used

Charleston, WV

#1 Aug 28, 2014
Anybody no a guy they all call Pokey,was in the Witcher Creek area an gave him a ride up towards Mossy area an didn't pay back gas money,now we no his real name is Derick Nichols if seen please let me no !!
Anonymous

Export, PA

#2 Aug 30, 2014
used wrote:
Anybody no a guy they all call Pokey,was in the Witcher Creek area an gave him a ride up towards Mossy area an didn't pay back gas money,now we no his real name is Derick Nichols if seen please let me no !!
. That's not Pokey's real name..keep tryin
used

Charleston, WV

#3 Aug 31, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>. That's not Pokey's real name..keep tryin
Well I do t care what his real name is but I no him when I see him so that's all that counts an he's the one has to answer for what he done,can't be good to people,lesson learned his day is coming soon that's for sure :))
Anonymous

Apollo, PA

#4 Aug 31, 2014
used wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I do t care what his real name is but I no him when I see him so that's all that counts an he's the one has to answer for what he done,can't be good to people,lesson learned his day is coming soon that's for sure :))
Hey,whatever floats ur boat but really tho, is all this necessary over a few bucks in gas? Unless he owes u more than what u put on here,who knows. Truthfully he's n jail right now, unless someone got him out recently. Idk who u r & idk how u fight,but don't underestimate that guy,u might have a job on ur hands
used

Charleston, WV

#5 Sep 1, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>Hey,whatever floats ur boat but really tho, is all this necessary over a few bucks in gas? Unless he owes u more than what u put on here,who knows. Truthfully he's n jail right now, unless someone got him out recently. Idk who u r & idk how u fight,but don't underestimate that guy,u might have a job on ur hands
If he's in jail that's the best place for him an where I come from I was raised to never be scared an believe me I'm not an that's right you don't no the whole truth an I no he's a pos that's for sure,thought he was a good guy at first an he did prove me wrong he's a pos
K-9 trainer

United States

#6 Sep 1, 2014
used wrote:
<quoted text>
If he's in jail that's the best place for him an where I come from I was raised to never be scared an believe me I'm not an that's right you don't no the whole truth an I no he's a pos that's for sure,thought he was a good guy at first an he did prove me wrong he's a pos
Porky

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Another marmet cop gone 19 min dirty bird 8
Interstate Between KC and Marmet 13 hr Coaltrainer 1
Most worthless people in Chesapeake? Wed Chesapeake 8
The side show big mountain Brenda and Paul Siz... Wed Sandra 2
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Tue RSM 4,245
What's the info on Josh Lowe Sep 18 Info 1
Chesapeake Police (Sep '12) Sep 17 Know him 13

Chesapeake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance