B&E Marmet Family Dollar

Posted in the Chesapeake Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Insider

United States

#1 May 8, 2013
I hear there was a Breaking & Entering at the Family Dollar last night. Front door was shattered and two men were about to enter when Bob Wells confronted them, they took off running and he chased them until Police arrived. They went up the railroad tracks. I was told he went to the Kroger parking lot and caught one and had KC Sheriffs assistance. WOW neighborhood watch you could learn something from him. He put his life on the line to stop crime, Thanks Bob, your a good citizen. Bob Wells for Mayor he proves he cares about Marmet.
Up to Date

United States

#2 May 8, 2013
Yeah heard about that, they said one man he caught was from Georgia and had a outstanding warrant. That's what it takes to stop crime in this town, someone strong and is not afraid to standup for what's right. Who knows what other crimes they have committed if he hadn't of stopped them.
He has my Vote if he's willing to do that.
are you kidding

Charleston, WV

#3 May 8, 2013
He did not stop them the sheriffs did. And the marmet neighborhood watch is to call 911 not chase them that is what they have been told to do. That was just stupid on his part. And if you did not see him chase them how do you know he did. Is that something else you lied about. People you had better wake up.
wide awake

Saint Albans, WV

#4 May 8, 2013
No decent watch program would encourage citizens to put themselves in danger and no city official should either. That's a good way to get people killed. Innocent, good people killed. I thought Bob put in his letter he supported the watch program and now we're putting it down? Which is it?
Doesn't he smoke like a freight train? He's not 20 anymore, but he kept up? Ok, but still foolish and irresponsible to suggest citizens should do the same.
I'm glad the thief was caught.
are you kidding

Charleston, WV

#5 May 8, 2013
what was bob doing at the dollar store to be able to chase them and would he have chase them if he was not running for mayor?
Up to Date

United States

#6 May 8, 2013
are you kidding wrote:
what was bob doing at the dollar store to be able to chase them and would he have chase them if he was not running for mayor?
Man you people are stupid, I was told that he was driving to Kroger and saw them. He couldn't just turn his head. People like you would have. He dne what was right. Your kind will always find some way to be negitive about somebody that does good. If he was helping you, you would have praised him. He deserves a lot of credit.
Imsexyandyoullbl owit

Charleston, WV

#7 May 8, 2013
Not a very smart move IMO , those thugs could've had AIDS needles.
Runner

Ashburn, VA

#8 May 8, 2013
So, he's driving by, sees the criminals, pulls his car over, parks, gets out of his car, chases them on foot--to the tracks? The police arrived when? Where? Marmet PD? Where did they go? The tracks too? Then, he walks back to his car and continues on to Kroger as planned, to coincidentally see one of the criminals, he captures them (how? Tackled?) and the KCS finally shows up to assist him in the capture? Am I correct? Not being a smart a$$, just trying to figure out series of events.
Runner

Ashburn, VA

#9 May 8, 2013
I do want to point out that giving someone credit for something is great, but making a dig at a group of people who volunteer their time to try to help the town is completely unnecessary to make your point. That's in poor taste and not cool. We should all appreciate any citizen who does volunteer work, not cut them down.

In my previous post, I truly am curious how this all went down. I don't think I'm following exactly.
Two Gun

United States

#10 May 9, 2013
It is my understanding from talking to him that he was going to Kroger when he saw them breaking in and called 911 and pulled over to the lot and confronted them and they ran. He chased them in his car while on the phone with 911. While keeping an eye on them until help arrived. After he and the police lost them, they went back to Family Dollar to secure the store. He left and went to Kroger where he saw one of them on the lot, he called 911 and confronted him and he would not stop then followed him until Sherriff dept arrived.
Hey he did it the right way and yes I asked him and he said he thought the neighborhood watch program was great idea. So for all of you negitive people out there, that's what happened. Just go and ask him yourself, he just did what he thought was right and doesn't want to be recognized for it. Any decent citizen would have done the same thing, so don't try to make this out to be a bad thing.
Ami

Charleston, WV

#11 May 9, 2013
I can't believe there are people on here saying anything negative. Does is matter how he did it? The point is he was able to catch 2 criminals and help the police out. People nowadays make me sick! U can't just say he did a good deed and move on, there's always some cackling a&& hens that want to try to disect his story. Bet u wouldn't be so negative if he helped stop 2 men from breaking in ur home now would u!!!!
WOW

Charleston, WV

#12 May 9, 2013
Wow! Did you guys hear about the burning Orphanage for blind kids, that Bobby Wells put out with only his mighty stream of urine, from what I imagine to be his 18 inch unit!!! While at the same time resolving the North Korea conflict, and discovering a cure for cancer!!!!
He's got my vote!!!!!
WHAT A JOKE

Charleston, WV

#13 May 9, 2013
I once heard Bobby Wells fought off 16 al qaeda rebels with only a spork, with one hand tied behind his back, and a really bad ingrown toe nail!!
I also heard that Bobby Well has a bear skin rug in his living room. Its not dead its just too scared to move!!
I heard When Alexander Bell invented the telephone he had 3 missed calls from Bobby Wells!
Ghost sit around the campfire and tell stories about Bobby Wells.
Bobby Wells can cut through a hot knife with butter!!
Bobby Wells once urinated in a semi truck's gas tank as a joke....that truck is now known as Optimus Prime.
Death once had a near Bobby Wells experience.
Bobby Wells is the reason why Waldo is Hiding..
when the boogey-man goes to sleep he checks the closet for Bobby Wells!
Bobby Wells can once won a game of connect 4 in only 3 moves!
Bobby Wells was banned from skipping rocks after the tsunami in 2008.
Bobby Wells can kill two stones with one bird.
Bobby Wells can follow you into a revolving door and come out ahead of you.
Bobby Wells simply walks into Mordor... blindfolded.
Bobby Wells can eat just one Lay's potato chip, and sneeze with his eyes open!!
Bobby Wells once ate a whole cake before his friends could tell him there was a stripper in it.
While urinating, Bobby Wells is easily capable of welding titanium.
Nobody doesn't like Sara Lee. Except Bobby Wells.
It takes Bobby Wells 20 minutes to watch 60 Minutes.
It's widely believed that Jesus was Bobby Wells' stunt double for the crucifixion due to the fact that it is impossible for nails to pierce Bobby Wells' skin.
Bobby Wells can set ants on fire with a magnifying glass. At night.
Bobby Wells once pulled out a single hair from his beard and skewered three men through the heart with it.
Bobby Wells' tears can cure cancer. Problem is, Bobby Wells never cries.
Bobby Wells once roundhouse kicked a $10 bill into 200 nickels.
Bobby Wells can believe it's not butter.
When Bruce Banner gets mad, he turns into the Hulk. When the Hulk gets mad, he turns into Bobby Wells.
Some people wear Superman pajamas. Superman wears Bobby Wells pajamas.
In fine print on the last page of The Guinness Book of World Records, it notes that all world records are held by Bobby Wells, and those listed in the book are simply the closest anyone has ever gotten.
just good ole me

Charleston, WV

#14 May 9, 2013
The only thing i've ever known Bobby Wells to catch is CLAP from somebodys else's wife. Get real I dont think for one minute he assisted the Sheriff's Dept. with anything. I might believe this out of a 12 year old!!!!!
Wow

Saint Albans, WV

#15 May 9, 2013
Two Gun, Up to Date and Insider seem to seem to talk to Bob and get more specific details than I get from my spouse! All while commenting in perfect synchronization! Its almost like....they're him!!!!! But of course, that would be ridiculous. Surely the next Messiah would not trouble himself with this petty little site!
Spell Check

Charleston, WV

#16 May 9, 2013
Interesting. "Two Gun" and "Up to Date" are not only intimately aware of every minute detail of Bob's life and campaign (judging by the mountains of posts they've made), have the exact writing styles to Bob Wells' posts on older threads (constant repeats of "just talk to him/me?" "Stop hiding behind fake names"), regularly manages to post within seconds of each other and with ISP's with the same location...BUT....they also BOTH misspell "negative" in the exact same way!!!

Bob doesn't want recognition, eh? You must really think every voter in this town is a complete idiot.
your mom
#17 May 9, 2013
just good ole me wrote:
The only thing i've ever known Bobby Wells to catch is CLAP from somebodys else's wife. Get real I dont think for one minute he assisted the Sheriff's Dept. with anything. I might believe this out of a 12 year old!!!!!
Those are pretty strong accusations your saying but if he had the clap im sure he got if from your mom but then again you would know that because you got it from your mom too from where she was sitting on your face or did you catch it from your mom from when you had her bent over your bed. Hard to tell isnt it.
1 post removed
just good ole me

Charleston, WV

#19 May 9, 2013
your mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Those are pretty strong accusations your saying but if he had the clap im sure he got if from your mom but then again you would know that because you got it from your mom too from where she was sitting on your face or did you catch it from your mom from when you had her bent over your bed. Hard to tell isnt it.
yep your so right so since you know me come see me. You seem to know about where Wells caught the clap!!! hahahahaha
Down On The Corner

United States

#20 May 9, 2013
WHAT A JOKE wrote:
I once heard Bobby Wells fought off 16 al qaeda rebels with only a spork, with one hand tied behind his back, and a really bad ingrown toe nail!!
I also heard that Bobby Well has a bear skin rug in his living room. Its not dead its just too scared to move!!
I heard When Alexander Bell invented the telephone he had 3 missed calls from Bobby Wells!
Ghost sit around the campfire and tell stories about Bobby Wells.
Bobby Wells can cut through a hot knife with butter!!
Bobby Wells once urinated in a semi truck's gas tank as a joke....that truck is now known as Optimus Prime.
Death once had a near Bobby Wells experience.
Bobby Wells is the reason why Waldo is Hiding..
when the boogey-man goes to sleep he checks the closet for Bobby Wells!
Bobby Wells can once won a game of connect 4 in only 3 moves!
Bobby Wells was banned from skipping rocks after the tsunami in 2008.
Bobby Wells can kill two stones with one bird.
Bobby Wells can follow you into a revolving door and come out ahead of you.
Bobby Wells simply walks into Mordor... blindfolded.
Bobby Wells can eat just one Lay's potato chip, and sneeze with his eyes open!!
Bobby Wells once ate a whole cake before his friends could tell him there was a stripper in it.
While urinating, Bobby Wells is easily capable of welding titanium.
Nobody doesn't like Sara Lee. Except Bobby Wells.
It takes Bobby Wells 20 minutes to watch 60 Minutes.
It's widely believed that Jesus was Bobby Wells' stunt double for the crucifixion due to the fact that it is impossible for nails to pierce Bobby Wells' skin.
Bobby Wells can set ants on fire with a magnifying glass. At night.
Bobby Wells once pulled out a single hair from his beard and skewered three men through the heart with it.
Bobby Wells' tears can cure cancer. Problem is, Bobby Wells never cries.
Bobby Wells once roundhouse kicked a $10 bill into 200 nickels.
Bobby Wells can believe it's not butter.
When Bruce Banner gets mad, he turns into the Hulk. When the Hulk gets mad, he turns into Bobby Wells.
Some people wear Superman pajamas. Superman wears Bobby Wells pajamas.
In fine print on the last page of The Guinness Book of World Records, it notes that all world records are held by Bobby Wells, and those listed in the book are simply the closest anyone has ever gotten.
I don't agree with your sarcasm toward Bobby, but those are just some flat out FUNNY jokes!! I'm definitely voting for Bobby, but you had me laughing!!
amaized

Charleston, WV

#21 May 14, 2013
WOW,,, after reading all this im beginning to wonder if the attempted break in was set up? on Mr wells end, to make himself look good and some kind im of town hero??? just to get everyone to vote for him? that don't impress me much, don't have my vote, and the neighborhood watch program they have going on is great to have, i hope they keep up the good work and get all the trouble makers out of this town, starting with the white apartments

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Belle Babes 8 hr thguy 12
chesapeake is going to shit (Sep '14) 12 hr Alien 29
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 15 hr Water Boi 1,380
HANSFORD , CROWN HILL, complaint deptment Sat Paul Masley 21
Who's Chief FREDDY MAYNOR BOPPING ? (Oct '13) Sat who cares 16
Mcdonalds Sat Jeff 12
Anthony James (Jun '15) Fri larry 5

Chesapeake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance