Does anyone know PJ Saxton?

Posted in the Chesapeake Forum

willy

Belle, WV

#1 Jul 1, 2014
They say this guy is a real nut case, do you know him?
Marmet rat

Belle, WV

#2 Jul 13, 2014
willy wrote:
They say this guy is a real nut case, do you know him?
Didn't know PJ but the son Matt is no good.
Ann

Charleston, WV

#3 Jul 16, 2014
FYI- its not very smart to speak ill of those that have passed away before us. So shut your fucking mouth. And as you for wantin to say that his son Mat is no good. You'd best be backing off. He is a good, honest, and loving man. 110% of the time. Without that man, that you are saying is no good, I'd be dead. He sat by my bedside when I was on a ventilator for 18 days and then took care of me like a nurse would when I was able to come home, because I couldn't take care of myself for a little while. He helped me walk again, he helped feed me, and bathe me. He did all that while working full time too. So tell me again, that you think hes no good, you stupid ass. That man takes care of me and my children everyday without hesitation, and loves them as if they were his own. He works 40 plus hours a week to take care of our family. The only time people talk shit about someone is if they are jealous, so apparently he is doing something right. Now please, do yourself and myself a favor and don't talk crap about my fiance anymore. Thanks.
Mat

Charleston, WV

#4 Jul 16, 2014
Well this is his no good son that works everyday and dosent do a damn thing to bother anyone but look here marmet rat unless you have the balls to come out and say who you are shut your mouth or come see me and i will shut it for you. My father had many problems yes but he also had many medical problems that had him in god aweful pain his entire life and passed away because of those illnesses so willie where you at so i can come beat your head in too for talking about my father like that!
Marmet Rat

Belle, WV

#5 Jul 19, 2014
Sure pin head your a real bad dude. You stole from your family and have a big mouth when it comes to being bad. I'll see you when you don't expect it What your back big mouth! I owe you one.
Zan crew

Charleston, WV

#6 Jul 21, 2014
Hey marmet rat learn how spell its watch your back not what your back....rip pj
Mat

Belle, WV

#7 Jul 31, 2014
Rofl never have I stole from my family bc in my family we help each other out enough we don't have to steal... we ask for help and get it and if you owe me one where you at or wanna meet im not running from anyone! And ill repeat myself again unless your name is the next thing that comes out of your mouth just keep it shut! how much of a pussy are you that you publicly admit that you wont fight me but rather wait till im not payin attention and try to sneek up on me I mean if you want to play that game that's cool but you never know what one carries on them to defend themselves from a sneek attack! and Zan Crew ty
truth only

Belle, WV

#8 Aug 4, 2014
Mat wrote:
Rofl never have I stole from my family bc in my family we help each other out enough we don't have to steal... we ask for help and get it and if you owe me one where you at or wanna meet im not running from anyone! And ill repeat myself again unless your name is the next thing that comes out of your mouth just keep it shut! how much of a pussy are you that you publicly admit that you wont fight me but rather wait till im not payin attention and try to sneek up on me I mean if you want to play that game that's cool but you never know what one carries on them to defend themselves from a sneek attack! and Zan Crew ty
Lies and more lies!!! Your a thief and you know it.
mat saxton

Tampa, FL

#9 Nov 9, 2014
truth only wrote:
<quoted text>
Lies and more lies!!! Your a thief and you know it.
Then meet ne out n w will discuss
MustacheCashStas h

Charleston, WV

#10 Nov 13, 2014
mat saxton wrote:
<quoted text>
Then meet ne out n w will discuss
Please don't break out the bamboo stick on him bruh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking good 25 min Ham bone 3
tracy, tracy, tracy 32 min just me 1
Who Should Be Next Coach at Riverside? 48 min Former Warrior 24
Buddy Tessling u gotta stop the lying 2 hr Truthfully 5
Question 2 hr Truthfully 2
Nick Confere 2 hr Really 43
2 finalists for football coach 5 hr Warrior2 5
Chesapeake Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web