First Prev
of 2
Next Last
we will sure miss him

Charleston, WV

#2 May 29, 2012
Concerned citizen wrote:
I was at the 7 11 in belle today and I overheard an employee talking about someone on the nightshift pooping in the chili for the nachos. Ill never go there again.
the chilli comes in bag... No way could someone poop in it...
NightOwl

Ardsley, NY

#3 May 29, 2012
Don't think that certain nightshirt worker would do that. Hope she's not like that
hmph

Ardsley, NY

#4 Jun 2, 2012
I don't think terra would poop in there.
1 post removed
Chilli Mac

Williamstown, WV

#6 Jun 3, 2012
If you can't tell the difference between soy product and poop then you got a problem.

Terra is a very fine person! Honest, decent and upstanding!
Terra

Charleston, WV

#7 Jun 4, 2012
Thanks for the love..;)

I hate seeing my name on topix cause there ARE things someone could say that'd hurt my feelings at least a little.

Someone asked me years ago if we poop in the chili..lol. I was like WTF? Like it's an urban legend or something..lol. I am not sure what would make anyone even think of such a thing. In all the time I have worked there, and restaurants, I have never EVER seen or heard of anyone doing anything gross to anyone's food. Sheesh..lol.
Piss boy ar de

Martinsburg, WV

#8 Jun 4, 2012
I urinated into a glass and poured it into a neighbors spaghetti sauce about 4 years ago. Both parents were in the front yard with the kids and the sauce was on the stove just a simmering away and I had an ax to grind with one of them so I sneaked in the back walked into the kitchen and poured it in. I would do it again today if I had the chance. Yes I sort of felt bad for the kids, but not bad enough.
7 11 worker

Charleston, WV

#9 Jun 5, 2012
I pooped in the Chilli. What else would make it so tasty?
Lemer

United States

#10 Jun 5, 2012
I pissed in the officers coffee while I was in the service
PoBoy

Barboursville, WV

#11 Jul 27, 2012
But the babes that work there are H-O-T!
Dan

Charleston, WV

#12 Jul 27, 2012
One things public employees need to learn us to keep quiet. If they have to joke around, do it in private. No one wants to hear your lame jokes and your personal problems. Everyone has their own stresses to deal with without having to figure out if what you are saying is factual or not. Before opening your mouth, think with a normal persons head.
Cash4head

Belle, WV

#13 Aug 12, 2012
Need to get the manager back sure do miss her sexy mouth

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#14 Aug 25, 2012
The store is upkept by the ppl working there, and the ppl as far as I have ever seen do not take care of themselves! I hade a EMT tell me she wouldn't let one certain person even touch her purchases because she was so unhygentic, IDK I have only being there a cpl times, but what I saw the health dept should have done shut them down until they cleaned their act up, when you go in to get something to drink and see a employees half eatting lunch and opened drink then that should tell you to walk out which is exactly what I did!! However it has being over a yr since I was there so maybe they have cleaned their act up!! Or at least I hope so, but its the real world and I have seen much worse at different places all around, so its just not 7-11 in Belle!!
R Johnson

Hansford, WV

#15 Aug 26, 2012
When do you expect the employees to eat? They get no lunch break! Of course you are going to see the food they are eating when time allows! If they have to use the bathroom they have to try to go between customer visits. Most of the time they work by themselves.

Give those people their due, they put up with a lot for a measely wage.

Location hidden

#16 Aug 26, 2012
I am just saying I used to work at Go Mart sometimes by myself but would never put opened drinks or food in the fridges where it is very noticable!! They can take it into the fridge where the stock is kept, we always kept a small place away from other things so out customers wouldn't see it! Sorry just my opinion it grosses me out and BTW they have all this extra time to smoke so maybe skip one of the smoke breaks and go take a potty break!! So sorry I don't give anyone props considering I have worked in their postion, it just takes a lil commen sense and you can sweep and mop and know a customer is coming in, for gods sake its Belle, not really a high traffic area!!
Luckylady

Charleston, WV

#17 Aug 26, 2012
R Johnson wrote:
When do you expect the employees to eat? They get no lunch break! Of course you are going to see the food they are eating when time allows! If they have to use the bathroom they have to try to go between customer visits. Most of the time they work by themselves.

Give those people their due, they put up with a lot for a measely wage.
They do work very hard an long hours without breaks an put up with mouthy customers that don't care bout nothing but themselves an I agree with you 100 percent GIVE THEM A BREAK

Location hidden

#18 Aug 26, 2012
I do want to say something here yes they deserve breaks, but so do cops, paramedics, emt's, firefighters, Drs, coalminers and nurses to name a few, but beleive me none of them get one! They know what job they are going into and the hours that could be put on them and accept that! It takes time to get used to as does any change, but considering everyone is hiring right now, if they don't want to be a cashier at the local gas stations then change jobs to something you will feel more rewarded for! Not being mean but don't complain when you refuse to change! Just sayin
Crumb

Charleston, WV

#19 Aug 26, 2012
I think beautiful disaster is Jennifer Totten's psycho ass still thinking she has something to do with Belle. She looks different not in a mug shot with a straight jacket.
just sayin

Charleston, WV

#20 Aug 27, 2012
Beautiful Disaster u live on topix dont you... you post more crap on more threads than any other person around maybe you should go back to go-mart u seem to have way too much time on your hands shouldnt you be taking care of your kid
momma bear

United States

#21 Aug 27, 2012
I love 7 11. We live up the street and get a lot of stuff from there. We're in there daily usually.
I'm personal friends with three of the ladies and my husband with all of them.
They're stuck dealing with mouthy, smart ass, customers and cannot say a word to defend themselves or they will lose their jobs.
they're human. They need to eat and piss just like you do. Nothing wrong with it. They're overworked and under appreciated. I'm personally glad they're as committed to their job as they are. I know I couldn't handle it.
just sayin

Charleston, WV

#22 Aug 27, 2012
get em mama bear

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
chelsea ward is back in jail for the sixth time (Jan '17) 14 hr lenny 7
If Cox was let go. Who would be a good police c... (Sep '16) 14 hr kevin 42
kevin hancock lifelong useless druggie pos 14 hr mary 13
Is crystal ford on the market (Jan '17) 16 hr Sofunny 6
Reward for infomation 17 hr cocerned 2
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 20 hr RSM 4,245
Phillip Brown meth dealer (Mar '17) Tue Well 23

Chesapeake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance