Handsome mechanic @ midway ford

Handsome mechanic @ midway ford

Posted in the Chesapeake Forum

ShortSassy

United States

#1 May 24, 2013
Took my car in for repairs at Midway Ford. He was very nice and handsome. Thank you Teddy. Nice butt too. I wouldn't mind if you was my Teddy Bear!!!
mike
#2 May 25, 2013
ShortSassy wrote:
Took my car in for repairs at Midway Ford. He was very nice and handsome. Thank you Teddy. Nice butt too. I wouldn't mind if you was my Teddy Bear!!!
Hes in a relationship with someone
ShortSassy

United States

#3 Jun 5, 2013
Mike, It's not a crime to say someone is handsome and nice.
rumorsaretruesom etimes

Charleston, WV

#4 Jun 7, 2013
is he married.if not he can on the market.no ring no deal.make him see what he can have it a ring
rumorsaretruesom etimes

Charleston, WV

#5 Jun 7, 2013
if anyone cares about mary Stanley little boy they need to keep her son away from scott bowels. he has a long well huge history with cops everywhere. wv and fl are a few.bunch of felonies and lower charges too. he is a druggie who will get them at any cost.whoring out his woman to stealing.u can call any of his ex and they will tell how he got their kids taken or talking their moms they need better than she can do for them.he will cps to get them involved on getting the kid gone.mary Stanley needs to see her kid is the most impotant person in her life.he will get to the point of cheating and stealing from he until she will be so bad out she will let cps came get her. if u can help her on this please do so. scott has a new nickman with the cops it is poopy pants because the last time they arrest him he shit his underroos.loland if theres any money coming in the boys name he will keep him around for awhile until the boy is in his way of buying and stealing drugs.and if scott cant get mary to sell herself at motels in kc he will knock her teeth out and beat on her until she gives in on that to, pleas go to the police dept to see what all hes been in jail for. so u will know how marys boy needs to be away from scott groovy oh I meant gravy . hes a sicko
jones

Charleston, WV

#6 Jun 7, 2013
rumorsaretruesometimes wrote:
if anyone cares about mary Stanley little boy they need to keep her son away from scott bowels. he has a long well huge history with cops everywhere. wv and fl are a few.bunch of felonies and lower charges too. he is a druggie who will get them at any cost.whoring out his woman to stealing.u can call any of his ex and they will tell how he got their kids taken or talking their moms they need better than she can do for them.he will cps to get them involved on getting the kid gone.mary Stanley needs to see her kid is the most impotant person in her life.he will get to the point of cheating and stealing from he until she will be so bad out she will let cps came get her. if u can help her on this please do so. scott has a new nickman with the cops it is poopy pants because the last time they arrest him he shit his underroos.loland if theres any money coming in the boys name he will keep him around for awhile until the boy is in his way of buying and stealing drugs.and if scott cant get mary to sell herself at motels in kc he will knock her teeth out and beat on her until she gives in on that to, pleas go to the police dept to see what all hes been in jail for. so u will know how marys boy needs to be away from scott groovy oh I meant gravy . hes a sicko
ARE YOU DRUNK?? OR JUST THAT ILLITERATE??
ShortSassy

United States

#7 Jun 7, 2013
jones wrote:
<quoted text>
ARE YOU DRUNK?? OR JUST THAT ILLITERATE??
He didn't seem to be a druggie or a drunk.
UGLY

United States

#8 Jun 19, 2013
I know who you are talking about, he is dog UGLY. ShortSassy get your eyes examine and he does drink alot. I believe his daughter lives with him with her son.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr Pudge 4,395
Bingo 19 hr player 17
Samantha Lowe-good or bad?!? (Jan '17) Fri Bums 24
What's the info on Josh Lowe Fri Katherine 7
Robbie McDaniel (Nov '15) Fri Alien 35
Nancy Avenue in Chesapeake (Mar '15) Thu Big guy 13
Goins (Dec '11) Dec '17 Root 10

Chesapeake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance