Comments
1 - 20 of 34 Comments Last updated Apr 28, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Sep 11

Crownhill

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 22, 2011
 
well I see the thread is gone bour her od in her house she lives behind foodland in that trailer court there and the hudnall girl raised her boys with their daddy and she did a good job no doubt but the thread of these ppl oding on these pain pills so others will learn from their mistales just saying..

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 22, 2011
 
Listen, I dont know who you are...but I think you should get a life and quit posting about Lisa--her family does not appreciate all this bullshit being posted....the least you people could do is LET IT GO.....GOT IT? It is really uncalled for

Since: Sep 11

Crownhill

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 23, 2011
 
I do not see where a thread that could keep others from making the smae mistakes.This ia a public form i did not like her but its awful how she died and drugs are taking over I heard a man named farley od the same week sumthing needs to be done just saying

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 24, 2011
 
I understand that, and I realize you didn't like her from the other things you have posted...If you want to get the message out there, start a new forum, but leave her name off your keyboard. Nobody wants to hear that someone is trashing their family members on here, so please, I am asking you nicely to leave her name out your mouth and posts. And yes, something does need to be done, do all the anti-drug posting you want, just tell your story.....not someone elses...Who are you anyway?
spacietracie61 wrote:
I do not see where a thread that could keep others from making the smae mistakes.This ia a public form i did not like her but its awful how she died and drugs are taking over I heard a man named farley od the same week sumthing needs to be done just saying
LuciBo

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Nov 28, 2011
 
Thank you

Since: Sep 11

Crownhill

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Nov 29, 2011
 
LuciBo wrote:
Thank you
no disrespect intended
Liz

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Nov 29, 2011
 
spacietracie61 wrote:
I do not see where a thread that could keep others from making the smae mistakes.This ia a public form i did not like her but its awful how she died and drugs are taking over I heard a man named farley od the same week sumthing needs to be done just saying
you need to get your facts you idiot. Farley didnt od he did from a blood infection. Keep his name out of your mouth you no good for nothing peice of crap. Its sad that you have nothing better to do than spread lies and rumors around. And you no nothing about lisa. You dont even know her last name. I know who you are and you are worse on drugs than your family knows it would be a shame if they find out. Stubid bitch
Liz

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Nov 29, 2011
 
spacietracie61 wrote:
I do not see where a thread that could keep others from making the smae mistakes.This ia a public form i did not like her but its awful how she died and drugs are taking over I heard a man named farley od the same week sumthing needs to be done just saying
typo in my last reply aaron farley my husband died from a blood infection. I still think your a stupid b

Since: Sep 11

Crownhill

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Nov 29, 2011
 
Liz wrote:
<quoted text>typo in my last reply aaron farley my husband died from a blood infection. I still think your a stupid b
ii guesse you do know who i am since i have my pic up and you do not kno who i am or u wld kno i hsve did the drug thing all ready came out on the othr side and my family knew all about it so know who the stupid b**** she had a lot of alias bowyer is what i seen on all the court papers so dont tell me what i know sorry for your loss on farley but you need to check your neighbors cuz it came from the trailer park he od now what??????
hello Lord

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Nov 29, 2011
 
Please just stop this nonsense.... so what if someone passed away doing drugs... did you even stop to think that maybe they tired and tired but just couldn't kick the habit.. Why must you come on here badgering families of those who died... It is none of anyones business how or why a person dies... only GOD is our Judge... Let them rest in peace because they didn't have it here on Earth!!!
Judge not lest ye be Judged!!! Shame on you Spacietracie 61. You need to get a life and quit worrying about what is going on in others back yards. Clean off your own back porch 1st before you go cleaning off others. Shame Shame Shame... I am sorry for everyones loss.
StillAngry

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Nov 30, 2011
 
I am sorry for your loss, Liz, and I want to offer my condolences to you, Ariel, Steven and Jacob. There is a major thing that happened about 2 years ago and I think you know what I'm talking about. Someone close to me and my children has been gone for a reason that you know about and chose to keep your family together because he was a good friend. Just wanted to let you know that I think about that everyday of my life. But, he is doing well and maybe it was a blessing in disguise that he be away from us. He is thriving and is well physically and mentally. I really am sorry for your loss.
LuciBo

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Nov 30, 2011
 
I would just like to know who this SpacieTracie is....I don't have a problem posting my name, so why do you? I am just really disgusted by people who want to talk about the problems of others, and yet let their own go unresolved. When tragedy happens, I do not feel it is the place of someone outside of the family to discuss it or trash talk about someone who is no longer living. So if you must, please have a little respect, talk about it somewhere else besides the world wide web. What happend while Lisa was here is not your business, whoever you are SpacieTracie, so why don't you put your story out there and leave the story of anyone else out of it. Thank you....I am really trying to be nice

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Nov 30, 2011
 
Also, like Liz said above, you don't even know her real name and just why would you feel it necessary to bring up anything about her kids

Maybe you need counseling to to go along with your recovery....and by the way, taking a pill to replace the ones you were addicted to is not exactly recovery, just sayin

Since: Sep 11

Crownhill

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Nov 30, 2011
 
LuciBo wrote:
Also, like Liz said above, you don't even know her real name and just why would you feel it necessary to bring up anything about her kids
Maybe you need counseling to to go along with your recovery....and by the way, taking a pill to replace the ones you were addicted to is not exactly recovery, just sayin
I only took it long enough to get off the hard pills now i am drug free i apoligized to the lady and started a topix just bout how drugs are destroying this state and ppl can learn thru others mistakes but then she wanted to call me a b.... and say she was gonna tell my family lol like they dont know and they wld not tell you i am somthing i am not and yes i do know her real name but like me she had many alias and i mentioned her kids cuz my cousin is raising them and i am proud of the job she has done but if you know lisa gina you know she did some things i dont want ppl acting like a saint when i die and me i am someone she stood in court and lied bout their daughter Tracie aka spacietracie soooo now what i am not a person to hide cuz i aint scared of shit i have a discovery i can make copies of and post around foodland and places if you want me to

Since: Sep 11

Crownhill

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Nov 30, 2011
 
Liz wrote:
<quoted text>you need to get your facts you idiot. Farley didnt od he did from a blood infection. Keep his name out of your mouth you no good for nothing peice of crap. Its sad that you have nothing better to do than spread lies and rumors around. And you no nothing about lisa. You dont even know her last name. I know who you are and you are worse on drugs than your family knows it would be a shame if they find out. Stubid bitch
ask the bowlegged guy drives red truck he going around saying he od and yes i am a bitch not someone you want on your badside cuz i am a little crazy just saying

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Nov 30, 2011
 
Well if you know Lisa then you may know her family, of which I am..maybe you know me, I dont know..But, besides that, I am in no way acting as if Lisa was a saint, I just don't feel it is real cool of you to talk about a person who is gone(no matter how it happend) and I don't think you know the whole story about Lisa soooo, I am going to say it again, let it go
The only way people learn from others mistakes is when they make them as well....so don't act like you are here on Topix to educate---you are here to takk shit, and I am here to find out why people(like you) want to talk about someone who is gone
I have nothing else for you

Since: Sep 11

Crownhill

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Nov 30, 2011
 
LuciBo wrote:
Well if you know Lisa then you may know her family, of which I am..maybe you know me, I dont know..But, besides that, I am in no way acting as if Lisa was a saint, I just don't feel it is real cool of you to talk about a person who is gone(no matter how it happend) and I don't think you know the whole story about Lisa soooo, I am going to say it again, let it go
The only way people learn from others mistakes is when they make them as well....so don't act like you are here on Topix to educate---you are here to takk shit, and I am here to find out why people(like you) want to talk about someone who is gone
I have nothing else for you
k but this is a public forum I will post what I want and I dont think you are gonna find out much bout me thru a keyboard or why I do what I do so if ppl dont lke what i write they dont have to read it.
Liz

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Nov 30, 2011
 
spacietracie61 wrote:
<quoted text>ii guesse you do know who i am since i have my pic up and you do not kno who i am or u wld kno i hsve did the drug thing all ready came out on the othr side and my family knew all about it so know who the stupid b**** she had a lot of alias bowyer is what i seen on all the court papers so dont tell me what i know sorry for your loss on farley but you need to check your neighbors cuz it came from the trailer park he od now what??????
there was a typo aaron farley died from a blood infection caused by very bad absece teeth that the doctors wasnt going to treat until december. The infection stopped his heart in his sleep. My kids & i cry for him everyday. I dont understand why murders & child molesters get to live and god lets a good father & husband die so young. I am sorry for my other comment my 4 year old had been crying all day for his daddy i wasnt in a good state of mind if you know me you would know thats not like me at all. Please pray for my family.
Liz

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Nov 30, 2011
 
spacietracie61 wrote:
<quoted text>ask the bowlegged guy drives red truck he going around saying he od and yes i am a bitch not someone you want on your badside cuz i am a little crazy just saying
knock on my door
Liz

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Nov 30, 2011
 
StillAngry wrote:
I am sorry for your loss, Liz, and I want to offer my condolences to you, Ariel, Steven and Jacob. There is a major thing that happened about 2 years ago and I think you know what I'm talking about. Someone close to me and my children has been gone for a reason that you know about and chose to keep your family together because he was a good friend. Just wanted to let you know that I think about that everyday of my life. But, he is doing well and maybe it was a blessing in disguise that he be away from us. He is thriving and is well physically and mentally. I really am sorry for your loss.
thank you & i am sorry for what you are going through. I wanted to make sure you know that farley didnt od. He died from a blood infection caused by very bad absece teeth it stopped his heart in his sleep. The doctors werent going to treat him until december. I dont know how i am going to make it without him. The kids cry almost everyday for their daddy. You should stop by sometime.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chesapeake Discussions

Search the Chesapeake Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Dog Town (Belle) (Dec '13) 14 min be nice 69
pretty girls in belle and shrewsbury 47 min be nice 1
bobbi jo 1 hr meeeeeeeee 1
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr bacon hater 53,605
Popeye 5 hr Lisa 13
anyone know this woman 6 hr Knows Dani 11
mellissa Atkinson 6 hr Good Citizen 9
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chesapeake Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chesapeake People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chesapeake News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chesapeake
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••