First Prev
of 3
Next Last
papa

AOL

#1 Jan 4, 2013
Some ones gettin busted in CG now,is it Becky ? The news said 4 people arrested.
moma

Ardsley, NY

#2 Jan 4, 2013
not sure where on Williams St. Becky who
Daughter

Moneta, VA

#3 Jan 4, 2013
Ramsey.
hello

Charleston, WV

#4 Jan 4, 2013
Ramsey?
2 posts removed
w

Belle, WV

#7 Jan 4, 2013
hello wrote:
Ramsey?
Any relation to a Brandon Ramsey?
just me

Charleston, WV

#8 Jan 4, 2013
Christian Young Becky Ramsey Cecil Johnson and Brian Nochols is who they got
just me

Charleston, WV

#9 Jan 4, 2013
Nichols
hello

Charleston, WV

#10 Jan 4, 2013
Cecil lee from mammoth?
hmmm

Charleston, WV

#11 Jan 5, 2013
The others mentioned are on wvrja.com . Wonder why Cecil isn't.... hmmmmm
moma

Ardsley, NY

#12 Jan 5, 2013
Good threw away the keys
jwr

Charleston, WV

#13 Jan 5, 2013
Does anyone know if Edsel was there? He's been living there too.
Concerned friend

Charleston, WV

#14 Jan 5, 2013
Is this Becky Ramsey the daughter of Penny & Danny Ramsey?
stephanie

United States

#15 Jan 6, 2013
Concerned friend wrote:
Is this Becky Ramsey the daughter of Penny & Danny Ramsey?
yes
kevin young

Saint Louis, MO

#16 Jan 6, 2013
i like it
Lmao

Export, PA

#17 Feb 17, 2013
Cecil Lee the ass scratcher xD
hay hay hay

Charleston, WV

#18 May 11, 2013
chris humphries'cecil lee' tesa claywell'rayn tucker david ramsey' paul balser the list goes on and on the police know all of these people are cooking meth
SMH

Charleston, WV

#19 May 12, 2013
hay hay hay wrote:
chris humphries'cecil lee' tesa claywell'rayn tucker david ramsey' paul balser the list goes on and on the police know all of these people are cooking meth
And the cops could CARE LESS or they wouldn't STILL be making it now would they????? The police and these people are useless!!!
Hahaha

United States

#20 May 13, 2013
hay hay hay wrote:
First of all since you know so much ya must be doing it with em second of all when they find out who ya are your gonna be cut off from there list third of all call the damn tip line since you seem to be worried about it. Cause they will come and check it out. And another thing ya need to leave Paul Balser name outta your mouth. Say this shot to his face. Betcha wont
hehe heeee

Greensburg, PA

#21 May 13, 2013
Must be Pauls momma!!!! Mad maaaaad hee heee heeee!!!!!!!
Anonymous

Charleston, WV

#22 May 13, 2013
Like honestly, who gives a fuck what they aren't doing or even if they are doing it? What's it anyone's business? But if talking about Paul and the rest of them leave others alone, keep on talking sh*t. And people like this that run their mouths is why everything gets mixed up, shit get's started, people get really mad (especially while on their "meth"), then other's end up in wholes. That's why i've always been taught to keep my f*ckin mouth shut and let people talk their sh*t and to either agree with it and say its true, or do nothing and just set there because as long as they are talking about me, they are leaving someone else alone for a change. Maybe that's why people take my kindness for a weakness. I'M WAYYYY TO NICE TO PEOPLE! & Paul is setting right here, he said go ahead and call cause they won't find sh*t here! He just got back in WV. He's been out of state working. ohh...he just took a sh*t about 5-10 minutes ago. anything else ya'll wanna know? Just look me up on facebook (Tiffany Reedy) or ask "US" on here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
new contest at belle town hall 25 min cindi 1
belle town fair 32 min kevin 3
We dont want gays in Boone County (Mar '10) 4 hr Bigfoot 3,882
jim bob hardesty (Oct '11) 13 hr Old Friend 49
Be careful: Marmet police issuing tickets right... 15 hr SmellMyStinkhole 23
Bingo 16 hr oopsl 109
Really trying to get all close with a married m... (Sep '17) 21 hr Bingo 3

Chesapeake Jobs

Personal Finance

Chesapeake Mortgages