Shoe Salesman's Chilling Confession R...

Shoe Salesman's Chilling Confession Released After Murder Plea

There are 18 comments on the WCHS-TV Charleston story from Dec 19, 2012, titled Shoe Salesman's Chilling Confession Released After Murder Plea. In it, WCHS-TV Charleston reports that:

Leslie Rubin Videographer: Leslie Rubin/Troy Morgan Web Producer: Leslie Rubin Reported: Dec.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCHS-TV Charleston.

wierdo

Saint Albans, WV

#1 Dec 20, 2012
Wow don't understand why he doesn't tell who helped him!!!!
MG1980

Charleston, WV

#2 Dec 20, 2012
Cuz no one helped him
maybe

Ona, WV

#3 Dec 21, 2012
maybe he is protecting a family member,maybe?
1 post removed
beavis

Raleigh, NC

#5 Sep 1, 2014
he prob is protecting a family member..
Family

Roanoke, VA

#6 Sep 5, 2014
Can you please Quit it's been hard enough on are family without people bringing it up over and over
Fat Chance

Charleston, WV

#7 Sep 5, 2014
Family wrote:
Can you please Quit it's been hard enough on are family without people bringing it up over and over
Get over it! You have to FOREVER live with the disgrace that YOU have a recognized MURDERER in YOUR family now!
Family

Roanoke, VA

#8 Sep 5, 2014
Fat Chance wrote:
<quoted text>Get over it! You have to FOREVER live with the disgrace that YOU have a recognized MURDERER in YOUR family now!
You think we don't know that !! Stupid ass, love the fake name BTW chicken shit
VICTIM FAMILY

United States

#9 Sep 6, 2014
Family wrote:
<quoted text>You think we don't know that !! Stupid ass, love the fake name BTW chicken shit
Love your MURDERER as thy LOVE THYSELF! RLMFAO
Family

Roanoke, VA

#10 Sep 6, 2014
VICTIM FAMILY wrote:
<quoted text>Love your MURDERER as thy LOVE THYSELF! RLMFAO
SMH ,,,,,, fake name CHICKEN SHIT .
Seriously

Charleston, WV

#11 Sep 7, 2014
Are we in 3rd grade people? Act like you got some damn since and quit the name calling. If you want to say who you are then do so but at this point neither of you are getting anywhere. I knew Mr March and I know his boys. What he did makes me sick especially knowing how many times we spoke. I know the 2 youngest boys very well and I know it's hard for them to live in the same area and have to deal with the stares and whispers. I can't imagine what the victims family is going through. I know this much, the topix fight isn't helping or making anything better. Mr March is in jail...what is the argument solving? NOTHING!
1 post removed
Family

Madison Heights, VA

#13 Sep 7, 2014
Seriously wrote:
Are we in 3rd grade people? Act like you got some damn since and quit the name calling. If you want to say who you are then do so but at this point neither of you are getting anywhere. I knew Mr March and I know his boys. What he did makes me sick especially knowing how many times we spoke. I know the 2 youngest boys very well and I know it's hard for them to live in the same area and have to deal with the stares and whispers. I can't imagine what the victims family is going through. I know this much, the topix fight isn't helping or making anything better. Mr March is in jail...what is the argument solving? NOTHING!
thank you ...
Family

United States

#14 Sep 8, 2014
Family wrote:
<quoted text>SMH ,,,,,, fake name CHICKEN SHIT .
Just like YOUR fake family! LOL
Act Your Own Age

United States

#15 Sep 8, 2014
Seriously wrote:
Act like YOU have a brain and know how to spell, idiot!

1) It's sense, not since;
2) It's Mr. March, not Mr March;
3) It's two,not 2 when you are stating less than a two-digit number;
4) It's victim's family, not victims family;
Act Your Own Age

United States

#16 Sep 8, 2014
Seriously wrote:
Act like YOU have a brain and know how to spell, idiot!

1) It's sense, not since;
2) It's Mr. March, not Mr March;
3) It's two, not 2 when you are stating less than a two-digit number; and
4) It's victim's family, not victims family.
2 posts removed
lmfao

Madison Heights, VA

#19 Sep 9, 2014
VICTIM FAMILY wrote:
<quoted text>Love your MURDERER as thy LOVE THYSELF! RLMFAO
Victim family !!!! Smh
Susan

United States

#20 Aug 23, 2015
Kathy was one of the best women you.could.ever known.She was full of life and true. Charley was.obbsesed with her.And because he knew she would never be with him this was the outcome.I thought I knew.him.well but I didn't. But Kathy I knew.very well.we worked together daily and she is a truely spirited woman with a heart of gold So please.focus on her good and not.his.evil....Greatly missed and always loved....Your Friend
SUSAN
Hillbilly

Charleston, WV

#21 Sep 26, 2015
Dan it's over now
Joe

Belle, WV

#22 Mar 5, 2017
Crazy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
R-Side Football _ 2017 15 min Fan Three 12
fB 31 min Hunny 4
Cheif Firing (Jun '16) 50 min Azz Kisser 57
fema 1 hr Ann 3
shane hall belle criminal arrested again 2 hr destry 1
Gal with the name amylynn (Oct '16) 6 hr Neighbors 12
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 9 hr Missy 4,200

Chesapeake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance