

Kenova, WV

#6117 Mar 6, 2014
patriot wrote:
<quoted text> you are an idiot Obama has created a debt higher than all the other presidents put together !!!!
now that is a thick hard byrd just for you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
We dont want gays in Boone County (Mar '10) 7 hr cant fix stupid 3,828
get over yourself 13 hr fromwhereimat 6
Chrisitan Bowles aka CB Fri that dude 1
Marisa kenney (Aug '13) Fri sick world 17
listen here Thu findyourownman 11
Matt Keeney (Apr '14) Thu noseyrosey1986 6
Dupont Middle School Thu Hollergirl 36
Chesapeake Dating
Find my Match

Chesapeake People Search