Problem solved

Charleston, WV

#4 Jun 14, 2011
YUMMmMm XXX!!!
Richard Head

Statts Mills, WV

#5 Jun 15, 2011
Rosa would make a fine mayor!
That town needs someone in charge with a little moxy.

And by golly, that girls got MOXY!!
Past Resident

Charleston, WV

#6 Jun 15, 2011
Are u serious??? I thought the people someone they could trust.
Richard Head

Statts Mills, WV

#7 Jun 17, 2011
Like who?
Bulk Chinstrut

Charleston, WV

#8 Jul 9, 2013
Eric Perry would make a fine mayor!
I agree

Charleston, WV

#9 Jul 11, 2013
Bulk Chinstrut wrote:
Eric Perry would make a fine mayor!
as long as its not the town choker.
Mr. Mayor

Charleston, WV

#10 Jul 14, 2013
Maybe I should run for Mayor of Belle! This town has so much negativity in it not only towards the town police dept, local companies but also each resident. And why? Because there is nothing for the people of Belle here. There should be weekend jamborees in front of town hall during the summer. A fireworks show for families to enjoy. A Belle town car show, carnivals at The Walker lot, art and craft fairs (not just one day long during beginning of summer). Community projects from all people and our local churches to brighten the neighborhoods and involve the youth to take part in cleaning up our sidewalks and streets. Clean the vacant properties and rebuild. Not to mention the Rec center at the town hall should be open to the public 7 days a week for recreational basketball and fitness classes. And last I would make sure that each drug house whether it be on my corner or yours or on the hill would be cleaned up and taken care of properly. No more playing nice to the drug dealers. If your a landlord and you rent to known and convicted drug users and continue to let it go on then you should be accountable for those actions. This town needs a new direction to go in and a new face! Thank you!
Crystal

Houston, TX

#11 Jul 15, 2013
You got my vote Mr. Mayor!
Hmm

Charleston, WV

#12 Jul 15, 2013
[QUOTE who="Mr. Mayor"]Maybe I should run for Mayor of Belle! This town has so much negativity in it not only towards the town police dept, local companies but also each resident. And why? Because there is nothing for the people of Belle here. There should be weekend jamborees in front of town hall during the summer. A fireworks show for families to enjoy. A Belle town car show, carnivals at The Walker lot, art and craft fairs (not just one day long during beginning of summer). Community projects from all people and our local churches to brighten the neighborhoods and involve the youth to take part in cleaning up our sidewalks and streets. Clean the vacant properties and rebuild. Not to mention the Rec center at the town hall should be open to the public 7 days a week for recreational basketball and fitness classes. And last I would make sure that each drug house whether it be on my corner or yours or on the hill would be cleaned up and taken care of properly. No more playing nice to the drug dealers. If your a landlord and you rent to known and convicted drug users and continue to let it go on then you should be accountable for those actions. This town needs a new direction to go in and a new face! Thank you![/QUOTE]
Easier said than done.
Mr. Mayor

Charleston, WV

#13 Jul 15, 2013
Your right, nothing is easy. But nothing will change as long as nothing is being done. How many times do you see the Mayor out walking the streets of this town? How many town projects are taking place for families and organizations to be involved in? I do understand this is a small town but there are things called Federal Grants also business taxes that money can go towards for town upgrades. As long as people have that mentality that its easier said than done then that's as far as you will get.
belle resident

Harrison, TN

#14 Jul 15, 2013
[QUOTE who="Mr. Mayor"]Maybe I should run for Mayor of Belle! This town has so much negativity in it not only towards the town police dept, local companies but also each resident. And why? Because there is nothing for the people of Belle here. There should be weekend jamborees in front of town hall during the summer. A fireworks show for families to enjoy. A Belle town car show, carnivals at The Walker lot, art and craft fairs (not just one day long during beginning of summer). Community projects from all people and our local churches to brighten the neighborhoods and involve the youth to take part in cleaning up our sidewalks and streets. Clean the vacant properties and rebuild. Not to mention the Rec center at the town hall should be open to the public 7 days a week for recreational basketball and fitness classes. And last I would make sure that each drug house whether it be on my corner or yours or on the hill would be cleaned up and taken care of properly. No more playing nice to the drug dealers. If your a landlord and you rent to known and convicted drug users and continue to let it go on then you should be accountable for those actions. This town needs a new direction to go in and a new face! Thank you![/QUOTE]
You got my vote too..
So whats your name so I can bubble it in on the ballot

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Billie Blake 54 min Alien 3
Is it illegal.. 2 hr Shrinkage 5
Where is he at 7 hr shame 11
Sandra Wilson Young Evans Moore 8 hr Just Wondering 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 14 hr Bug 1,292
Oct 12th UFO sighting (Oct '14) 19 hr shannonm 12
News Town recorder becomes new mayor of Marmet Mon Sarah 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chesapeake Mortgages