riverside high school prom

riverside high school prom

Posted in the Chesapeake Forum

so pissed

Ravenswood, WV

#1 Apr 30, 2012
I think it was ashame that 2 days before prom they called some kid's to there office and told them that they couldn't go to prom for one reason on a other but they waited to people went and spent there hard earned money on renting tuxs or buying dresses Mrs Harper should have to pay back all these parents what they put out she is nothing in my book she never has the kid's back she is always for everyone else . she tells people all I'am here if you ever need to talk well she will talk and listen as long as it is something she wants to hear . they need to go in and get rid of her. I'am so glad to be done with this school come May 22nd
amazed

Eskdale, WV

#2 Apr 30, 2012
so pissed wrote:
I think it was ashame that 2 days before prom they called some kid's to there office and told them that they couldn't go to prom for one reason on a other but they waited to people went and spent there hard earned money on renting tuxs or buying dresses Mrs Harper should have to pay back all these parents what they put out she is nothing in my book she never has the kid's back she is always for everyone else . she tells people all I'am here if you ever need to talk well she will talk and listen as long as it is something she wants to hear . they need to go in and get rid of her. I'am so glad to be done with this school come May 22nd
The whole school is a joke, there are only a handful of teachers there that are good teachers. They disrespect our kids and they disrespect parents as well. Yet they expect it from us. They are on academic probation and they want to blame it on our children when in all honesty its the poor quality teachers they have that doesnt even try to teach.
1 post removed
hummmmm

Charleston, WV

#4 May 11, 2012
so pissed wrote:
One reason or another?????

What did your child do!!

I'm sure that all the office staff held a bucket up and said, okay let's put these names in here and what ever names we pull out, they can't go to the prom.

Please!!!!
1 post removed
Speak out

Charleston, WV

#6 May 12, 2012
Go to the board office and demand action. They should have to repay expenses if receipts can be provided.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tonya howell (Sep '13) 2 hr PamC 13
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 3 hr Go Blue Forever 1,384
joyce lawhorn (Feb '14) 4 hr CGboy 12
Amanda freeman 6 hr in the know how 3
HANSFORD , CROWN HILL, complaint deptment 9 hr Fukyu31 22
Belle Babes Mon Barbie 16
Robbie McDaniel (Nov '15) Mon Alien 22

Chesapeake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance