Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#1 Jul 29, 2013
Does anyone know of a "reputable" one
that does readings?
i know

Chesapeake, OH

#2 Jul 29, 2013
arctic wrote:
Does anyone know of a "reputable" one
that does readings?
There is a lady in St.Albans named Karen Parker that does readings for $50.

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#3 Jul 29, 2013
i know wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a lady in St.Albans named Karen Parker that does readings for $50.
Do you know of anyone who has had a reading
from her?
i know

Chesapeake, OH

#4 Jul 29, 2013
arctic wrote:
<quoted text>Do you know of anyone who has had a reading
from her?
She did a reading for me a long time ago. She is my grandpa's wife. The angels talk to her.

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#5 Jul 30, 2013
i know wrote:
<quoted text>
She did a reading for me a long time ago. She is my grandpa's wife. The angels talk to her.
I'd love to have a reading from her.
Does she have a..site or do you call for an appointment?
i know

Chesapeake, OH

#6 Jul 30, 2013
arctic wrote:
<quoted text>I'd love to have a reading from her.
Does she have a..site or do you call for an appointment?
You can call for an appointment, I'll get her number for you.

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#7 Jul 31, 2013
i know wrote:
<quoted text>
You can call for an appointment, I'll get her number for you.
Thanks, I'd appreciate it.

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#8 Jul 31, 2013
If you'd rather not post it on
this site send it to me in a PM.

You have to register to this site
to be able to send/receive PMs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 17 min get real 1,479
Josh Williams 45 min Really?!?! 8
whites mixing with blacks (Jan '12) 4 hr WeAllFallShort 140
Jessica? Edens/Belcher 9 hr KBR 5
Buddy 9 hr notfunnyanymore 7
The white couple and 2 black man in red house 10 hr Honestly 9
Donna call Tom Clark 12 hr Tom Clark 3

Chesapeake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chesapeake Mortgages