holly bourke trouble maker

holly bourke trouble maker

Posted in the Chesapeake Forum

fed up

Charleston, WV

#1 Jun 15, 2014
go back up the holler u came from no one wants u here u ruin every bodys life and screw any thing for ten dollars cheap nasty u aint even pretty so why do u go around like your all that good for nothing smelly trash
Grape Ape

United States

#2 Jun 24, 2014
How do I get up with her?
lp

Portage, MI

#3 Jun 24, 2014
Grape Ape wrote:
How do I get up with her?
Shake a pill bottle, she'll come running!!
Grape ape

Charleston, WV

#4 Jun 24, 2014
lp wrote:
<quoted text>
Shake a pill bottle, she'll come running!!
Where would be the best place to shake the bottle
Lol

Charleston, WV

#5 Jun 27, 2014
Shewberry by car wash I've heard
whhy

Charleston, WV

#6 Jul 12, 2014
Lol wrote:
Shewberry by car wash I've heard
please anyone who sees her please tell her to go get drug rehab because shes gonna end up worse then now shes got a boy who stays with her kids and don't even know if there his and messes around with ahomeless guy any one who does mess with her shes spreading std if u care about your health u wouldn't be asking for her and put glasses on look at her sad I catch her around my man she will be gone nothing worse then trash like her home wreaker please get rehab I know u read this look in phone book fot a rehab place for u
a mess

Charleston, WV

#7 Jul 12, 2014
please se is mean heartless girl karmas coming baby girl
real

Charleston, WV

#8 Jul 15, 2014
that girl don't care two weeks a go she sucked it for 10 then dropped her near store in shrewsbury she hopped in a green truck with old man I guess get the rest she is gross never again aint even worth 10
u caught up

Charleston, WV

#9 Jul 26, 2014
ATTENTION: ANY GUYS OLD MEN OR ANY THAT HOLLY HAS DONE ANYTHING SEXUAL WITH FOR MONEY NO FAKE PEOPLE PLEASE PUT YOUR NAME STATE WHERE,, WHEN WHAT PLEASE COME FORWARD DONT BE A COWARD HER BOYFREIND THAT TAKES CARE OF HER KIDS WHILE SHE RUNS AROUND MAYBE IF HE SEES THIS AND PEOP;LE TELL THERE NAME HE WILL LEAVE HER KARMA GIRL I HEARD HE HAS A si GIRL ON THE SIDE BEUTIFUL THAT HAS Great job

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
joyce lawhorn (Feb '14) 29 min Annoyed 13
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 10 hr mzrevenge 1,385
tonya howell (Sep '13) 22 hr Tom Clark 15
Donna call Tom Clark 22 hr Tom Clark 1
Nicole Hall on jail site Happy as hell in spite 22 hr Tom Clark 4
Witcher creek 23 hr Meandmyself1234 1
What is going on? Why are we seeing so many sex... (Jun '15) 23 hr Meandmyself1234 8

Chesapeake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chesapeake Mortgages