BeenInMarmet2Lon g

Charleston, WV

#2 May 12, 2013
The guy is trash, always has been.
1 post removed
tabby

Charleston, WV

#4 May 12, 2013
Don't know his personal business and all but been a friend of mine quite a while and never known him not to handle his business. You got a question about him have the balls to ask him and as far as talkin and sayin he's trash have some balls and talk that sh!t to his face instead of hiding behind some bull$hit screen name
3 posts removed
wow

Ashburn, VA

#8 May 15, 2013
Lmfao I don't know him but heard he rolled on Eric simmons
1 post removed
Wampuss

Chesapeake, OH

#10 May 29, 2013
Meth monkey, there's times you gotta dodge cars parked in the road up hernshaw for the meth traffic.
kathy adkins

Charleston, WV

#11 Jun 8, 2013
Bubbas my cousin and is NOT a meth head & bet whoever you are ya don't have the balls to say that to him do ya? LMAO! Such ppl on here talking smack about ppl youdon't know and hiding behind fake names. Smh
Paulw

United States

#12 Jun 8, 2013
I don't know bubba but I went to school with his sister she was a sweet person and friendly.

Since: Jun 13

Faber, VA

#13 Jun 8, 2013
Well this is bubba come tell me I'm a piece of trash and c what happens your not trash your just piece of shit and for being a drug dealer or user I can and will pass any drug test get your facts straight b4 running ur duck suckers and for rolling on Eric won't all y'all get together at once and settle this hide behind Internet I'm in my name so all u haters keep hating fk all y'all Lil if got something to say not a hard person to find
1 post removed
kathy adkins

Altavista, VA

#15 Jun 8, 2013
Right on cuz!
citizen

Charleston, WV

#16 Jun 8, 2013
nuts
1 post removed

Charleston, WV

#18 Jun 9, 2013
Lol wrote:
Wear is you tail you Fat rat ,,,and you look like a in a piss ant in your little yellow car
hey lol come get it
2 posts removed
carrie

Saint Albans, WV

#21 Jun 10, 2013
Wow fake ass names for fake ass people that has no balls. U all don't know shit. Grow some balls and confront him and hide behind the computer
carrie

Saint Albans, WV

#22 Jun 10, 2013
Wampuss wrote:
Meth monkey, there's times you gotta dodge cars parked in the road up hernshaw for the meth traffic.
how bout his mom is sick u pos
citizen

Charleston, WV

#23 Jun 10, 2013
lol
carla

Charleston, WV

#24 Jun 10, 2013
look bub and carrie . for starters u can tell they are dumb asses they cant even spell bub last name right.... duh they must of been in special ed or some shit.... and for th traffic them people has a lot of family and true friends so backoff beeninmarmet tolong; they must be thinkin about u bub or they wouldnt be talkin about you on here and u can tell they are jealous of u and your car . they probaly ride a bike'' lmfao and for meth bubba dont do drugs point blank;; and i bet you cant say it to his face chickhen shit pussy..... and yes his mother is sick'' so back the fook up'' or just meet us all in the shaw;; you dam coward, we dont hide behind screen names'' and bub is not a rat hed gve u the shirt off his back;;; and thats a fact; other than he will take his shirt off to kick ur azz
carla

Charleston, WV

#25 Jun 10, 2013
and bubba is a dam goodfathertohis kids ' his kids comes first; so thank b4 u speak or type; chickhenshit. he is a great person ;;; i cant wait til he gets a hold of ur azz.. wont you putyour real name up? bocboc
3 posts removed

Faber, VA

#29 Jun 28, 2013
Bubba pomeroy wrote:
<quoted text>hey lol come get it
hmm excuse me that's my little yellow car n don't b jealouse because he's got things u probly don't I'd rather him look like an ant thanam horse
Joke

Charleston, WV

#30 Jul 9, 2013
He's nothing but a loud mouth POS who shows is a** on the football field and cusses little kids out. He's been kicked out of 2 leagues and I've seen him run from getting his a** kicked on more than one occasion. I never have liked him and he always has and always will be trash!
Bubba pomeroy

Charleston, WV

#31 Jul 15, 2013
Joke get real if got something to say come say to my face quit being a Internet warrior
mamabear

Harrison, TN

#32 Jul 15, 2013
Bubba pomeroy wrote:
Joke get real if got something to say come say to my face quit being a Internet warrior
Bubba you famous.... You fkin pos! J/k

Bubba is cool and would do anything for his kids and the ones around him. Hell my kids call him "tep daddy" just to get some money from him....
Lol

Love ya bubba
Nope I ain't a drug head, far from it, just someone who has known him for many years through wrestling and football.
awsome

Charleston, WV

#33 Jul 15, 2013
Bubba is an awsome dude people need to grow up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chad & Wynter Winnell 4 hr Kathy A 21
We dont want gays in Boone County (Mar '10) 14 hr Seth 3,872
gays getting married (Oct '14) 15 hr Wondering 7
Always will love you, 16 hr Wanna get it 7
Shane hall still stealing? 22 hr Terri 10
clown mask kevin hancock Tue goop 4
george rogers ex Tue Familyornot 27

Chesapeake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance