Friends of Debra Grabow

“My Sisters Advocate”

Since: May 09

OV Virginia

#1 May 26, 2009
Hi Im Debbies sister and recently here on Topix there was discussion created in the Bloomfield,MO section where alot of people who dont know her were talking trash about her I am asking those who knew her/know her to please post messages of support for her .She went to MO in the hopes that she could rebuild her family with her 16 yr old daughter and the people there claim to be upstanding Christians but are being cruel and mean. She needs our prayers and thought so please share yours .

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/bloomfield-mo...
Brenda

Leslie, MI

#2 Jul 10, 2009
Debbies Sister wrote:
Hi Im Debbies sister and recently here on Topix there was discussion created in the Bloomfield,MO section where alot of people who dont know her were talking trash about her I am asking those who knew her/know her to please post messages of support for her .She went to MO in the hopes that she could rebuild her family with her 16 yr old daughter and the people there claim to be upstanding Christians but are being cruel and mean. She needs our prayers and thought so please share yours .
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/bloomfield-mo...
I knew Debbie years ago and I have always thought she was one of the most loving people I have ever known! And BTW, part of being a christian is MATT &:! Judge not lest you be judged. Don't allow yourselves to be and accuser of the brethern, but be an intercessor.
TaylorS757

Bartlett, IL

#3 Feb 21, 2013
Yo yo - how is your sister doing. Fond memories from HS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Yeah 1,744,829
Red light district (Jun '14) 3 hr Yermomgey 4
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr STEAMY FARTS 64,570
What are you feelings on men wearing womens und... (Jul '12) 14 hr Dan 110
News NN mom accused of prostituting 10-year-old daug... (May '07) Fri Messedupchoice 33
I remember in Newport News (Dec '07) Apr 18 Mark 2,421
Pre-owned vehicles for under $10,000 Apr 16 beachauto5564 1

Chesapeake Jobs

Personal Finance

Chesapeake Mortgages