Next Last
Pinky

Charleston, WV

#1 Nov 5, 2013
This girl needs spayed,damn 6 kids.
Yerp

Randallstown, MD

#2 Nov 5, 2013
Don't even know her, but Bobbie Boone needsd spayed too - 4 kids and another on the way
just wow

Summersville, WV

#3 Nov 5, 2013
Bobbies twins aren't very old are they? Holy Cow !

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#4 Nov 6, 2013
The word is that Bobbie totes a regular mattress with her to all places. Typical mattress back if you ask me!
WTF

Randallstown, MD

#5 Nov 6, 2013
The twins are only like a couple months... whatawhore
just curious

Chicago, IL

#6 Nov 6, 2013
wow smh so i guess it's true. ....terrible
Yerp

Randallstown, MD

#7 Nov 6, 2013
Shes such a slutt guess u become the way u r raised
I DONT KNOW

Randallstown, MD

#8 Nov 18, 2013
I dont know if this is true but people are saying that Bobbie is not pregnant again and others are saying yes she is. Guess we will have to wait and see. Heard she is cleaning up but I have also heard that for years without it happening. I hope she is, her children deserve a good mother.
grapevine

Randallstown, MD

#9 Nov 25, 2013
she is not pregnant again
grover

Charleston, WV

#10 Nov 25, 2013
that girl will never straighten up. i heard she left those babies in the trailer by themselves for over an hour so she could go turn a trick for a pill. i see her walking around all the time she really looks BAD
Dang

Randallstown, MD

#11 Nov 27, 2013
She is supposidly doing 'better' but I dont get why the twins would make her straighten up if her others kids couldnt. It doesnt surprise me she just left the twins alone, poor little things are gonna grow up seeing all this and probably be just like her :(
stop fb thuggin

Chicago, IL

#12 Dec 17, 2013
mary weese likes to run her dicksucker about people on facebook and make empty threats.. well she about to find out what happens when u threaten people's fam!! how bout we knock on your doorbitch?!? keep taljin your facebookshit n you'll find out!! cuz ill knock them bug eyes back in your head.
btw u met me at the alloy bar, i was the tall blonde. u were steady smiling in her face while u were facebook thuggin lmfao youre a joke haha
good comment

United States

#13 Dec 19, 2013
I dont know you ladys that are being talked about to entertain others..I have nothing bad to say just words of kindness.You ladies do not need to define or explain your life to anyone everyone has a story behind their life good or bad .
I know Mary Weese

United States

#14 Dec 19, 2013
I love you Mary Weese Ignore peoples Ignorance dont etertain it
I know mary

United States

#15 Dec 19, 2013
Mary you are a wonderful mom you have wonderful kids people will put you down but people who know you know better keep going dont let people bring you down I love you girl.........ALWAYS
thats why

United States

#16 Dec 19, 2013
Thats why i dont use facebook everybody all up in ur business cant say nothing on there without ur shit being twisted around it dont matter if its i love you it be like who u talkin about
ktyr

United States

#17 Dec 19, 2013
ms.mary honey i think you are doing a wonderful job i love your boys to death they are good workers good hearted young men you have done very well.
Drug Lord

Elkview, WV

#18 Dec 20, 2013
Do you know what the problem is? It is all of the "Wannabe Princesses" that wants to be like Mary but could never do it.

Poor "Wannabe Princesses," might as well go find you a good plastic surgeon to removed those yards of ass and belly, lift those saggy boobs off of your legs and for your face, it will be doctors choice, if he can stand the sight of it.
jyb

Charleston, WV

#19 Dec 20, 2013
your my cousin and i love you to death and I love your kids too people just love to run there mouth Im pretty sure you can beat all there asses there jealous because you have wonderful kids and your beautiful and they cant be you :) <3 love you mary weese
sara

United States

#20 Dec 20, 2013
Mary just block them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum 2 hr Paul Masley 739
kayla ford 8 hr dl 5
Chris Coon and Staci Gore are scum. Fri let me guess 3
Attention Linda Gibson Fri Brittany 1
Tudors biscuts Aug 27 Oshel 2
camo shorts and bubba kush Aug 27 ham 2
Spaulding Aug 27 lenny chris 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chesapeake Mortgages