Red

Charleston, WV

#22 Feb 10, 2012
KassiMccraw wrote:
Okay can anyone else give any info?
Yesiree bob , we all know why you wanna move down the river soz you can be clost to the chocolate daddies un visit them on the sly . wooee.

Since: Jan 12

United States

#23 Feb 10, 2012
Red wrote:
<quoted text>Yesiree bob , we all know why you wanna move down the river soz you can be clost to the chocolate daddies un visit them on the sly . wooee.
okay first of all I have no idea what u mean but wow this place sounds horrible!!!! U guys are all crazy!!!!
Cherry Darling88

State College, PA

#24 Feb 10, 2012
Question for Cherry wrote:
So Cherry, what do you think? Which creek should she go to? And where? Miami? Dawes hollow? Way up Kayford? Gallagher in the trailer park? I know, how about Elkridge? Nobody even mentioned that hollow? Seems she is shooting for just the opposite of what she is asking for "quiet living" on one of the creeks. My vote is Miami, she should have a nice welcome there. What do you think? Of course she could move on up Paint Creek, whats that called, where you go in by the post office where all of the thieves live? Then her kids could have a decent elementary school to go to at least.
lol the post office in hansford ? Like at the mouth of paint creek holler ? She would get robbed blind lol I vote for Miami or perhaps Gallagher ... I'm sure she would get a Mayberry life there lol
Crazy Amy

Charleston, WV

#25 Feb 11, 2012
There you go Kassie. The vote are in. You want Mayberry ya gotta go to Miami, Hansford, or Gallagher. You want chocolate (tee hee hee) you go to Montgomery. You want good schools for your kids for real, see my earlier posts. Now off with you, you silly girl.
Cherry Darling88

Morgantown, WV

#26 Feb 11, 2012
Crazy Amy wrote:
There you go Kassie. The vote are in. You want Mayberry ya gotta go to Miami, Hansford, or Gallagher. You want chocolate (tee hee hee) you go to Montgomery. You want good schools for your kids for real, see my earlier posts. Now off with you, you silly girl.
you know she understood the chocolate comment .... She was playing dumb lol like who honestly wouldn't know what that means lol

Since: Feb 12

East Bank

#27 Feb 15, 2012
well i can tell u all that her and her husband r trying to take his son that he has nothing to do with. and they r from that area and her whole family is up cabin creek so good fucking luck. oh and u better hope that ashley dont find out about this.

Location hidden

#28 Feb 15, 2012
trouble85 wrote:
well i can tell u all that her and her husband r trying to take his son that he has nothing to do with. and they r from that area and her whole family is up cabin creek so good fucking luck. oh and u better hope that ashley dont find out about this.
I tried to tell her but she told me she already talked to Ashley . I told her she needed to stop asking questions about her and plastering personal business and that's when she said that she's not afraid of me lol and I told her well I'm sure Ashley will beat that ass if yah keep it up lol
Crazy Amy

Charleston, WV

#29 Feb 16, 2012
trouble85 wrote:
Pardon me please, would that be Kassie on the creek? I did a great deal of asking and driving around because she promised me that she would shut me up personally, and I swear that nobody I knew said that they knew her. If so would you kindly point me in her general direction?

Location hidden

#30 Feb 16, 2012
Crazy Amy wrote:
<quoted text>Pardon me please, would that be Kassie on the creek? I did a great deal of asking and driving around because she promised me that she would shut me up personally, and I swear that nobody I knew said that they knew her. If so would you kindly point me in her general direction?
I'm pretty sure kassi is her real name , and I know for a fact that she was living in summersville because she made some posts on some forums from there. She also said she used to live in boomer last year and so did I , but I don't remember seeing her so she might be making that part up . She said she moved because there was to many drugs but I don't believe that either because boomer bottom was pretty clean . And another thing is that in a forum in summersville she mentioned how she had such bad anxiety and all this crap ... But if someone was that much of a emotional train wreck than how would they have the courage to put stuff on here and tell other people to "bring it on " ... She's full of shit . Who knows what to believe ... She's probably a pathological liar .
Aggravated Citizen

Charleston, WV

#31 Feb 16, 2012
Boy you can tell cherry and crazy are from up the creeks...dang you are ass holes! The girl was being nice and you got all up in her shit. You both were probably bullies in school. Grow the hell [email protected] kassi...ignore them. And as far as places to live. Stay as far away from Cabin Creek,Paint Creek. Chesapeake isn't bad if you live up around the grade school which I might add is a very good school. Pratt is a nice little town but the grade school is not. Good luck in finding a new place to relocate...but be very careful as to not let people steer you wrong.

Location hidden

#32 Feb 16, 2012
Aggravated Citizen wrote:
Boy you can tell cherry and crazy are from up the creeks...dang you are ass holes! The girl was being nice and you got all up in her shit. You both were probably bullies in school. Grow the hell [email protected] kassi...ignore them. And as far as places to live. Stay as far away from Cabin Creek,Paint Creek. Chesapeake isn't bad if you live up around the grade school which I might add is a very good school. Pratt is a nice little town but the grade school is not. Good luck in finding a new place to relocate...but be very careful as to not let people steer you wrong.
she was trying to get fucking dirt on a girl shes been harassing!!! By asking about that certain holler that the girl is from !. And she's trying to move closer with her stupid ass husband to take that girls kid away for reasons that aren't about drugs or anything ... Just to have control over that child and raise it as her own ! She's a jealous bitch and she needs to stop maken threads to get dirt on people ! So why don't you check the other forums before you start typing ! KASSI IS A SELF LOATHING , SYMPATHY SEEKING , BABY SNATCHING BITCH!
Crazy Amy

Charleston, WV

#33 Feb 16, 2012
Cherry Darling88 wrote:
<quoted text>
she was trying to get fucking dirt on a girl shes been harassing!!! By asking about that certain holler that the girl is from !. And she's trying to move closer with her stupid ass husband to take that girls kid away for reasons that aren't about drugs or anything ... Just to have control over that child and raise it as her own ! She's a jealous bitch and she needs to stop maken threads to get dirt on people ! So why don't you check the other forums before you start typing ! KASSI IS A SELF LOATHING , SYMPATHY SEEKING , BABY SNATCHING BITCH!
Wrong again, you jumped in at the wrong place lady and I am fully grown. Kassie got herself into this shit when she stepped up to me, so that one is on her entirely. That may have been on another topic but no matter. Actually, I was bullied. But I can tell you that Kassie is a sneaky little bitch with another game in mind. Cherry is right. She wasnt looking for a good home or school. So just pop yourself a chill pill and dont be so aggravated everyone here is grown and Kassie chose her own battles. I assume she is prepared to fight em' too.
kassimccraw

Orange, VA

#34 Feb 17, 2012
Crazy Amy wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong again, you jumped in at the wrong place lady and I am fully grown. Kassie got herself into this shit when she stepped up to me, so that one is on her entirely. That may have been on another topic but no matter. Actually, I was bullied. But I can tell you that Kassie is a sneaky little bitch with another game in mind. Cherry is right. She wasnt looking for a good home or school. So just pop yourself a chill pill and dont be so aggravated everyone here is grown and Kassie chose her own battles. I assume she is prepared to fight em' too.
acctually I am looking for another place far away from Summersville our son died and I want away from anything that reminds me of it and no we are not trying to take ashleys son but yes we are trying to get visitation and I dot think that's wrong we just found out in December that he's my husbands child but u all will still think what u want and I know that but please leave me alone I haven't done anything wrong
kassimccraw

Orange, VA

#35 Feb 17, 2012
Cherry Darling88 wrote:
<quoted text>she was trying to get fucking dirt on a girl shes been harassing!!! By asking about that certain holler that the girl is from !. And she's trying to move closer with her stupid ass husband to take that girls kid away for reasons that aren't about drugs or anything ... Just to have control over that child and raise it as her own ! She's a jealous bitch and she needs to stop maken threads to get dirt on people ! So why don't you check the other forums before you start typing ! KASSI IS A SELF LOATHING , SYMPATHY SEEKING , BABY SNATCHING BITCH!
and I didn't even know that's where Ashley's from!!!!!!
Crazy Amy

Charleston, WV

#36 Feb 17, 2012
Sorry for your loss and I will leave you alone. I have lost a child myself. Sorry for the hammering.

Orange, VA

#37 Feb 17, 2012
Crazy Amy wrote:
Sorry for your loss and I will leave you alone. I have lost a child myself. Sorry for the hammering.
thank u very much i am sry for ur loss too god bless
trouble85

Charleston, WV

#38 Feb 18, 2012
oh by the way bobby knew that was his kid from the beginning i was with ashley the day she told him and she was still pregnant. im sorry that u lost a child she never told me that part but i am sorry to hear that. but i do know some of the situation and ur not as innocent as u like to make urself out to be. but thats all i have to say anything else can come from ashley herself

United States

#39 Feb 18, 2012
trouble85 wrote:
oh by the way bobby knew that was his kid from the beginning i was with ashley the day she told him and she was still pregnant. im sorry that u lost a child she never told me that part but i am sorry to hear that. but i do know some of the situation and ur not as innocent as u like to make urself out to be. but thats all i have to say anything else can come from ashley herself
what do u mean by innocent? I'm sorry I was not aware that Ashley had told him before he acted just as shocked as I was when we got the papers but I haven't done anything to anyone what he did before we got together is his business we try not to discuss the past much but I haven't done anything
trouble85

Charleston, WV

#40 Feb 18, 2012
well like i said i think that anything that needs to be said should come from her i dont feel right blasting her life on here but i think that u two need to sit down face to face and talk
thisisashley

Charleston, WV

#41 Feb 18, 2012
ok look im not mad at anyone i was a lil pissed when i seen my sons name but its done everyone just drop it and lets move on i have enough on my plate with the drama. Kassi i will say sorry for somethings that have been said but if u want to know something plz come to me i dont like the idea of my name being put out there like this but its whatever. anyways bobby did know there was a chance the baby was his as soon as i found out i was pregnant he even came and seen him when he was 2 months old. idk y he hasnt told u any of this not my business but anyways im not as bad as what every one makes me out to b. i cant b a bitch but when it comes to my kid i dont care who it is he is mine. and i dont care if he wants to come and see the baby but the treats will stop. not one time since all of this started has he called and asked to see him or anything and then he thinks he can just take him no dont think so. anyways thats all i have to say if u want to talk to me or want to know anything plz ask me im not goin to lie to u i have no reason to

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nichole Kirk 1 hr Justcurious 3
Hudnalls up horesmill 2 hr Rita 24
May Lanham 2 hr Meme 2
Anon-ib.ru stolen nudes (Jun '16) 3 hr Outacontrol 2
NEW MAYOR start with Wimper 6 hr THE SPOON 23
Kara albu (Dec '15) 8 hr The Bank 13
gvfd (Apr '16) 13 hr true 18

Chesapeake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance