new chesapeake police woman

new chesapeake police woman

Posted in the Chesapeake Forum

DJZFIRE

Charleston, WV

#1 Jun 13, 2012
IS SHE OR IS SHE NOT A CONVICTED DRUG FELON? IF SO,HOW IS SHE ALLOWED TO CARRY A FIREARM? AND WHO HIRED HER IF SHE IS INDEED A CONVICTED FELON?
lol

Vinton, VA

#2 Jun 15, 2012
It was drop
CJB

Charleston, WV

#3 Jun 15, 2012
WHY ARE WE YELLING?
HIllbilly

Lubbock, TX

#4 Jun 16, 2012
Why was those charges dropped? Wasnt she fired for being a dirty cop?
1 post removed
truth

Saint Albans, WV

#6 Jul 7, 2012
Who cares she is a nice lady
yuuuup

Ardsley, NY

#7 Jul 7, 2012
DJZFIRE wrote:
IS SHE OR IS SHE NOT A CONVICTED DRUG FELON? IF SO,HOW IS SHE ALLOWED TO CARRY A FIREARM? AND WHO HIRED HER IF SHE IS INDEED A CONVICTED FELON?
what happen she pull u over and now your mad cause u got a fine
smiley

Charleston, WV

#8 Jul 7, 2012
So does she have a police record? I think we deserve to know this. QWhat was the charge? It is easy to get things droped in good ol wv does not mean she was innocent!
br549 man

Hurricane, WV

#9 Jul 7, 2012
asked jack ice or the old man dammon they know
lol

Vinton, VA

#10 Jul 8, 2012
smiley wrote:
So does she have a police record? I think we deserve to know this. QWhat was the charge? It is easy to get things droped in good ol wv does not mean she was innocent!
go ask her, they say we r innocent to proven guilty .. I guess they couldn't prove it!! They had no choice to hire her back.. and they should had..
Billy

Charleston, WV

#11 Jul 8, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text> go ask her, they say we r innocent to proven guilty .. I guess they couldn't prove it!! They had no choice to hire her back.. and they should had..
Plus her and Jack like to hang out off duty. That always helps, you know, you scratch my back I'll do you.
smiley

Charleston, WV

#12 Jul 8, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text> go ask her, they say we r innocent to proven guilty .. I guess they couldn't prove it!! They had no choice to hire her back.. and they should had..
Since when has it been innocent until guilty? what a joke what rock are you under?!!!
DJZFIRE

United States

#13 Jul 14, 2012
I was not pulled over or fined. I was asking a question. Exactly what is your problem yuuup? If I want a response from you I will address you.As a citizen of this town state and country I have a right to know who is supposed to be protecting my family and my home.
Used to Live there

Charleston, WV

#14 Sep 22, 2012
DJZFIRE wrote:
IS SHE OR IS SHE NOT A CONVICTED DRUG FELON? IF SO,HOW IS SHE ALLOWED TO CARRY A FIREARM? AND WHO HIRED HER IF SHE IS INDEED A CONVICTED FELON?
I heard she is and was. And WHY is she a police Officer if so? Not very smart ya think?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr Hurr Durr 4,212
MARMET Election 2017 6 hr Real 121
Living a lie 18 hr sheetz 7
Curtis Ratcliff and a prostitute 19 hr PaulD 5
gvfd (Apr '16) 19 hr NTG 14
Nick Confere (Oct '14) 20 hr Somewhere no where 83
Paige Tue Sarah 5

Chesapeake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chesapeake Mortgages