Witcher needs cleaned up

Posted in the Chesapeake Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Disgusted

Charleston, WV

#1 Sep 24, 2013
I have never in my life seen so much drugs n my life!! The mouth of witcher creek is their gathering place! See it daily!! Something has got to be done about these young girls doing anything for pills!! Isn't that a form of prostitution?!????!!!
smfh

United States

#2 Sep 24, 2013
Start with that Givens kid!
Concerned

Charleston, WV

#3 Sep 24, 2013
The whole holler is bad, not just the mouth of witcher, but can agree that a lot goes on there in wide open spaces! These kids growing up there needs to know something different. If this type of living is what they see, it is how they will act. Drugs, drugs, drugs are everywhere, but seems to be getting worse in this particular area.
Concerned2

Charleston, WV

#4 Sep 24, 2013
And they are migrating across the tracks as well!!! All if them need taken down by the cops.
Oxley

Alexandria, VA

#5 Sep 24, 2013
grow up guys
I dont see what you see

Cabin Creek, WV

#6 Sep 25, 2013
Disgusted wrote:
I have never in my life seen so much drugs n my life!! The mouth of witcher creek is their gathering place! See it daily!! Something has got to be done about these young girls doing anything for pills!! Isn't that a form of prostitution?!????!!!
Where are they gathering at? How do you know what the girls are doing? Have you payed them? Every one is quick to accuse do you have facts?
Eyes wide open

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Sep 25, 2013
I dont see what you see wrote:
<quoted text>Where are they gathering at? How do you know what the girls are doing? Have you payed them? Every one is quick to accuse do you have facts?
Just watch and you will be able to see what we all see. There are facts, be looking.
misunderstood

United States

#8 Oct 5, 2013
smfh wrote:
Start with that Givens kid!
yea Mike must be on the shit bad.
funny

Alexandria, VA

#9 Oct 7, 2013
Oxley wrote:
grow up guys
Your 1 of em bud
misunderstood

Belle, WV

#10 Oct 13, 2013
Witcher still dirty as ever see people driving drunk and doin their pills last time I was brushing up on my laws and legal knowledge that was illegal.
lucky lady

Belle, WV

#11 Oct 14, 2013
misunderstood wrote:
Witcher still dirty as ever see people driving drunk and doin their pills last time I was brushing up on my laws and legal knowledge that was illegal.
Well won't you do something about it
Drugies

Smithers, WV

#12 Oct 17, 2013
I dont see what you see wrote:
<quoted text>Where are they gathering at? How do you know what the girls are doing? Have you payed them? Every one is quick to accuse do you have facts?
I hate to stop at Exxon at the mouth of Witcher, there are drugies hanging around. So if you live close by you must not pay attention. When a young girl takes a guy out back of Exxon and they come back a little bit later, hair a mess, clothes a mess doesn't take a brain surgeon. So wake up and notice your neighborhood, Witcher is bad.
yep

Cabin Creek, WV

#13 Oct 18, 2013
Drugies wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate to stop at Exxon at the mouth of Witcher, there are drugies hanging around. So if you live close by you must not pay attention. When a young girl takes a guy out back of Exxon and they come back a little bit later, hair a mess, clothes a mess doesn't take a brain surgeon. So wake up and notice your neighborhood, Witcher is bad.
So instead of sitting on here complaining why don't you do something about it. That is what's wrong with you people from WV you are scared of the cops they protect the prostitutes because they rat on the druggies. Open your eyes and your mouth and do something about it. There has to be a good cop here
Oxley

Brooklyn, NY

#14 Oct 25, 2013
Yeah buddy witcher creeeeeek got a meth lab in the back yard and pushing pills out the front door come and get it just don't step on any of my used needles or ya might end up with somethin Ajax won't take off yeyeeyeeee
witcher creeker

Winifrede, WV

#15 Oct 25, 2013
Oxley wrote:
Yeah buddy witcher creeeeeek got a meth lab in the back yard and pushing pills out the front door come and get it just don't step on any of my used needles or ya might end up with somethin Ajax won't take off yeyeeyeeee
Not the back yard but I've found 3 I'm the woods this season and my buddy's found 1... Pretty bad...found a bunch of needles and shit in a box today actually
Oxley

Brooklyn, NY

#16 Oct 25, 2013
Yeah man it's crazy
To cmminter

Cabin Creek, WV

#17 Oct 25, 2013
Any one heard about Frank getting busted for meth lab. I seen his mug shot they got em yesterday.
who cares

Charleston, WV

#18 Oct 25, 2013
Noone cares about nasty ole Witcher
Yep

Brooklyn, NY

#19 Nov 1, 2013
Yea frank been locked up and that whole area needs cleaned up John Shelton own all of that? He needs to run them all out of there, nothing but a whole lot of dope doing and prostitution going on that back lot area
creeker

Charleston, WV

#20 Nov 5, 2013
Yep Johnny Shelton and the Allen's own most of Witcher Creek - so if they rent to low life's it's what you will have double when their kids get older.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Something For Thought 42 min you dont know him 2
over it 6 hr before u speak no... 12
Riverside Football 8 hr Disgusting 9
Sum landlords in Belle 18 hr D C Dweller 7
I figured out Buddy Tessling! 20 hr Land O Lakes 4
Buddy 21 hr Marshall 117
meth heads everywhere 22 hr shocked 10
Chesapeake Dating
Find my Match

Chesapeake Jobs