wow no room to talk

Vienna, WV

#23 May 14, 2013
Tiffany R wrote:
Like honestly, who gives a fuck what they aren't doing or even if they are doing it? What's it anyone's business? But if talking about Paul and the rest of them leave others alone, keep on talking sh*t. And people like this that run their mouths is why everything gets mixed up, shit get's started, people get really mad (especially while on their "meth"), then other's end up in wholes. That's why i've always been taught to keep my f*ckin mouth shut and let people talk their sh*t and to either agree with it and say its true, or do nothing and just set there because as long as they are talking about me, they are leaving someone else alone for a change. Maybe that's why people take my kindness for a weakness. I'M WAYYYY TO NICE TO PEOPLE! & Paul is setting right here, he said go ahead and call cause they won't find sh*t here! He just got back in WV. He's been out of state working. ohh...he just took a sh*t about 5-10 minutes ago. anything else ya'll wanna know? Just look me up on facebook (Tiffany Reedy) or ask "US" on here.
u got no room for shit. Staying all doped up while prego! Ur a thief, dope head like the rest of them. But paul is a good guy he still might still have a chance,as long as he dont get mixed up with u and have a dope sick baby.
Hahaha

United States

#24 May 14, 2013
hehe heeee wrote:
Must be Pauls momma!!!! Mad maaaaad hee heee heeee!!!!!!!
No not Paul's mama. Sorry heheheh!!!! Paul's mama don't mess with this shit on here,,, she's and adult not a child
Hahaha

United States

#25 May 14, 2013
wow no room to talk wrote:
<quoted text> u got no room for shit. Staying all doped up while prego! Ur a thief, dope head like the rest of them. But paul is a good guy he still might still have a chance,as long as he dont get mixed up with u and have a dope sick baby.
Y'all are fk pathetic. Do you honestly find that it's okay to sit and bash people when the people your bashing are no better or worse than you. Your act as of your all doped up on something yourself,, all your doing is making yourself look bad by acting the way you are. Do you guys honestly think that the shit yu say on here about people actually offend them?? Cause it don't. These people know who they are and what they do. And you telling them about doesn't make a difference. All it does is show how ignorant and selfish. You are by being unkind to people that may or may not need help. Turn your check. Or lend a helping hand. Quit sittin in your chair or on your couch doing nothing but fingering a keyboard an Analyze your own life.
humphreys

Charleston, WV

#26 May 14, 2013
hay hay hay wrote:
chris humphries'cecil lee' tesa claywell'rayn tucker david ramsey' paul balser the list goes on and on the police know all of these people are cooking meth
If it wasn't for us you cowards wouldn't have anyone to talk about.
Anonymous

Charleston, WV

#27 May 14, 2013
Is this OZ cause theres cowards, brainless, and heartless. lion scarecrow tinman and a bunch of scared ass munchkins hiding behind fake ass names.
yesmart

Charleston, WV

#28 May 29, 2013
And does anyone wonder how they got caught? It's on tape in the walmart of Tonya Ramsey buying a box of something used to make meth while she was in the store with them. She took them, she bought the products, she drove them home and wasn't gone very long before the house was arrested and everyone taken to jail....except for her because she got away... SHE IS A RAT!
Anonymous

Altavista, VA

#29 Aug 20, 2013
How do you know she's a rat
1 post removed
HAY DUMB BUTT

Hurricane, WV

#31 Aug 21, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
Like honestly, who gives a fuck what they aren't doing or even if they are doing it? What's it anyone's business? But if talking about Paul and the rest of them leave others alone, keep on talking sh*t. And people like this that run their mouths is why everything gets mixed up, shit get's started, people get really mad (especially while on their "meth"), then other's end up in wholes. That's why i've always been taught to keep my f*ckin mouth shut and let people talk their sh*t and to either agree with it and say its true, or do nothing and just set there because as long as they are talking about me, they are leaving someone else alone for a change. Maybe that's why people take my kindness for a weakness. I'M WAYYYY TO NICE TO PEOPLE! & Paul is setting right here, he said go ahead and call cause they won't find sh*t here! He just got back in WV. He's been out of state working. ohh...he just took a sh*t about 5-10 minutes ago. anything else ya'll wanna know? Just look me up on facebook (Tiffany Reedy) or ask "US" on here.
It kills people, and it put kids and the people that live around them in danger of getting sick. if they want to kill themselves then let them jump off a bridge, nobody would miss them ant way.
oh here

Charleston, WV

#32 Aug 21, 2013
Hahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
Y'all are fk pathetic. Do you honestly find that it's okay to sit and bash people when the people your bashing are no better or worse than you. Your act as of your all doped up on something yourself,, all your doing is making yourself look bad by acting the way you are. Do you guys honestly think that the shit yu say on here about people actually offend them?? Cause it don't. These people know who they are and what they do. And you telling them about doesn't make a difference. All it does is show how ignorant and selfish. You are by being unkind to people that may or may not need help. Turn your check. Or lend a helping hand. Quit sittin in your chair or on your couch doing nothing but fingering a keyboard an Analyze your own life.
Here, I'll analyze my own life for you. I don't make or do deadly drugs, I work for a living, I don't steal, and I care about my community. Junkies are WORTHLESS....addiction isn't a "disease" as you enablers like to cry...no one forced those freaks to smoke or shoot up meth or whatever they're on...they did it on their own free will...and because they're STUPID and did that shit, now the hard working tax payers of this shitty valley have to carry their sorry asses...and STILL they sell their food stamp cards and their kids still go hungry.

NO...they've got enough of a "helping hand" without my having an option about it. Why don't YOU take them in, let them destroy YOUR home, and spend YOUR money, if you're so f*cking concerned with it?

I DO have the right to talk shit about these sorry, worthless people!! They are nothing but a nuisance and drain on society. I hope they all OD and do the rest of us a favor!!

Cry about that, you enabling little twat!!
Worthless

United States

#33 Aug 21, 2013
wow no room to talk wrote:
<quoted text> u got no room for shit. Staying all doped up while prego! Ur a thief, dope head like the rest of them. But paul is a good guy he still might still have a chance,as long as he dont get mixed up with u and have a dope sick baby.
Someone should take her kid and shoot her in the face

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#34 Aug 21, 2013
I guess that it is time for Drug Lord to retire. The mods are removing all of his post. I will let my good friend know.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#35 Aug 21, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
Is this OZ cause theres cowards, brainless, and heartless. lion scarecrow tinman and a bunch of scared ass munchkins hiding behind fake ass names.
I will use the quote that Drug Lord used. It is more like OZ on HBO than Dorothy's Oz.
lolita jones

Altavista, VA

#36 Aug 31, 2013
I know Ramsey
hahaha

Charleston, WV

#37 Sep 1, 2013
hay hay hay wrote:
chris humphries'cecil lee' tesa claywell'rayn tucker david ramsey' paul balser the list goes on and on the police know all of these people are cooking meth
Your right , the same names keep getting repeated and only few have been arrested throw them all in a mine crack somewhere .. My opinion!!
1 post removed
anonymous

Altavista, VA

#39 Sep 13, 2013
So what's up with Tonya. I knew her back in the day
1 post removed
please

Greensburg, PA

#41 Sep 14, 2013
Chrissy wrote:
Tonya Persinger Oliver? OMG major pill head along with Lisa and her gf and Gina. All on drugs bad. It's a shame!
not the same Tonya! But your right major dope head
anonymous

Altavista, VA

#42 Sep 14, 2013
What about Tonya Ramsey
please

Vienna, WV

#43 Sep 14, 2013
anonymous wrote:
What about Tonya Ramsey
yep now that's the one druggie just like the rest and rat rattttt
anonymous

Altavista, VA

#44 Sep 15, 2013
That's sad. Tonya Ramsey has 2 beautiful girls and family that loves her.
anonymous

Altavista, VA

#45 Sep 15, 2013
Is she really a rat. I've heard a few things but I thought she was a good girl

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
R-Side Football _ 2017 37 min H8rsh8 14
fB 55 min Wondering 5
Cheif Firing (Jun '16) 1 hr Azz Kisser 57
fema 2 hr Ann 3
shane hall belle criminal arrested again 3 hr destry 1
Gal with the name amylynn (Oct '16) 7 hr Neighbors 12
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 10 hr Missy 4,200

Chesapeake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance