what do you mean by that?
mandy

Charleston, WV

#3 May 29, 2013
Is Nikki still doing drugs?
Yup

Charleston, WV

#4 May 29, 2013
yeah, she's still doing drugs. poor girl, hot as hell and could have anything she desired but lost all that over some pills
mandy

Charleston, WV

#5 May 29, 2013
I figured she was. I thought she wasn't allowed to be at Hayess house. I thought the cops or CPS said she wasn't allowed around his kids?
breathe

Charleston, WV

#6 May 30, 2013
She puts way too much of her personal business on Facebook!
So according to her, Haysee beats her up, I didn't know he was like that, is it true? Was he like that with Tab?
random

Charleston, WV

#7 May 30, 2013
breathe wrote:
She puts way too much of her personal business on Facebook!
So according to her, Haysee beats her up, I didn't know he was like that, is it true? Was he like that with Tab?
She does put all her business out there, she put that he beat her up, then 2 days later he bought her a 4-wheeler and they are a happy family again?
Yup

Charleston, WV

#8 May 30, 2013
she's a little mental and a huge liar
1 post removed
One Who Knows

Alexandria, VA

#10 Jun 7, 2013
Family is trash, she and Virginia are cousins. Biggest cabin creek trash. Some are moved. The family is originally from cabin creek. They both are disturbed. They post on face book and twitter how they like abusing others and fighting and doing pot and blowing the smoke into them babies faces. They have done it for years. I am a guy and know . I was in school with both. They dropped out because of becoming pregnant. I know about the family. They are all mental cases. I watched one mom slap a kid pretty good in the face then done it a second time . They came back the next day with a black eye, the dad gave it. The whole bunch is screwed up and abuses each other and thinks it's normal. Few of them were born mentally retarded. So everything they do is funny. It's not. That family is wrong. CPS does need involved and the law. My understanding is Virginia "s mom raised the baby , bc she couldn't feed it. She like most of them sit all day doing drugs around them kids and each other. Drink, carry on. Body slamming a 2 year old is not funny. With me, I considers that abuse , they cry and you do it again. That's abusing a child. Teaching it wrestling moves and hitting.. What's next? I was friends with one at one point. Not anymore. I haven't been friends with them for five years . I won't ever be around them. Liars and mentally unstable. The whole Giles family is whacked. Natasha is insane and uses pills. They all put business out there for people, some is not true. Other things are. With that family, you never can tell sometimes. She's not being abused badly. Believe me. The cops has gotten involved. She brags and hits on him and always has ended up starting fights. It's wrong hitting a woman. She does start drama. I know.
confused

Charleston, WV

#11 Jun 7, 2013
Where in the hell does all of Hayes's money go????? Even when he was with Tab, the house was always nasty & the floor was ply wood. He could of had a nice ass house a long time ago but instead he chooses to live in a 2 bedroom shack with his 4 kids & Nikki's 2 kids & now there is a new born baby. How in the hell does CPS think that this is ok??? Obviously, CPS ain't doing their job & that pisses me off. The kids are always infested with lice & they are always going to the neighbors house saying that they are hungry. He ought to be ashamed of his self, making his kids grow up they way they are. It's just really sad.
tysmom

Charleston, WV

#12 Jun 27, 2013
I see that she posted on her Facebook that she's in the hospital with a collapsed lung & broken ribs. What happened to her??
Hmmm

Charleston, WV

#13 Jun 27, 2013
He probably beat the shit out of her
tysmom

Charleston, WV

#14 Jun 27, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
He probably beat the shit out of her
Someone asked her what happened & she said she'd rather not talk about it, so who knows..........
tysmom

Charleston, WV

#15 Jun 27, 2013
Apparently he did beat her up. She basically admitted to it, in the comments of one of her statuses. I never knew he was an abusive man. Was he like that with Tab or just Nikki?
holymoly

United States

#16 Jul 23, 2013
No he didn't hit tab anyone that knew or knows them well knew tab was never beaten regardless of what people think he loved his wife and she was a Damn good mom!
i know

Ashburn, VA

#17 Jul 23, 2013
One who knows honey your confused, Natasha has never done anything to her kids or others the way your speaking of. Virginia maybe but not her, and Natasha did not drop out of school and she has never been from cabin creek get your facts straight if your going to talk about people. Natasha is very intelligent and graduated high school with honors and scholarships. Everyone makes mistakes and Natasha is no angel but she is doing much better and she is staying away from the wrong people and drugs. I dont agree with hayes beating her and yes that is true but everyone makes their own decisions. Worry about yourself and everyone will be better off. I bet none of you have ever made mistakes right? I bet not huh guess yall are perfect Please lol
Nikki

Belle, WV

#18 Jul 23, 2013
i know wrote:
One who knows honey your confused, Natasha has never done anything to her kids or others the way your speaking of. Virginia maybe but not her, and Natasha did not drop out of school and she has never been from cabin creek get your facts straight if your going to talk about people. Natasha is very intelligent and graduated high school with honors and scholarships. Everyone makes mistakes and Natasha is no angel but she is doing much better and she is staying away from the wrong people and drugs. I dont agree with hayes beating her and yes that is true but everyone makes their own decisions. Worry about yourself and everyone will be better off. I bet none of you have ever made mistakes right? I bet not huh guess yall are perfect Please lol
Thank u for correcting everyone's ignorance!
Nikki

Belle, WV

#19 Jul 23, 2013
holymoly wrote:
No he didn't hit tab anyone that knew or knows them well knew tab was never beaten regardless of what people think he loved his wife and she was a Damn good mom!
He did love her, that's what makes it so sad that she was living a double life behind his back and he found everything out after she died. And I know from firsthand experience that she wasn't as good of a mom as it appeared! Good moms don't pick favorites between their kids or tell people she hates her kid or expose her kids to things they shouldn't know anything about at their age...I could go on. I'm not talking shit, these are facts! I have my opinion as well as u do but unlike yours, mine is based off of the struggles I've had raising her kids for the past year and a half and from what she told me herself and what I have seen with my own eyes. What's urs based off of?
Nikki

Belle, WV

#20 Jul 23, 2013
Yup wrote:
yeah, she's still doing drugs. poor girl, hot as hell and could have anything she desired but lost all that over some pills
I am no longer doing pills! I did lose a lot but I'll get it back.
Nikki

Belle, WV

#21 Jul 23, 2013
mandy wrote:
I figured she was. I thought she wasn't allowed to be at Hayess house. I thought the cops or CPS said she wasn't allowed around his kids?
U thought wrong! That's why u shouldn't think! Or listen to rumors. I have never not been allowed here or not allowed around the kids. I am the one raising these kids! This house and these kids are just as much mine as they are his! Nothing like this has ever happened! Wow!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jessica searls (Sep '14) 1 hr Listen up 5
We dont want gays in Boone County (Mar '10) 1 hr BIGGERON 3,848
Courtney Hager (Dec '13) 9 hr knows the real u 11
Jack Ice (Sep '12) 17 hr your mom 36
amy kirk 22 hr new improved 1
Marmet town name change. (Jun '10) 23 hr Marmeth3o4 38
karma will get ya Fri trash talk 3
Chesapeake Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web