eeeewww

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

No way hes got sores all over him ..the marmet ratchets can have that ...
wow

Belle, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

who??????????
george

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Why do u pusses hide be hide fake ass names and talk shit is it because you have no lives
scott

Glasgow, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

My butthole is a hooker
Yes

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Good for you and your butt. Get a life. Troll. You know that you can be jailed for stalking or bullying in WV if you keep spreading lies? By Nov 1st law will start tracking everyone's ip who goes on Topix. If you are caught harassing you will be visited at your door by the state police .
kat

Glasgow, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

I also have a Hooker butt
cop

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Yes wrote:
Good for you and your butt. Get a life. Troll. You know that you can be jailed for stalking or bullying in WV if you keep spreading lies? By Nov 1st law will start tracking everyone's ip who goes on Topix. If you are caught harassing you will be visited at your door by the state police .
You are an idiot this is not true. This is a public forum and the police will tell you if you dont like what you see on the site then stay off of it
your full of bs

Frankfurt, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Yes wrote:
Piss poor attempt at a bluff by the way, law enforcement is way too busy with real crime to worry about a bunch of people bitching and belly aching and spreading rumors on Topix not to mention that everyone has a first amendment right to get on here and speak their mind. Topix makes money off this site and anyone that tried to obtain ip info from them would have to have a court order from a judge and no judge is going to grant a warrant for the pussy ass bullshit that happens on this site and even if some bleeding heart libtard of a judge did overstep their bounds and grant one it would be immediately appealed to a higher court and overturned on the basis of not only the first amendment but also on the fact that it would be a total waste of law enforcement resources and money and the fact that it's not a law enforcement issue, it's a civil court issue.

If you feel that you've been libeled or slandered in some way then that is a civil court matter, not a criminal one. If you don't like what's being said then don't log on to the site.

Simple Enough
Lorinda

Cabin Creek, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Stupid people .Shows how well you know George lol you idiots didn't even spell his name right . George is a really nice and sweet person . He is a very good friend of mine .Why don't you grow a pair and say your real names instead running your mouths on the internet with fake names. I posted my real name because I'm not scared..Get a life and stop running your mouth and saying stuff thats not true about a good person !!
IronMan2

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

I use to know hookers on maryland avenue but now i know lookers on maryland avenue.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Yes wrote:
Stalking, maybe idk, but for bullying that's BS. If your an adult your not bullied. Thanks "Cop" for setting this know it all straight.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

I even heard he got busted the other day, don't know if it's true or not. He was supposed to of had a bunch of weed. Now I don't care for him at all He's a p.o.s. but getting him for weed with all the pills floating thru here. If I was the cops I think I'd focus on them than someone selling weed. People don't rob you to buy weed. Is he running prostitutes or paying them? I can see him paying for sex, but a pimp....that's the funniest thing I ever heard.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Lorinda wrote:
Stupid people .Shows how well you know George lol you idiots didn't even spell his name right . George is a really nice and sweet person . He is a very good friend of mine .Why don't you grow a pair and say your real names instead running your mouths on the internet with fake names. I posted my real name because I'm not scared..Get a life and stop running your mouth and saying stuff thats not true about a good person !!
lol George didn't spell the "p" word or behind right! He should know how to spell those words at least.
Lorinda

Belle, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

lmao . still not posting your name people . Scared little bitches !
love it

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Lorinda wrote:
lmao . still not posting your name people . Scared little bitches !
He must sell u pills and weed! Keep ur ass up the holler, nobody is worried about u!
Lorinda

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

I don't live up a holler dumbass.I live in Chesapeake and he's my friend u idiot , thats why Im saying somthing back to you retards..You still didnt post your name "love it" lol you wanna run your mouth but you dumbasses are too scared to post your names.Get a life you idiots !!!!!!!!!!
Amanda K

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

Lorinda wrote:
I don't live up a holler dumbass.I live in Chesapeake and he's my friend u idiot , thats why Im saying somthing back to you retards..You still didnt post your name "love it" lol you wanna run your mouth but you dumbasses are too scared to post your names.Get a life you idiots !!!!!!!!!!
Better watch out, ur "friend" may give u bed bugs! He's trash and everybody knows it! Selling drugs out of his apt in front of my kids as they're riding their bikes down the street. And I posted my real name b****, I think he's nothing but a no good drug dealer and just as ur entitled to ur own opinion, I am too! The town would be a better place if he moved out!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chesapeake Discussions

Search the Chesapeake Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr fitness-guru 54,019
Dogs 1 hr lovedogs 4
Belle Bulldogs 2014 1 hr Well well well 6
Samantha duff... Thoughts? 1 hr You know 7
Where's Puff 2 hr Good Citizen 6
bobbi jo 3 hr Johnson R 15
Doug Williams is a SNITCH (Oct '13) 5 hr Paul w 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chesapeake Jobs

•••