This is an ugly slander devil always use against to friends of GOD. Because Iskender Evrenesoglu the last imam, MEHDI RESUL (AS)…PLEASE READ, they do not teach these realities in the universities.
TURKISH SECRET SERVICE working hard to eliminate Mr. Evrenosoglu because He is teaching Forgotten Kuran realities and peace between all religions.
O! men of knowledge and those who represent wisdom,
There have been great mistakes made about the concepts of Resuls (Messengers) and the Nabis (Prophets) according to the Holy Qur’an. What is taught about prophets and messengers in the universities is in fact in contradiction with the Holy Qur’an.
1. The statement that all Resuls (Messengers) are Nabis (Prophets) is incorrect.
2-The statement that the “messengers are the prophets to whom Holy Books are given” is incorrect from 2 points of view.
2-1-Because not all the messengers, but only a few of them are prophets,
2-2-Because those to whom Holy Books are given are not the messengers, but the prophets (nabis).
3. Nabis are not those to whom no books are given; on the contrary they those to whom Books are given.
4. The word Nabi is used only for the prophets in the Qur’an.
5. The statement that “it is not possible to become a Resul (messenger) before becoming a Nabi” is fully in contradiction with the Qur’an.
6. His Excellency Muhammad (PBUH) is the last Nabi, i.e. the last prophet, but not the last Resul (Messenger).
7. In all the eras and in all the nations there have always been Resuls (messengers). All throughout the history of mankind no nation was ever without a messenger. Today also the Messengers of Allah live in all the nations.
With our prayers,