First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hahahah

Charleston, WV

#22 Sep 16, 2013
Awww...what's the matter, smart ass?? You're sad that you're wrong, but have nothing clever to say?

SO sorry do disappoint..but your "judgement" doesn't offend me or hurt my feelings.

Poor widdle bitty doesn't know everything after all.
1 post removed
lol

Greensburg, PA

#24 Sep 16, 2013
I know you hide behind a computer screen or some cheap ass phone !!! Why cant you just say who you are because us belle bitches will beat your skanky white old trashy ass!
Funny Stuff

Charleston, WV

#25 Sep 16, 2013
Belle bitches? You want to whip someone's ass for what reason? I find this thread quite entertaining. No drama was started, so ignorant people like the "Belle bitches" has to start some. It will be a matter of time before someone starts running their mouth about me. Have fun with that. Maybe in a day or two, you can tell me how it works for you. Thanks hahaha, you random post brought out everyone's stupidity. I love it!
mytencents

Charleston, WV

#26 Sep 16, 2013
hahahaha wrote:
Y'all are f*cking stupid. You don't know who I am, every time you make a declaration about me, you prove how wrong you are.
You bitches are so fun to poke at.
Also..remind me...what shit is it that I'm starting?
You feeling guilty and getting all pissed at a post as vague as this one says volumes about you.
I ain't skeered...come on, tell me who you think I am?
You don't, because you don't have a f*cking clue.
Crazy bitches. LMAO!!!!!
I bet the last letter of your last name is H!
I KNOW

Cedar Grove, WV

#27 Sep 16, 2013
Haha is brittany faber.
I KNOW

Cedar Grove, WV

#28 Sep 16, 2013
Yes you Belle bitches bring it on, After all some retard doesn't live in Belle then. Most of belle's population is older people. Not young. I got grandparents that could whip your old asses. Stop acting like kids ! I bet these are people ages 26-56. Shut Up.
I KNOW

Cedar Grove, WV

#29 Sep 16, 2013
Brt faber likes starting fights on here and cabin creek topix. She no longer lives in belle or marmet. She is in Charleston and a convicted felon. She goes by laci lapente. She is a topix troll. All she wants is just attention and trying to get rises out of you all.
hahahaha

Charleston, WV

#30 Sep 17, 2013
Nope, the last letter of my last name is not "H"and I'm not your favorite Faber, either.

You'll never figure it out, and I'll never tell, so just give it up and admit that you don't know everything.

Y'all dumb asses STILL haven't told me what "shit" I've supposedly started..you just want someone to TRY to intimidate to make yourselves feel important.

Pathetic.

Also, it's pretty sad that you bitches don't sleep...is that coke, or is that meth that keeps you up all night, trolling the internet, trying to feel bad?
hahahaha

Charleston, WV

#31 Sep 17, 2013
Funny Stuff wrote:
Belle bitches? You want to whip someone's ass for what reason? I find this thread quite entertaining. No drama was started, so ignorant people like the "Belle bitches" has to start some. It will be a matter of time before someone starts running their mouth about me. Have fun with that. Maybe in a day or two, you can tell me how it works for you. Thanks hahaha, you random post brought out everyone's stupidity. I love it!
LMAO....at least YOU have sense enough to know. It doesn't take anything to get these c*nts goin'. LOLOLOLOL!
hahahaha

Charleston, WV

#32 Sep 17, 2013
lol wrote:
I know you hide behind a computer screen or some cheap ass phone !!! Why cant you just say who you are because us belle bitches will beat your skanky white old trashy ass!
Yeah, because stepping in line for some crazy ass psycho to take her rage out on me is at the top of my agenda.'

I hope to god you don't have children, this world has enough bullies...just like you.

PATHETIC!!! LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!
Belle Mama

Altavista, VA

#33 Oct 5, 2013
Beth yes we know who you are. We have proof it is you. Stay in you're town and stay the fcck out of ours. You are drama drama drama, nothing but trouble. Or you could try to take care of you're kids. Do something with that pathetic so called 'life' you live. Good day to all and have a safe Halloween!
wow

Charleston, WV

#34 Oct 7, 2013
Pretty sure I've lost quite a few brain cells reading this thread
hahahahahah

Charleston, WV

#35 Oct 8, 2013
Belle Mama wrote:
Beth yes we know who you are. We have proof it is you. Stay in you're town and stay the fcck out of ours. You are drama drama drama, nothing but trouble. Or you could try to take care of you're kids. Do something with that pathetic so called 'life' you live. Good day to all and have a safe Halloween!
Dang, I don't sign on here for a minute, and the drama queens go to digging up my thread!!!

You say I'm "drama, drama, drama", but you're the one who lit this thread back up, huh?

Also, no, I'm not Beth, so whatever BULLSH*T proof you have is laughable. You keep proving that you STUPID b*tches have NO idea about anything. You don't know who I am, and you don't know anything about me!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

You should really make an effort to pull your head out of your a$$
The who

Faber, VA

#36 Oct 9, 2013
This thread as a whole is asinine.
Oh wow

Charleston, WV

#37 Oct 9, 2013
The who wrote:
This thread as a whole is asinine.
I agree and why is everybody hatin on "belle bitches"? Like someone said earlier belle is full of elderly people I know I have lived here all my life all the youngins moved and started family's so I would love to know what belle bitches we speak of
Dupont city mauler

Charleston, WV

#38 Oct 17, 2013
Belle used to be full of trashy nasty females in the late 90s early 2000s now just kids and old people oh yea cant forget the crackheads

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
joyce lawhorn (Feb '14) 10 hr Annoyed 13
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 20 hr mzrevenge 1,385
tonya howell (Sep '13) Thu Tom Clark 15
Donna call Tom Clark Thu Tom Clark 1
Nicole Hall on jail site Happy as hell in spite Thu Tom Clark 4
Witcher creek Thu Meandmyself1234 1
What is going on? Why are we seeing so many sex... (Jun '15) Thu Meandmyself1234 8

Chesapeake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chesapeake Mortgages