#21 Nov 30, 2011
Liz wrote:
<quoted text> knock on my door
which one would that be?

Since: Sep 11

Crownhill

#22 Nov 30, 2011
Liz wrote:
<quoted text>there was a typo aaron farley died from a blood infection caused by very bad absece teeth that the doctors wasnt going to treat until december. The infection stopped his heart in his sleep. My kids & i cry for him everyday. I dont understand why murders & child molesters get to live and god lets a good father & husband die so young. I am sorry for my other comment my 4 year old had been crying all day for his daddy i wasnt in a good state of mind if you know me you would know thats not like me at all. Please pray for my family.
i am so very sorry for your loss i had wrong info dont want to disrespect anyone but if yiu live around there you must know they are bad but that is another topix please forgive me i was way out of line i hope you and your family finds some peace i know holidays are gonna be hard I will pray for you as i sm sure others are please please believe me when i say i was really wrong and i am sorry but take your sadness be mad at me but i do apologize
Sara84

Boynton Beach, FL

#23 Nov 30, 2011
StillAngry wrote:
I am sorry for your loss, Liz, and I want to offer my condolences to you, Ariel, Steven and Jacob. There is a major thing that happened about 2 years ago and I think you know what I'm talking about. Someone close to me and my children has been gone for a reason that you know about and chose to keep your family together because he was a good friend. Just wanted to let you know that I think about that everyday of my life. But, he is doing well and maybe it was a blessing in disguise that he be away from us. He is thriving and is well physically and mentally. I really am sorry for your loss.
that was sweet j, considering what he did to j. But at least you're being the bigger person and sending your condolences. U know who this is
Sara84

Boynton Beach, FL

#24 Nov 30, 2011
Liz wrote:
<quoted text>there was a typo aaron farley died from a blood infection caused by very bad absece teeth that the doctors wasnt going to treat until december. The infection stopped his heart in his sleep. My kids & i cry for him everyday. I dont understand why murders & child molesters get to live and god lets a good father & husband die so young. I am sorry for my other comment my 4 year old had been crying all day for his daddy i wasnt in a good state of mind if you know me you would know thats not like me at all. Please pray for my family.
hey Liz I'm praying for you, the boys and Kaylie everyday. I really liked Farley and hate that he passed away. Stay strong for those boys!! Just know that I am praying for y'all.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#25 Nov 30, 2011
I totally get that this is a public forum, and I am in no way trying to figure you ot, just not sure why you feel it necessary to publicaly post about someone who is no longer here
And, if you had a problem with her, it's probably time you let it go by now--don't look like it's gonna get resolved
And yes, people will read things posted about their family, especially when that family member has died.
Give yourself a pat on the back, you have done well
spacietracie61 wrote:
<quoted text>k but this is a public forum I will post what I want and I dont think you are gonna find out much bout me thru a keyboard or why I do what I do so if ppl dont lke what i write they dont have to read it.
Jen

Cedar Rapids, IA

#26 Dec 1, 2011
Liz, I had heard several things about how he died. I hate to see any life lost. I feel for you and your kids. I don't know what you and the kids are going thru. I can only imagine. It must be hard to explain to Steven and Jacob what happened and why their daddy isn't coming back. This is such a horrific thing. I appreciate you being so understanding. We have both had bad things happen to us and it seems like when we take 2 steps forward, we end taking 4 steps back!! Please tell Ariel and the boys that my boys say hello and miss playing with them!! I am praying for all 4 of you. Please know that.
April Matheney

Charleston, WV

#27 Dec 7, 2011
Spacietriacie this is Lisa's sister. Just don't talk about her story. if you are a recovering drug addicted then post your story not hers. you don't know what was going on her head. none of us do but GOD. Let GOD be the judge of people not you. Thanks.
April Matheney

Charleston, WV

#28 Dec 7, 2011
And her name is Melissa Dawn Bowyer. She married an Auber and Smith and was divorced by both and returned to her maiden name. Everyone has a nickname she liked Gina. What is wrong witht hat Stupid Ass.!!!!
Sarah

United States

#29 Dec 7, 2011
April Matheney wrote:
Spacietriacie this is Lisa's sister. Just don't talk about her story. if you are a recovering drug addicted then post your story not hers. you don't know what was going on her head. none of us do but GOD. Let GOD be the judge of people not you. Thanks.
amen April!! Well said!! Love & prayers still going out to ya from me!!
Go April

United States

#30 Dec 7, 2011
April Matheney wrote:
And her name is Melissa Dawn Bowyer. She married an Auber and Smith and was divorced by both and returned to her maiden name. Everyone has a nickname she liked Gina. What is wrong witht hat Stupid Ass.!!!!

That's all correct her name was Melissa Dawn Bowyer but liked to go by Lisa or Gina!! I hear ya April! Tell her like it is!!

Since: Sep 11

Crownhill

#31 Dec 7, 2011
Go April wrote:
<quoted text
That's all correct her name was Melissa Dawn Bowyer but liked to go by Lisa or Gina!! I hear ya April! Tell her like it is!!
Hey i let it go you guys keep on and on so whatever you want to say i did go another topix and start my own and have met a few recovering addicts so get over it i said what i wanted to say and if you wnated it to end you wld not have my name back on here sorry for your loss just lost a brother myself really did not mean any harm old habits old angers like i said i am not saying anything else on this subjuect just keep my name off here and you wont see me on here again was that well said
FYI

Charleston, WV

#32 Dec 10, 2011
Liz wrote:
<quoted text>typo in my last reply aaron farley my husband died from a blood infection. I still think your a stupid b
So sorry for you lost. Here is what you may want to do, for yourself and your children. Get counseling, family and legal, if possible. Try to get his medical/dental records and find a malpractice lawyer out to state who is will to evaluate your case. Lots of them on the internet.

In my opinion the doctors and lawyer in the area are in the same good old boys clubs.

Best of luck to you and your children.
Outingthefake

San Angelo, TX

#33 Apr 27, 2012
Spacietracie isn't a man, I don't know what her realy name is but she wasn't lying about being a drug addict because she passed the gene on to her daughter who now has 2 kids that she exposed to drugs. Her daughter's name is Amber Alderson. This tracie is on every single forum on here. She has NOTHING better to do with her time than post bs threads!
Boy are you smart

Charleston, WV

#34 Apr 28, 2012
Outingthefake wrote:
Spacietracie isn't a man, I don't know what her realy name is but she wasn't lying about being a drug addict because she passed the gene on to her daughter who now has 2 kids that she exposed to drugs. Her daughter's name is Amber Alderson. This tracie is on every single forum on here. She has NOTHING better to do with her time than post bs threads!
Did you put all this together from Wynter's thread like everyone else?? Boy you are a smart one there since Amber and Spacietracie both said loud and proud who they are! LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paige 36 min Sarah 5
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 4 hr Chris 4,201
gvfd (Apr '16) 6 hr Wondering 13
Amy lawhorn , the lawhorn (Jun '16) 22 hr big john 6
green lantern (Oct '15) 23 hr Ohwildgirl 13
Curtis Ratcliff and a prostitute Mon STDs Unlimited 2
Anybody supporting paris workman for magistrate? (Apr '16) Mon Perdue 9

Chesapeake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance