First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Jan 12

United States

#1 Feb 9, 2012
Thinking of moving here is it a good place to live? Any advice would be greatly appreciated
Cherry Darling88

Morgantown, WV

#2 Feb 9, 2012
Lmao wasn't you bashing me because I said Summersville sucked and there was nothing to offer there ? And how you agreed that Kanawha county was just so god damn horrible ? Hmmm I think your only trying to get drama started lol oh and wasnt you complaining about how people should stick to the forums where they live or from ? Lol you fat fucking hypocrite !

United States

#3 Feb 9, 2012
I never said that I said I like Mayberry type towns and im thinking of moving here so I was just asking
Cherry Darling88

Morgantown, WV

#4 Feb 9, 2012
KassiMccraw wrote:
I never said that I said I like Mayberry type towns and im thinking of moving here so I was just asking
oh what the fuck ever ... You know very damn well that there is no "Mayberry" type towns anywhere down in the Valley. And why would you want to move down that way ?? You kept mentioning its not your type of place to live and saying things about it being full of drugs and everything ... You acted like you knew everything there is to know about kanawha county and kept talking about how summersville was gods gift to mankind and it was like some kind of garden of Eden and I bet your the type of person that still thinks the world is flat too lol .. So why ask questions and why consider ? Don't you know that people down that way dont tolerate one lick of bullshit ?... They would eat your ass alive down there . Maybe you should keep your happy corn fed ass in Nicholas County .

United States

#5 Feb 9, 2012
Cherry Darling88 wrote:
<quoted text>oh what the fuck ever ... You know very damn well that there is no "Mayberry" type towns anywhere down in the Valley. And why would you want to move down that way ?? You kept mentioning its not your type of place to live and saying things about it being full of drugs and everything ... You acted like you knew everything there is to know about kanawha county and kept talking about how summersville was gods gift to mankind and it was like some kind of garden of Eden and I bet your the type of person that still thinks the world is flat too lol .. So why ask questions and why consider ? Don't you know that people down that way dont tolerate one lick of bullshit ?... They would eat your ass alive down there . Maybe you should keep your happy corn fed ass in Nicholas County .
okay whatever and look at the Summersville posts I never said that yes I like Summersville and I never said anything about drugs and no I don't know anything about kanawha county but I am considering moving to cabin creek so does anyone have anything to say about the area?

United States

#6 Feb 9, 2012
Cherry Darling88 wrote:
<quoted text>oh what the fuck ever ... You know very damn well that there is no "Mayberry" type towns anywhere down in the Valley. And why would you want to move down that way ?? You kept mentioning its not your type of place to live and saying things about it being full of drugs and everything ... You acted like you knew everything there is to know about kanawha county and kept talking about how summersville was gods gift to mankind and it was like some kind of garden of Eden and I bet your the type of person that still thinks the world is flat too lol .. So why ask questions and why consider ? Don't you know that people down that way dont tolerate one lick of bullshit ?... They would eat your ass alive down there . Maybe you should keep your happy corn fed ass in Nicholas County .
and by the way I have my reasons for wanting to move far away from Summersville and they are my reasons and my reasons only and u can't tell me wether I can or can't move there
1 post removed
Cherry Darling88

Morgantown, WV

#8 Feb 9, 2012
KassiMccraw wrote:
<quoted text>and by the way I have my reasons for wanting to move far away from Summersville and they are my reasons and my reasons only and u can't tell me wether I can or can't move there
lmao hmm I guess your happy fucking life in summersville ended ... Well sweetheart I'm not telling you that you CAN'T move down there , im telling you that it's funny how you wanted to talk shit about the Kanawha area and now move down there ... Maybe you should try Webster county or some shit closer to Nicholas county . I heard they keep it pretty corn fed in Webster ... Maybe that's more your speed ! Lol

United States

#9 Feb 9, 2012
Oh another question I have about cabin creek, is it better than boomer I used to live there and after 2 months we moved cause the drugs down there are horrible I know that it's in Fayette county but I was just wondering since its close
Cherry Darling88

Morgantown, WV

#10 Feb 9, 2012
KassiMccraw wrote:
<quoted text>okay whatever and look at the Summersville posts I never said that yes I like Summersville and I never said anything about drugs and no I don't know anything about kanawha county but I am considering moving to cabin creek so does anyone have anything to say about the area?
well good luck considering cabin creek . My family is from there so maybe I will see yah around Miami or perhaps Dawes lmao oh and cabin creek is pretty " hard up" so I doubt a BIG sensitive girl like you could cut it up there .

United States

#11 Feb 9, 2012
Cherry Darling88 wrote:
<quoted text>lmao hmm I guess your happy fucking life in summersville ended ... Well sweetheart I'm not telling you that you CAN'T move down there , im telling you that it's funny how you wanted to talk shit about the Kanawha area and now move down there ... Maybe you should try Webster county or some shit closer to Nicholas county . I heard they keep it pretty corn fed in Webster ... Maybe that's more your speed ! Lol
I'm acctually from Webster but like I said I have my reasons now please leave me alone I just want to find out if it's a good area to live and are the schools and daycares good and things like that please leave me alone I am not looking for an argument or anything just info on the area
Cherry Darling88

Morgantown, WV

#12 Feb 9, 2012
KassiMccraw wrote:
Oh another question I have about cabin creek, is it better than boomer I used to live there and after 2 months we moved cause the drugs down there are horrible I know that it's in Fayette county but I was just wondering since its close
yeah I lived on A Street in Boomer Bottom last year and it wasn't to bad , it was just a lil boring . And no Cabin Creek is worse , there is plenty of crime and drugs and that holler is way bigger than what you think .
Cherry Darling88

Morgantown, WV

#13 Feb 9, 2012
KassiMccraw wrote:
<quoted text>I'm acctually from Webster but like I said I have my reasons now please leave me alone I just want to find out if it's a good area to live and are the schools and daycares good and things like that please leave me alone I am not looking for an argument or anything just info on the area
well I'm giving you the answers there girlie . I'm from paint creek which is only ten minutes from Cabin Creek . If yah have middle school kids than they would have to go to East Bank which is a shit hole of a school and if you have lil kids than there is a elementary school up Dawes in Cabin Creek . Oh and there is a daycare in Belle which is only across the river from Cabin Creek.

United States

#14 Feb 9, 2012
Okay can anyone else give any info?

United States

#15 Feb 9, 2012
Cherry Darling88 wrote:
<quoted text>well I'm giving you the answers there girlie . I'm from paint creek which is only ten minutes from Cabin Creek . If yah have middle school kids than they would have to go to East Bank which is a shit hole of a school and if you have lil kids than there is a elementary school up Dawes in Cabin Creek . Oh and there is a daycare in Belle which is only across the river from Cabin Creek.
thank you
Crazy Amy

Charleston, WV

#16 Feb 10, 2012
Cherry is from Paint Creek and I am from Cabin Creek and I promise you honey, they will eat you alive on Cabin Creek if her description of you is true. It's not you, it's just the whole outsider thing. The school she speaks of sucks. I lived in Bradley and loved the schools (elementary and middle) and there are several daycares to choose from. If you really want quiet town living thats as close as you are going to get and I have been all over but you arent going to find it in the valley. You were joking about the creek right? I mean you HAD to be. Go ahead and give it a shot, I give it two months and you will be packing your shit saying that girl wasnt crazy after all. Now if you are a wealthy little girl, you can pay your way into any number of gated communities or move to South Hills but thats too rich for my blood and I don't know anything about it. Hmmmm, maybe Cherry can help me on this one.

United States

#17 Feb 10, 2012
Crazy Amy wrote:
Cherry is from Paint Creek and I am from Cabin Creek and I promise you honey, they will eat you alive on Cabin Creek if her description of you is true. It's not you, it's just the whole outsider thing. The school she speaks of sucks. I lived in Bradley and loved the schools (elementary and middle) and there are several daycares to choose from. If you really want quiet town living thats as close as you are going to get and I have been all over but you arent going to find it in the valley. You were joking about the creek right? I mean you HAD to be. Go ahead and give it a shot, I give it two months and you will be packing your shit saying that girl wasnt crazy after all. Now if you are a wealthy little girl, you can pay your way into any number of gated communities or move to South Hills but thats too rich for my blood and I don't know anything about it. Hmmmm, maybe Cherry can help me on this one.
well her description of me wasn't true. But where are the best school around that general area?
Crazy Amy

Charleston, WV

#18 Feb 10, 2012
Which area hon? None in Cabin Creek area. Bradley Elementary is super. I wish I had never moved. Valley is okay I guess. Sharon Dawes is on Cabin Creek and is good for three to four cases of lice per year for your child. Smithers is a shithole. Montgomery is another option for a quiet town (or at least in my opinion) if you stay out of people's business and you arent into the drug crowd, they wont come looking for you. It is okay everywhere from the 7-11 up towards everything else, I think thats how it works and the projects by the pool are bad but like I say, if you dont go looking for it, it wont come looking for you. I feel safe there. I lived there a long time. My best advice would be, no matter what little place you find yourself in, a house is always going to be safer than an apartment and if you are on HUD you are hit no matter where you go.
stay out of here

Cabin Creek, WV

#19 Feb 10, 2012
you sound like trouble go to cabin or paint creek
Cherry Darling88

United States

#20 Feb 10, 2012
KassiMccraw wrote:
<quoted text>well her description of me wasn't true. But where are the best school around that general area?
yeah it's true . Your just trying to make yourself look innocent .
Question for Cherry

Charleston, WV

#21 Feb 10, 2012
So Cherry, what do you think? Which creek should she go to? And where? Miami? Dawes hollow? Way up Kayford? Gallagher in the trailer park? I know, how about Elkridge? Nobody even mentioned that hollow? Seems she is shooting for just the opposite of what she is asking for "quiet living" on one of the creeks. My vote is Miami, she should have a nice welcome there. What do you think? Of course she could move on up Paint Creek, whats that called, where you go in by the post office where all of the thieves live? Then her kids could have a decent elementary school to go to at least.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr fitness-guru 58,244
over it 3 hr Curious 3
Buddy 3 hr WTF 103
drew runion (Mar '12) 11 hr Ang 5
Natasha N Giles-Stone and Hayess Shamblin (May '13) 15 hr concerned 131
I get him all the time 18 hr Disgusting 4
Riverside High School (Sep '11) 21 hr Barry 34
•••
•••
•••

Chesapeake Jobs

•••
•••