Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

breathe wrote:
She puts way too much of her personal business on Facebook!
So according to her, Haysee beats her up, I didn't know he was like that, is it true? Was he like that with Tab?
I have my fb set to private so u r obviously on my friends list if u know what I post! Feel free to unfriend me if u don't like my posts. Some posts are personal but there's a reason I'm posting it on fb! About Hayes beating on me, I will just say that he and I both have done things we're not proud of. It doesn't matter if he was like that with Tab! Go ask him if he was!!!
Nikki

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

confused wrote:
Where in the hell does all of Hayes's money go????? Even when he was with Tab, the house was always nasty & the floor was ply wood. He could of had a nice ass house a long time ago but instead he chooses to live in a 2 bedroom shack with his 4 kids & Nikki's 2 kids & now there is a new born baby. How in the hell does CPS think that this is ok??? Obviously, CPS ain't doing their job & that pisses me off. The kids are always infested with lice & they are always going to the neighbors house saying that they are hungry. He ought to be ashamed of his self, making his kids grow up they way they are. It's just really sad.
Let me correct a few things: when he was with Tab, he never seen any of his money! You would know that if u knew them. Since I've been here, I've taught the kids how to live cleaner and I got rid of a lot and showed Hayes and the kids a different life, really. It is much better than it was. We've bought new furniture, put hardwood floors in, no more plywood! I stay on the kids over their rooms being clean, putting trash where it goes instead of just throwing it in the floor. I've taught Hayes and the kids simple morals and values they should've learned a long time ago! We have 4 bedrooms, not 2! The kids have plenty to eat! I don't allow them to have junk food or pop and that's what they go asking for. They've done this way before I got here and I don't like it. I've put a stop to it and i am glad i did because of comments like this! CPS has been here but there's nothing wrong. There's always food, house is clean now. What can they do?! Blame Pratt Elementary on the lice problem! We get rid of it when they get it. We don't ignore the problem! Hayes realizes now this house isn't where he wants to be. We're making the best of it until we save enough to buy what we want. It's run down on outside but inside is good enough for now until we can afford to buy what we want! If u really knew Hayes u would never say what u did!
Nikki

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

One Who Knows wrote:
Family is trash, she and Virginia are cousins. Biggest cabin creek trash. Some are moved. The family is originally from cabin creek. They both are disturbed. They post on face book and twitter how they like abusing others and fighting and doing pot and blowing the smoke into them babies faces. They have done it for years. I am a guy and know . I was in school with both. They dropped out because of becoming pregnant. I know about the family. They are all mental cases. I watched one mom slap a kid pretty good in the face then done it a second time . They came back the next day with a black eye, the dad gave it. The whole bunch is screwed up and abuses each other and thinks it's normal. Few of them were born mentally retarded. So everything they do is funny. It's not. That family is wrong. CPS does need involved and the law. My understanding is Virginia "s mom raised the baby , bc she couldn't feed it. She like most of them sit all day doing drugs around them kids and each other. Drink, carry on. Body slamming a 2 year old is not funny. With me, I considers that abuse , they cry and you do it again. That's abusing a child. Teaching it wrestling moves and hitting.. What's next? I was friends with one at one point. Not anymore. I haven't been friends with them for five years . I won't ever be around them. Liars and mentally unstable. The whole Giles family is whacked. Natasha is insane and uses pills. They all put business out there for people, some is not true. Other things are. With that family, you never can tell sometimes. She's not being abused badly. Believe me. The cops has gotten involved. She brags and hits on him and always has ended up starting fights. It's wrong hitting a woman. She does start drama. I know.
Umm buddy u obviously don't know me or u would know I'm not related to these Giles'!! The Giles' I'm related to are very good people. Most don't live around here anymore. I know the people ur talking about but I'm not related to them. I graduated in 04 with honors! I finished high school early and went to Tech my last semester of high school. I have 2 years of college education! I have never lived in Cabin Creek! Ever! And I really don't need to say more to prove that ur comment is as ignorant as any of them, but I will say u have no damn right to comment about me being abused! It was bad enough for me to be hospitalized twice from it, and the cops were never involved because I would always lie to them about what happened! What is there to brag about? NOTHING! And I was always too scared to hit back. This comment of all of them is the most ignorant and couldn't be any further away from being true! Whoever said this needs help. No u don't know!!
Nikki

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

concerned citizen wrote:
Sad excuses for parents.
I've made mistakes. I admit that. But Hayes nor I are sad excuses for parents. I understand this being said about me, but not him. He is a good dad! I'm not even going to start explaining why we're not sad excuses for parents because I know what we are and ur wrong!
holymoly

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Mines based on knowing them for years years before you were even around! Tab and Hayes were a beautiful loving couple in which done a lot of things with their kids they were always going somewhere or doing something as a couple and as parents! You might have known her a different way sometimes people do things they aren't proud of and you firsthand should know what I'm talking about! You've been with the kids a year and you only go by what people tell you and the little bit of time you knew tab a lot of her friends don't know who you are or where you came from so if you were such a huge part of her life why were you unheard of!! Maybe because you were the part of her life she was ashamed of ! If your changing your life that's great keep it up but don't get on here talking trash about the kids mom a lot has been said about you hitting those kids and abusing them and just cause its said don't make it so!
holymoly

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

And don't make it like you came in and saved them that they were bad kids with no home training I was around the kids a lot throughout their little lives and I have never noticed them doing anything other than what normal children do at their age! They lost their mom I'm sure that has affected them horribly and when a child acts out it is usually with behavior problems tab and Hayes did lots of family things with their kids football and cheering 4 to 5 days a week camping swimming going to the lake hunting and fishing going to amusement parks going all the time and Hayes was working a lot of hours then but they were always into something the kids were always smiling and seemed to be very happy no parent is perfect and your no saint
concerned citizen

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

I agree with everything "holymoly" said.
U NEED HELP

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Nikki wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm buddy u obviously don't know me or u would know I'm not related to these Giles'!! The Giles' I'm related to are very good people. Most don't live around here anymore. I know the people ur talking about but I'm not related to them. I graduated in 04 with honors! I finished high school early and went to Tech my last semester of high school. I have 2 years of college education! I have never lived in Cabin Creek! Ever! And I really don't need to say more to prove that ur comment is as ignorant as any of them, but I will say u have no damn right to comment about me being abused! It was bad enough for me to be hospitalized twice from it, and the cops were never involved because I would always lie to them about what happened! What is there to brag about? NOTHING! And I was always too scared to hit back. This comment of all of them is the most ignorant and couldn't be any further away from being true! Whoever said this needs help. No u don't know!!
U didn't used to be the person u are now, I've known u for years and u yes u have made mistakes but everybody has, but the fact is u do put all ur busines out there on FB and hint around to the fact that he beats ur ass then tell people to stay out of it, well don't put all ur dirty laundry on display if u want people to stay out of it. Most people don't feel sorry for u now, they just think ur stupid as hell for putting up with it, posting in on FB then going back. The way I see it u deserve everything u get by staying. U did have a good man at one point in time and he got tired of ur s***. I was ur FB friend but I got tired of ur ridiculous Poor me, I got beat up again posts, then next minute it's oh I love my man, and blah blah blah. U better get ur life together for the sake of ur kids. If u wnt to live the destructive lifestyle ur living now, then so be it, but u have a responsibility to ur children to raise them in a safe abuse free environment. I hope u get it together before it's too late for ur children.
no

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

U NEED HELP wrote:
<quoted text>U didn't used to be the person u are now, I've known u for years and u yes u have made mistakes but everybody has, but the fact is u do put all ur busines out there on FB and hint around to the fact that he beats ur ass then tell people to stay out of it, well don't put all ur dirty laundry on display if u want people to stay out of it. Most people don't feel sorry for u now, they just think ur stupid as hell for putting up with it, posting in on FB then going back. The way I see it u deserve everything u get by staying. U did have a good man at one point in time and he got tired of ur s***. I was ur FB friend but I got tired of ur ridiculous Poor me, I got beat up again posts, then next minute it's oh I love my man, and blah blah blah. U better get ur life together for the sake of ur kids. If u wnt to live the destructive lifestyle ur living now, then so be it, but u have a responsibility to ur children to raise them in a safe abuse free environment. I hope u get it together before it's too late for ur children.
She doesn't even have her kids, she gave them up to their father. She didn't want to try to get better for her kids so she chose drugs over her own kids. Sad!!
holymoly

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Come on now give credit where credit is due she knew her kids where better off with there dad and that is what love is her keeping them would have been the most selfious thing she could have done! And if you don't want people talking about you and your busniess you really shouldn't put it out there some things are best kept to yourself or between you too or even UNSAID! I do believe u r bypolar
i know

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Yes at the time it was the best choice for her children to go to their father. She is trying to do better by her and hayes kids so back off and worry about your self. But i do agree dont air your dirty laundry on fb if you dont want people to talk
smh

Sardis, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Why would you try to make his kids call you "mom"? And no you don't have food for em either, they're always over at Jimmie Cooper's begging for food! And they're always filthy & ate up with lice! When Tabby was alive, those kids had a much better life. Hayes was crazy about her & Tabby was crazy about him. Everyone knew that!
concerned citizen

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

smh wrote:
Why would you try to make his kids call you "mom"? And no you don't have food for em either, they're always over at Jimmie Cooper's begging for food! And they're always filthy & ate up with lice! When Tabby was alive, those kids had a much better life. Hayes was crazy about her & Tabby was crazy about him. Everyone knew that!
Yep!!!
holymoly

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Smh yep! That's what I'm sayin I knew them both very well tab was never beaten I'm sure they had problems all couples do but for the most part all I seen along with everyone else was a happy family I never ever seen the kids uncared for or hungry you could see how much they love each other and how much they loved there kids and Hayes was always going out of his way to do things with them and tab would even go to the coalmines do bring Hayes food she was always doing little things for him and the kids she took care of them and she loved them everyone who knew them well knows better
holymoly

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

These posts about having to teach them like they had no home training and I've done so much for them playing super mom acting like tab was a bad wife and mother I'm sure she made mistakes and I'm sure she did things she regreted everyone does and she might have been going thru a rough spot or something but anyone who knew her and knew her well knew she loved Hayes and them kids and took care of them!
holymoly

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

And you saying tab picked favorites I never seen it has anyone else she might have babied kaydance but she is the baby and most moms do have to spend more time with the baby of the family and tend to favor the littlest one because they can't fend for themselves you saying the kids where exposed to things they should not have been but you have been exposing them to violence and drug abuse this past year I've have seen the kids around partys and drunks that I thought were inappropriate but never violence or drugs when you got with Hayes the kids came with the package if you didn't wanna be with someone who had kids then you should have moved on the kids most def need some kind of mother figure in their life and a role model someone to love them they have lost way more than any child should I always hear me me me never once are the kids mentioned in a positive way the kids most def need some type of counceling if your getting clean and trying to do better for yourself that's wonderful and goodluck but honestly the proof is in the pudding
smh

Delmont, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

I can't believe this bitch has the nerve to talk about a dead person like they're scum. She's jealous cause Hayes will never love her like he loved Tab. She'll never half the wife or half the mother Tab was. And yeah Nikki, if you're doing so well, why did your poor baby girl have to spend so long in NICU? That's right, she was addicted to dope cause you're sorry ass wouldn't get off the needle. I question myself everyday as to why Hayes picked someone like you to be with. You're such a downgrade from Tabby.
haha

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

holymoly wrote:
And you saying tab picked favorites I never seen it has anyone else she might have babied kaydance but she is the baby and most moms do have to spend more time with the baby of the family and tend to favor the littlest one because they can't fend for themselves you saying the kids where exposed to things they should not have been but you have been exposing them to violence and drug abuse this past year I've have seen the kids around partys and drunks that I thought were inappropriate but never violence or drugs when you got with Hayes the kids came with the package if you didn't wanna be with someone who had kids then you should have moved on the kids most def need some kind of mother figure in their life and a role model someone to love them they have lost way more than any child should I always hear me me me never once are the kids mentioned in a positive way the kids most def need some type of counceling if your getting clean and trying to do better for yourself that's wonderful and goodluck but honestly the proof is in the pudding
She's only with him bc he has money. Just wait and see if she sticks around her "sexy coal miner" when the mines shut down. Always had everything handed to her & been taken care of. Grow up & get a job of your own, be independent and then you can leave these assholes when they beat on you. Stayed with your ex husband for how long after you all were cheating on each other?? Why??? Bc of the money!!!! Grow up bitch & take care of yourself. Men like independent women, boys like little girls they can control with their money!!!
holymoly

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Talking bad about tab will only bring more problems and to talk about her being a bad wife and mother is a horrible thing to do look at your past who are you to judge you didn't know her that long and a lot of people knew them along time. I was around them both to know they were a very in love couple and loved them babies of there's. Hayes is a very hard worker and is a good dad as well and there got to be a lot more going on if he has hit you because I've never known Hayes to be that kind of man
wow

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

If anyone of you all care so much about these kids like you say you do them stop posting things about their parents!! How do you think they would feel if they got the chance to read everything you all said. Grow up & act like adults & quit hiding behind names! And if you think they're not being raised right or taken care of then do something about it instead of running your mouth!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of97
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chesapeake Discussions

Search the Chesapeake Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 2 min fitness-guru 43,298
Upcoming Town Election 1 hr questions 64
mayor of belle (Oct '11) 1 hr town hall 26
rate the women of 7-11 in belle 1 hr eww 43
WV October 4th Gubernatorial Special Election: Who... (Sep '11) 13 hr tax 5,633
WV 2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant (Dec '10) Wed REINCARNATED jimmy love 3,896
Arthur Elkins and son arrested Apr 14 hitdude 3
•••
•••
•••
Chesapeake Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chesapeake Jobs

•••
•••
•••