Rob J

Van, WV

#1 Apr 30, 2013
If a person wants to eat out on occasion and is a diabetic, what restaurants have the best menu items for a person with diabetes?
Diabetic2

Charleston, WV

#2 Jun 12, 2013
You can eat at ANY restaurant...It's the CHOICES that you make that are the issue. Manage your Carbs and you can manage "our" disease.....
Mike England

Van, WV

#3 Jun 12, 2013
You are right to a degree, but you can't sit there and tell him that he can go to Chuck E. Cheese and eat something healthy.
Diabetic2

Charleston, WV

#4 Jun 12, 2013
I don't consider Chuckee Cheese a restaurant and you don't either...that' why you used it. But in fact, he could eat pizza, don't eat the crust, and order it loaded with veggies, and you can have the cheese. It is brain surgery, just eat smarter.
Diabetic2

Charleston, WV

#5 Jun 12, 2013
Should read::: "ISN'T"!
Rob J

Van, WV

#6 Jun 12, 2013
I know I can eat at any restaurant if making the right choices. What I was asking is which ones have the best grilled/baked fish etc. I don't want to eat at just ANY restaurant, I want something a little higher up the rung than say a McDonalds, Taco Bell or such. I was thinking of something more along the lines of Bluegrass Kitchen or others similar.
Diabetic2

Charleston, WV

#7 Jun 12, 2013
Tricky Fish, the best Mahi mahi (grilled) Laury's, (Sea Scallops) Blue grass Kitchen has many organic options...also, most will cook to order. Most restaurants now have menus on line, but I have found few with carbs/proteins/calories listed....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Interstate Between KC and Marmet 2 hr Duh 9
Ok Christina and Cody 14 hr Yada Yada 4
Marmet exxon 15 hr The King 14
warrior jrotc 15 hr LoserVille 2
Does anybody know bout them Alizons (Mar '17) 15 hr Reptile 1 3
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 15 hr legendfork 4,276
Shooting yesterday about parking 19 hr lol 13

Chesapeake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance