First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#23 Aug 27, 2012
just sayin wrote:
Beautiful Disaster u live on topix dont you... you post more crap on more threads than any other person around maybe you should go back to go-mart u seem to have way too much time on your hands shouldnt you be taking care of your kid
Oh I far from live on here, sorry I type extremely fast and I allow my child to be independent and play by herself, I dont feel the need to be up her butt, shes in the house and she is safe so try again with that, my child is beyond very well taken care of and 75% of my day is spent with her not that I need to explain anything to you! As for working at gomart I worked there when I was 17! Trust me I don't go near Belle it said I had a reply on a topic from a year ago and I was just browsing, but I believe the last time I checked I pay my internet bill and own my laptop! So you act like a child and go back to whatever it is you do and worry about yourself!! I am grown and can very well do as I please! Also this is about 7-11 not about me, you ppl cannot stand not talking about me which is insane, stay on topic and thats not me!! Thanks and have a great day! Oh and sorry I did not lower myself to your level, I am not going to set on here and argue with a unknown person who knows nothing but to talk about others with none of it being true!
7-11 user

Ardsley, NY

#24 Aug 27, 2012
Someone needs a slurpee
1 post removed
Rotty Pyper

Charleston, WV

#26 Jul 9, 2013
A slurpee and a big bite.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OD list...name a junky game!!! 3 hr Letsplaythegame 4
Cheif Firing (Jun '16) 3 hr Luke 44
alert (Aug '14) 3 hr Hahaha 11
jays buddy 23 hr Concerned Citizen 24
What has Jay Snodgrass, the new Mayor of Marmet... Wed Concerned Citizen 17
Cody lanham (Feb '13) Wed Coats 5
Chelsey Hancock (Dec '16) Wed Hancock 25

Chesapeake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance