Family Pet Murdered. Marmet, West Vir...

Family Pet Murdered. Marmet, West Virginia News from Eyewitness News

There are 3 comments on the WCHS-TV Charleston story from Dec 16, 2013, titled Family Pet Murdered. Marmet, West Virginia News from Eyewitness News. In it, WCHS-TV Charleston reports that:

Stephen DiPietrantonio Videographer: Troy Morgan Web Producer: Stephen DiPietrantonio Reported: Dec. 16, 2013 10:25 PM EST Updated: Dec. 16, 2013 10:32 PM EST Marmet , Kanawha County , West Virginia A Marmet woman wants justice, saying someone shot and killed her beloved pot-bellied pig.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCHS-TV Charleston.

miss piggy

Fort Wayne, IN

#1 Dec 17, 2013
i thought i seen this pig for sale on her facebook page last month?
pork chop

Nitro, WV

#2 Dec 17, 2013
you are correct, miss piggy and the pig was for sale on marmet yard sale in October. Now the pig is dead but no one can find the body? Hmmmmm coincidence, I think not! I think. They say they loved this pig but they let it run and not outside safely in a pen. I think the line between "love" and 15 minutes of fame has been crossed..
ol Man

Charleston, WV

#3 Dec 18, 2013
no pig body?? did anyone check their freezer?? Seems strange for all e news coverage over a pig don't you think?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missi Woods Hull 17 min Hahaha 1
Vicki Lyttle 15 hr GOD BLESS you 5
Belle Babes 16 hr BelleBoy75 5
Belle businesses wake up! 17 hr Henry 12
Christian Holstein Wed Christian Tyler H... 40
Robbie McDaniel (Nov '15) Wed Alien 20
east bank problem youth Jun 29 troubled 13

Chesapeake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance