First Prev
of 3
Next Last
DILLIGAF

Charleston, WV

#1 Jul 30, 2012
So I hear the Foodstamper got her a$$ beat at the #8 Sports Bar over the weekend, anyone else hear or see anything? I heard she got what she had coming, running her mouth in the bar and 5 bitches stomped the shit out of her.
wbcochran

Roanoke, VA

#2 Jul 30, 2012
i seen the fight, but who r you? lol IM just wondering
DILLIGAF

Charleston, WV

#3 Jul 30, 2012
I'm cant tell you, I would like too, but your brothers would get me.
So what happened with the fight?? Did they get her good?
Lady

Belle, WV

#4 Jul 30, 2012
And where were her kids while she's laying out in a bar?
Butterfly

Belle, WV

#5 Jul 31, 2012
It is about time someone is kicking her butt, she runs her big mouth at everybody saying she is going to kick their butts. I am glad she ran her mouth at the wrong person and they wore her out. Yet I would like to know where her kids were at too.
DILLIGAF

Charleston, WV

#6 Aug 2, 2012
Do she just have one baby daddy?
thatonebitch

Belle, WV

#7 Aug 2, 2012
correction it was one person & it was what she had coming to her.
idk

Cabin Creek, WV

#8 Aug 2, 2012
the name sounds famillliar, does she have a facebook? If so, can you post the link to it?
Lady

Roanoke, VA

#9 Aug 2, 2012
She don't have anything the government didn't pay for. She's fat, has reddish hair, glasses and she always wears little tiny tank tops and daisy dukes. Looks skanky and has about 10 dirty, angry kids running around. They are her only source of income.
DILLIGAF

Charleston, WV

#10 Aug 3, 2012
Damn!! 10 kids, Who da hell would want to ph-uck her that much?
Lady wrote:
She don't have anything the government didn't pay for. She's fat, has reddish hair, glasses and she always wears little tiny tank tops and daisy dukes. Looks skanky and has about 10 dirty, angry kids running around. They are her only source of income.
lol

Bellevue, WA

#11 Aug 14, 2012
is that angie reedy ur talkin about?
ol Man

Charleston, WV

#12 Aug 14, 2012
Yep..Angie Reedy-Selbe, I think she mistook welfare assistance for a career tho, I donít think she has ever had a job other than spitting out those youngin's and going to DHHR to sign up for WIC & Stamps. I bet she has an Obama phone, gets a utility check, prolly on HUD and I bet she gets about $1500.00 a month on food stamps. I have heard several time of her leaving those kids to go be a bar-fly, and coming home drunk. What a good "Mom" she turned out to be, eh.
lol wrote:
is that angie reedy ur talkin about?
1 post removed
Lubbock, TX

#14 Aug 24, 2012
DILLIGAF wrote:
I'm cant tell you, I would like too, but your brothers would get me.
So what happened with the fight?? Did they get her good?
I heard her brothers finally got their payback for all the times they "JUMPED" people. One got his ass beat and instead of taking it like a man, they went and got their mommy lol punks!
intheknow

Charleston, WV

#15 Aug 24, 2012
Her kids are nothing but bullys. I feel bad for the kids but the state should take those kids. Run around marmet no shoes dirty clothes probally only food they get is at school really sad
Geez

Roanoke, VA

#16 Aug 25, 2012
They were running the streets the other night at 10pm on a school night last week!
Amber

Charleston, WV

#17 Aug 28, 2012
the kids who are the 1s getting screwed in the end.... they need guidance and love.... what they are being shown is to act the fool and thats exactly what they do... hate it for them but i gotta worry bout mine 1st.... she needs them taken from her.... where is CPS now?????
UsE LeSs

New York, NY

#18 Aug 29, 2012
Cps is a joke right along with the Marmet police! The little girl who looks maybe 5(?) was at gomart one evening after 10pm nd an anonymous tip was called to cps and the marmet cops, their reply- nothing can be done to them until there is actual physical damage! Thats BS in the worst form! What they are saying is pretty much if she gets kidnapped or sexually assaulted then they will step in and do something to the parents! By then it will be too late! The system isnt made to help children anymore., just keeps more useless jobs for the state!
spacietracie

Charleston, WV

#19 Aug 29, 2012
I think its really sad for the kids but they are bullys my young grandson had to start going to the ballfield instead of school park because of the bullying makes me so mad I want to smack Angie and thats what will happen if one of her bigger kids jump on my grandson!!!!
1 post removed
marty

Charleston, WV

#21 Sep 2, 2012
I wldnt mind suck on them huge tittys...mmmmm
really???

Belle, WV

#22 Sep 21, 2012
She is a prime example for birth control and trailer trash! I mean come on now it's people like her that makes people talk shit about wv

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Darin Barefield (May '14) 43 min His girlfriend 11
Leroy Stanley 54 min Leroys Garage Sucks 1
Lady in red truck that gives head for heroin 4 hr Clarence is Bi 14
Dawn Mullins 6 hr buzzing 86 3
Tom Clark can't watch sports anymore 6 hr Black Brad Gore 6
Tom Clark I had the daughter 6 hr BC Oakhurst Terrace 1
Predator Tessling 7 hr Arch nemesis 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chesapeake Mortgages