Concerned

Charleston, WV

#1 Nov 2, 2013
Anybody have their car broke into over the past couple weeks?
Yes

Alexandria, VA

#2 Nov 3, 2013
My cousin has. Had c.d."s stolen. That's it! Some are older. Druggies will do anything.
Yes

Alexandria, VA

#3 Nov 3, 2013
Up in Malden it could be many people. Triplett"s! James, Matt or Adam. Hancock"s like Henry. Heard he had been caught a few months ago trying to break into some while people was home. Could be Sarah Adkins , Matt Stanley. They are all thieves and got family everywhere in WV.
Yes

Charleston, WV

#4 Nov 4, 2013
At my house in Malden a week ago. Found my belongings on the side of the road a little ways down my street. Any idea on who it is
Info

Alexandria, VA

#5 Nov 5, 2013
Only the hancocks would do something so stupid like that. They steal people's mail also. Only coupons. Rest is left for you.
MsKamish

Charleston, WV

#6 Nov 5, 2013
Don't INVITE thieves into your car by leaving valuables in it. You CANNOT TRUST ANYONE...especially with holidays coming up. With the change in Daylight savings time and weather changes keeping people in more, opportunities abound!
Got em

Charleston, WV

#7 Nov 17, 2013
I caught 3 what looks to be teenage boys on my camera ( I live behind the funeral home ) on that back street, got every car unlocked for what they had. Anyone know who this might be ?
It could be anyone

Charleston, WV

#8 Nov 17, 2013
It could be anyone. Just lock your doors simple peple
knowitall

Daniels, WV

#9 Nov 17, 2013
I think people don't realize that some people gets accused of things that aren't true. The Hancock's are getting accused of a lot of things. It's funny because they don't live in the Malden area right now. So, if anybody is stealing everybody should look for someone else to blame other than the Hancock's. There must be another thief in your area. I haven't ever heard Hancock's stealing coupons. I know that is a lie. So, instead of getting on here telling lies why don't everybody find out the truth before trying to blame anyone.
2 posts removed
Yea

Charleston, WV

#12 Nov 18, 2013
Knowitall is rite, we have no idea who this mite b. I have them on camera so we will find out soon enuff. i recognise 1 of the suspects as i had seen him b4 around town he looked at the cam than quickly put a hood on.
creeker

Charleston, WV

#13 Nov 20, 2013
yesterday between Belle to Campbells Creek - three different places police had people pulled over, out of their cars - any ideas -??
Nosey Rosey

Charleston, WV

#14 Nov 20, 2013
Yea wrote:
Knowitall is rite, we have no idea who this mite b. I have them on camera so we will find out soon enuff. i recognise 1 of the suspects as i had seen him b4 around town he looked at the cam than quickly put a hood on.
Good Heavens...concentrate on an English class. I am sure Carver Career Center can help you with that!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rate the women of 7-11 in belle (Feb '14) 56 min Jerry 105
any puss in cg i got cash 4 hr Johnny 2
Belle Bulldogs 2014 (Jul '14) 4 hr CRWwwww 16
Uptons Gas Station 5 hr you are dumb 11
Angie Marr 5 hr smh 1
What all do you know about Rick Lowe from Chesa... May 18 Wondering 1
wiener dog May 18 donna 1
More from around the web

Chesapeake People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE