Virginia Teacher Charged With Assault...

Virginia Teacher Charged With Assault: Girl's Hand Cut in...

There are 8 comments on the TheBlaze.com story from Oct 18, 2012, titled Virginia Teacher Charged With Assault: Girl's Hand Cut in.... In it, TheBlaze.com reports that:

An elementary school teacher in Chesapeake, Va. has been charged with simple assault after a parent claimed her daughter's hand was cut open as a result of the teacher yanking her arm aggressively while trying to teach students an "Islamic hand sign." Officer Leo Kosinski, a spokesman for the Chesapeake Police Department, told TheBlaze that Tara ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TheBlaze.com.

Anthony

El Paso, TX

#1 Oct 18, 2012
Why didn't any of your local reporters cover this story?
FYI

Waterloo, IL

#2 Oct 18, 2012
Whatever happen to pubic schools not being allowed to teach religion in class? Oh I forgot it’s not religion they want freedom from IT’S CHRISTIANS.
What is wrong with you so called parents? IF this happen in my child's school I would sued the teacher and the school for allowing this indoctrination and I would sit in my child's class room everyday if need be. Schools systems need to learn that this kind of thing will not be tolerated in the United States of America.
Understand that every Muslim is obligated to make the nation in which he lives a Muslim nation and make it easier for a world Caliphate to be established.Considering Islam a religion is a mistake that could cost millions of lives. Islam is a political movement set to conquer the world.
The only way for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing.
2012-Heabides

United States

#3 Oct 18, 2012
Where are the parents? Where is the little girls Daddy? Where are the grandparents? Someone needs to give that big fat teacher a taste of her own medicine. Do to her what she did to a child.

“God Save America ”

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#4 Oct 21, 2012
FYI wrote:
Whatever happen to pubic schools not being allowed to teach religion in class? Oh I forgot it’s not religion they want freedom from IT’S CHRISTIANS.
What is wrong with you so called parents? IF this happen in my child's school I would sued the teacher and the school for allowing this indoctrination and I would sit in my child's class room everyday if need be. Schools systems need to learn that this kind of thing will not be tolerated in the United States of America.
Understand that every Muslim is obligated to make the nation in which he lives a Muslim nation and make it easier for a world Caliphate to be established.Considering Islam a religion is a mistake that could cost millions of lives. Islam is a political movement set to conquer the world.
The only way for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing.
This teacher should be fired and her superiors who allowed it, likewise, should be fired. How dare they do that to a child and how dare they allow the teaching of that vile religion to be used to indoctrinate our children. This apparently is the Nation of Islam version of Islam. The Nation of Islam in the 1970s committed the Zebra killings in California, where their Death Angels killed whites to get promotions in their organization. Either we take a tough stand now and prohibit these people from having access to our children, or we will soon lose our freedoms. Already sharia law is being accepted in our court system, which is a violation of our Constitution; yet Congress allows it. We need to vote into office Congressmen who will uphold our Constitution instead of helping anti-Americans change it.
I agree with all you said and share the same feelings except for one thing: we have to call Islam a religion and protest its being taught in our schools, based on the same grounds the Government uses to exclude Christianity, or we have no grounds to keep it out of our schools. It definitely is a religion, the most evil religion on the face of the earth. The Muslims have every intention of taking over our country and it won’t be difficult with all the idiots in Congress allowing all the changes to our Constitution and our laws. Everytime I hear a politician proclaim Islam is a religion of peace, I cringe. Our country is being lead by politicians who care little for our country and only think of padding their own pockets.
The following is an excerpt from a Jewish website and the shoebat link is to that of a former Muslim terrorist who actually changed and is warning us that sharia law is being implemented into the US. Americans are sitting by while the Muslim religion takes over. Our country is in grave danger and few have the wisdom to see that.
“If Islam is a "religion of peace", then WHY are they beheading, shooting, viciously impaling, and blowing up innocent people all over the world? They proudly yell, "Allah akhbar" (God is great) every time they perpetrate an atrocity, and then strut about like barnyard roosters, boasting for all the world to see, while celebrating their atrocities in front of national television cameras. While "ordinary" every-day peace-loving Muslim citizens would never consider murdering, pillaging or plundering, the fact remains, twisted kooks exist who use Islam as an excuse to live out their sick fantasies and desires - and they are doing it in the name of Allah and the Q'uran/Koran which ORDERS them to kill the "infidels"....(And those of you who are "for" the Muslims, you need to wake up and realize that, unless YOU have converted to Islam, you're considered an "infidel" and are on their "hit list" as well!)“http://therefinersfire. org/challenging_islam.htm
http://www.shoebat.com/videos/usaGovLoveShari...

“God Save America ”

Location hidden

#5 Oct 21, 2012
It seems one of the links I posted didn't work, so here it is again:

http://therefinersfire.org/challenging_islam....

“God Save America ”

Location hidden

#6 Oct 21, 2012
Anthony wrote:
Why didn't any of your local reporters cover this story?
It wasn't reported because the media, like our Government officials, don't want to offend Muslims, so they proceed with caution in regards to the Islamic religion; but that isn't the case in reporting derogatory stories about Christians. Christians are on the top of their list to blame for everything. If this woman had been called a Christian instead of a Muslim, the story would have been in the national headlines.

“God Save America ”

Location hidden

#7 Oct 21, 2012
2012-Heabides wrote:
Where are the parents? Where is the little girls Daddy? Where are the grandparents? Someone needs to give that big fat teacher a taste of her own medicine. Do to her what she did to a child.
Not a bad idea! After all, the Muslim religion to which she belongs teaches an eye for an eye. In Muslim countries, the law is based on that.
2012-Heabides

United States

#8 Oct 21, 2012
People-you better stop this NOW. If Sharia takes over our country you better not have any children or your little girls will be raped and so will your little boys. The only other alternative you have is to bow to Islam and they still kill you. THANKS to all who voted in a Muslim-I didnt and now my grand babies will suffer unless this is stopped now. How dare a Bid fat woman abuse a little 10 year old0I would be looking for the one who hurt my kid!!!!People-put your kids in Christian school or find a way to homeschool them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min RoxLo 1,418,004
What are you feelings on men wearing womens und... (Jul '12) 8 min pantylover2112 31
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Chesapeake (Jul '15) 1 hr robinellen 103
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Into The Night 61,023
Review: DRS Fantom Works (Jul '13) Tue s8demon 76
News Three arrested in Suffolk mob assault (Jan '09) Tue RFFR 1,434
Review: Greenbrier International Inc (Mar '13) Aug 20 Bobbie 29

Chesapeake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chesapeake Mortgages