awsome

Charleston, WV

#34 Jul 15, 2013
Bubba is a awesome dude people need to grow up nd mind there own buisness
Blah

Charleston, WV

#35 Jul 16, 2013
Oh Bubba u always have done nothing but run that mouth! and u have been kicked out of 2 football leagues, I have seen u cuss at little kids when u were aloud to coach. Truth hurts doesn't it!
Get Help

United States

#36 Oct 4, 2013
Corey Adkins spells exactly like this on face book and topix. Could it be him hiding again trashing people? Corey I do know you live in Chespeake . You lived in marmet once and chelyan you were kicked out . Everywhere you live you talk bad of people. I do know this dude and his sister in law both can't spell and like talking trash about people on Topix and FB. He stays on the computer. All he does it talk shit behind a computer . Even about his own family he's talking bad about and acting like it's not him. He gets caught up. I know his screen names and the way he types. I think it's him that posted this. He's a pill head and junkie .
1 post removed
trooper

Charleston, WV

#38 Oct 6, 2013
bubba can talk on line we'll see so enough
ha

Chesapeake, OH

#39 Oct 7, 2013
Don't it piss y'all off that you can't find out any ones name lol

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#40 Oct 15, 2013
Wampuss wrote:
Meth monkey, there's times you gotta dodge cars parked in the road up hernshaw for the meth traffic.
Actually it's not Meth, it's pills. I've drove by and had to stop cause a coal truck was coming the opposite way and there was no room to get by. It looks like a convience store. Oh yeah, lol Bubba your the biggest coward I've ever know and I too have seen him run from quite a few. He beats up people that's smaller than him. What's better than that is he thinks it's OK to beat someone that's robbed him, but he also thinks it's OK to rob others and thinks nothing should be said. I know a fat boy likes cake, but you can't have your cake and eat it too. And don't even get me started on his girlfriend, now that one is mean. Lol. Bubba is a bully when he can get by with it, if not he shuts up or runs.
the boss

Greensburg, PA

#41 Oct 15, 2013
I think he's a puss to looks like one that's for sure, his girl sleeps with a few of my peeps they said she sucks at bj but gots a fat a$$, F U Bubba Bit**roy fat arse mofo u aren't tough just cause you put your name, the only reason you did that is cause you don't know who your fu**king with...

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#42 Oct 15, 2013
the boss wrote:
I think he's a puss to looks like one that's for sure, his girl sleeps with a few of my peeps they said she sucks at bj but gots a fat a$$, F U Bubba Bit**roy fat arse mofo u aren't tough just cause you put your name, the only reason you did that is cause you don't know who your fu**king with...
lol, I don't doubt it. Boy she's a beauty. She introduced herself to me once. I'm Bubby Pomeroy's girlfriend. And I replied, I'm sorry to hear that. He brings the dope in and mommy sells them. Idk how they have that much traffic and not get busted. "Friends and Family" my a$$. Not that many people like them. Their not your friends Bubby, you sell them dope. It's not slander. A friend asked me for a ride, I took her. Didn't ask where we was going. Boy it didn't take long she told me everything, even showed me the pill.(Trust me, it was her last ride) never again. I don't do drugs or drug runs.
Whatever

Charleston, WV

#43 Oct 16, 2013
This is BS, let him be!
glad i moved

Charleston, WV

#44 Jan 29, 2014
carrie wrote:
<quoted text> how bout his mom is sick u pos
sick my a$$, bubbys the runner shes the pusher. period no if ands or buts about it and as for the cars in the road, thats true too. its bs and theres only one reason why the cops dont do anything about them parking like that. next time i go up thru hernshaw and their parked in the road, im NOT moving im hitting them. then we will see what happens when the law shows up cause their drug dealing caused a wreck. now hes defiently not my favorite person but the meth part is a lie. common sense, he wouldnt be such a fat a$$.
ohwell

Charleston, WV

#45 Feb 16, 2014
Whatever wrote:
This is BS, let him be!
If he dont want to be talked about maybe he should change his ways. If its true why get mad. Why sell drugs n get mad when someone calls you a drug dealer. None of them have a job so were all paying for them to live im sure they are double dipping. Selling n getting assistance on top. The traffic makes it obvious.
new to town

Charleston, WV

#46 Feb 20, 2014
Im new to this area and I knew right away it was a drug house. Its so obvious they might as well hang a neon sign above the door. I cant stand a freaking drug dealer. Hell ive seen people walk from chesapeake to that hiuse for a pill. Sad and I hope they get busted.
Hmmm

Lyndora, PA

#47 Feb 20, 2014
Doesn't he live in elkview
watch

Charleston, WV

#48 Feb 25, 2014
He stays in marmet, and elkview i believe right passed gomart on the left. Yellow colbolt him and sara.
Truth

United States

#49 Apr 13, 2014
wow wrote:
Lmfao I don't know him but heard he rolled on Eric simmons
He did roll on eric simmons motion of discovery proved that and he was the last one there before they kicked the door in and Cory Ellis from cabin creek snitched to. There both bitches
It is clear

Lynchburg, VA

#50 Apr 15, 2014
Truth wrote:
<quoted text> He did roll on eric simmons motion of discovery proved that and he was the last one there before they kicked the door in and Cory Ellis from cabin creek snitched to. There both bitches
I know Corey Ellis is.
1 post removed

Since: May 14

Charleston, WV

#52 May 12, 2014
tickedoffcitizen wrote:
<quoted text> lol, I don't doubt it. Boy she's a beauty. She introduced herself to me once. I'm Bubby Pomeroy's girlfriend. And I replied, I'm sorry to hear that. He brings the dope in and mommy sells them. Idk how they have that much traffic and not get busted. "Friends and Family" my a$$. Not that many people like them. Their not your friends Bubby, you sell them dope. It's not slander. A friend asked me for a ride, I took her. Didn't ask where we was going. Boy it didn't take long she told me everything, even showed me the pill.(Trust me, it was her last ride) never again. I don't do drugs or drug runs.
Because they are all freakin snitches. Ain't nothin goin to happen to somebody that helps out the pigs

Charleston, WV

#53 May 12, 2014
glad i moved wrote:
<quoted text>sick my a$$, bubbys the runner shes the pusher. period no if ands or buts about it and as for the cars in the road, thats true too. its bs and theres only one reason why the cops dont do anything about them parking like that. next time i go up thru hernshaw and their parked in the road, im NOT moving im hitting them. then we will see what happens when the law shows up cause their drug dealing caused a wreck. now hes defiently not my favorite person but the meth part is a lie. common sense, he wouldnt be such a fat a$$.
He may not do the meth himself but I know he sells it

Charleston, WV

#54 May 16, 2014
awsome wrote:
Bubba is an awsome dude people need to grow up
You all are f***in brainwashed...he is a rat and trust me if any of his "buddies" would cross him he would rat everyone of you out for whatever it is you do. He ain't worried about nobody but himself and when you all realize you'll feel so f***in stupid it's not even close to being funny
REALTALK

Roanoke, VA

#55 Aug 27, 2014
I did bubba in his ass

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nichole Kirk 5 hr Nichole 18
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 8 hr legendfork 4,274
camc 14 hr Alan 1
warrior jrotc 20 hr ROTC SUPPORTER 1
Marmet exxon 21 hr Me next 13
Cody Payne (Mar '17) Sat nuuh 9
R-Side Football _ 2017 Sat sry 51

Chesapeake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance