Want to know

Kimberly, WV

#1 Nov 9, 2013
who was the woman that was stabbed and where was it at?
k

Oakvale, WV

#2 Nov 9, 2013
I was wonderin the same thing
Want to know

Kimberly, WV

#3 Nov 11, 2013
they had this on the news today! The girls name Is Lidia Conrad, anyone know her?
Local John

Charleston, WV

#4 Nov 11, 2013
Yea I know Lydia as a matter of fact she just left my crib no more than 20 minutes ago stitches and all. For some odd reason I forgot to get her cell number so if you or anyone else happens to run into Lydia before I do would you be a peach and let her know she forgot the $50.00 I left for her on my nightstand? Thanks a mill.

Just so you'll know I was as gentle as a lamb with her, because of the stitches and bandages and all.
Lydia

Kimberly, WV

#5 Nov 11, 2013
Local John wrote:
Yea I know Lydia as a matter of fact she just left my crib no more than 20 minutes ago stitches and all. For some odd reason I forgot to get her cell number so if you or anyone else happens to run into Lydia before I do would you be a peach and let her know she forgot the $50.00 I left for her on my nightstand? Thanks a mill.
Just so you'll know I was as gentle as a lamb with her, because of the stitches and bandages and all.
You stupid prick! I don't know u and I sure as hell have not been to your house! Keep my name out of ur mouth u nasty a** pervert!
ghost

Charleston, WV

#6 Nov 11, 2013
Lydia wrote:
<quoted text> You stupid prick! I don't know u and I sure as hell have not been to your house! Keep my name out of ur mouth u nasty a** pervert!
This stupid POS SOB has been posting this same message on several threads in different forums. Best thing to do with a troll is to ignore them, when they don't get any attention from their stupidity eventually they will go away.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#7 Nov 11, 2013
Local John is Troy Sexton from Turnpike Chevrolet. Call the dealership and complain, better yet call GM and tell them that their computers are being used for obscene material.
Lydia

Kimberly, WV

#8 Nov 11, 2013
Paul Masley wrote:
Local John is Troy Sexton from Turnpike Chevrolet. Call the dealership and complain, better yet call GM and tell them that their computers are being used for obscene material.
Thank you I will diff do that! that was so disrespectful what he said! I was stabbed at my home and he is going to write something like that! This is not the time or place for this! Being attacked at ur own home and dealing with the strss from that is bad enough but for him to say that is Just rude and uncalled for!
Lydia

Kimberly, WV

#9 Nov 11, 2013
How would u feel if ur sister, mother, or family member was attacked and someone wrote that! Karma is a b*tch and I hope it comes and bites u in the ass! If you only knew what I was going through since this happened, if u were some what decent, you would not post things like that! but I do hope that no one you love has to go through what I am now dealing with!

Location hidden

#10 Nov 11, 2013
Lydia, I am so sorry what happened to you and wish you a speedy recovery.

I also hope that some of the men in your clan go find Troy Sexton and give him a peace of YOUR mind. Breaking all of his fingers would be a start. He is a child abuser that got off and deserves any punishment that he gets. Just tell your clan not to leave any evidence.
Smart u are

Brooklyn, NY

#11 Nov 23, 2013
Paul smh you feel sorry for Lydia the drug head? Lmao.

Location hidden

#12 Nov 24, 2013
She may be a drug head, but with putting up with Troy "Boy Toy" Sexton and his merry band of perverts including Hallburn could make anyone turn to drugs for an escape.
Lydia

Kimberly, WV

#13 Nov 24, 2013
Smart u are wrote:
Paul smh you feel sorry for Lydia the drug head? Lmao.
I'm not a drug head! And if you have something to say about me why not use ur name!
Buck

Greenville, VA

#14 Nov 25, 2013
Are you single Lydia? Are you looking for a man?
Lydia

Kimberly, WV

#15 Nov 25, 2013
Buck wrote:
Are you single Lydia? Are you looking for a man?
Really?
Buck

Clifton Forge, VA

#16 Nov 25, 2013
Why not?
Lydia

Kimberly, WV

#17 Nov 25, 2013
Buck wrote:
Why not?
I'm not and I'll give u some advice don't look for women on here!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
haha 17 hr ha 4
Glasgows Mayors race 19 hr Hillbilly 48
Cabin creek bar? (Jun '14) 19 hr grand opening in ... 38
city workers 22 hr Joe 17
Anna Shelton (Sep '14) Fri lova143 25
sick of seeing todd c comnents Thu Good Citizen 8
Jack Ice (Sep '12) Thu Good Citizen 37
More from around the web

Chesapeake People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE