Why do people from Deep Creek smell s...

Why do people from Deep Creek smell so bad?

Created by Life Coach on Oct 23, 2008

84 votes

Click on an option to vote

They don't shower

They have rotten teeth

Their parents are 1st cousins

They don't wipe

Nat Hardy educated them

All of the above

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Life Crotch

Chantilly, VA

#1 Oct 30, 2008
You probably are just smelling your own upper lip.
wow

Chesapeake, VA

#2 Oct 31, 2008
I agree... How old are you anyway? Lets grow up just a little.
Life Coach

AOL

#3 Oct 31, 2008
wow wrote:
I agree... How old are you anyway? Lets grow up just a little.
I am 51

have you noticed there i sonly ONE dentist in all of deep Creek. The new Konkinoff dental office on Dominion Blvd is actulally in Great Bridge
Abba Doo Dah

Chesapeake, VA

#4 Nov 24, 2008
I have noticed Deep Creek folks are backwards and filthy

What do they learn at DCHS besides how to dip snuff and spit on the sidewalk?
sophistication_2 010

Chesapeake, VA

#5 Nov 25, 2008
Who are you to speak on someone, dats pretty much a racist comment,considering the fact the population of people at dchs are african american. you should really get a hobby!
Abba Doo Dah wrote:
I have noticed Deep Creek folks are backwards and filthy
What do they learn at DCHS besides how to dip snuff and spit on the sidewalk?
Abba Doo Dah

Chesapeake, VA

#6 Nov 26, 2008
sophistication_2010 wrote:
Who are you to speak on someone, dats pretty much a racist comment,considering the fact the population of people at dchs are african american. you should really get a hobby!
<quoted text>
I wasn't thinking about race until you brought it up. Now that I think about it, isn't it WHITE people who usually dip snuff and spit the juice on the sidewalk?
Creeker

Chesapeake, VA

#7 Nov 30, 2008
You don't know nothing and you are a ignorent embicel
enidcomplex

Norfolk, VA

#8 Dec 3, 2008
Wow, this is completely wrong. I don't live in Deep Creek, didn't go to DCHS, but I'd prefer someone who did to some snobby jerk from another part of Chesapeake, like Great Bridge or Hickory (not that all are that way, just most I've met).
Creeker

Chesapeake, VA

#9 Dec 4, 2008
I couldent agre more. Some of the poepel from Great Bridge arent evan from arond here they was born in places like Cuntecticuit and Masachewsits and they think they are beter then us
Deeeee Reeeee

Chesapeake, VA

#10 Dec 7, 2008
I never met a Creeker with a brain
deep creek

Virginia Beach, VA

#11 Dec 10, 2008
um just so you know there's another office on cedar rd by the food lion in deep creek dumb a**!!!!! And there are "rednecks" everywhere just like there's a**holes like you everywhere .
Life Coach

Chesapeake, VA

#12 Dec 11, 2008
deep creek wrote:
um just so you know there's another office on cedar rd by the food lion in deep creek dumb a**!!!!! And there are "rednecks" everywhere just like there's a**holes like you everywhere .
I counted that one. The one by Zino's isn't there anymore because it never got any business except for the emergenciy extractions of abcessed, rotten toofs.
How can ANYONE defend the area of Deep Creek. Your high school has the lowest standardized test scores in the city.Your principal is a tabacky-chewing hick who sounds like he fell off the Hillbilly wagon.
One third of the population lives in mobile homes. Another third lives in subsidized housing.
Your restaurants consist of fast food places (Hardee's every two miles), holes in the wall like Bibby's and seedy bars like "Millie's Cue and Chew" and "Jokers". And let's not forget the greasy strip clubs. No decent and places like Applebees open anywhere near Deep Creek
Deep Creek's major retailers are Family Dollar and Dollar General. Your seedy motels are havens for prostitution and drugs.
If it were up to me, I would give Deep Creek to Portsmout and rename it "South Cradock" because that is what it really is
D C Grad

Chesapeake, VA

#13 Jan 9, 2009
I am a 1998 graduate of DCHS

When I was 12 years old, my family moved to one of the nicer areas Deep Creek from Virginia Beach.

It was quite a culture shock for me. I would venture to say that less than half of the kids at DCHS can read and write above a 5th grade level.

DCHS was nothing but hood rats and trailer trash. Even the principal comes off like an ignorant hick as he walks the halls while spewing tobacco juice into a plastic bottle. His grammar is terrible.

I could not wait to graduate from that place so I could again be around people who knew how to read, write, think and shower like human beings.

I just bought a house in the Indian River area, and I would NEVER want to raise my children in the Deep Creek school district
Camo Truck

Chesapeake, VA

#14 Jan 10, 2009
D C Grad wrote:
I am a 1998 graduate of DCHS
When I was 12 years old, my family moved to one of the nicer areas Deep Creek from Virginia Beach.
It was quite a culture shock for me. I would venture to say that less than half of the kids at DCHS can read and write above a 5th grade level.
DCHS was nothing but hood rats and trailer trash. Even the principal comes off like an ignorant hick as he walks the halls while spewing tobacco juice into a plastic bottle. His grammar is terrible.
I could not wait to graduate from that place so I could again be around people who knew how to read, write, think and shower like human beings.
I just bought a house in the Indian River area, and I would NEVER want to raise my children in the Deep Creek school district
If you do not like people from the creek than why did you move here in the first place. We dont need your type around here anyway, so why didnt you stay in Virginia Beach

We have a certin lifestyle and country tradisions here in the Creek and if you dont like it then stay away you snotty snob

And dont you talk no trash on Nat Hardy because he is smarter then any other principle in the city
ExpatUSA

Chesapeake, VA

#15 Feb 22, 2009
sophistication_2010 wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting that you bring up the subject of racism, however, your comment might be taken more seriously if it were in English.
"who are you to speak on someone" Grammar -5pts
"dats" Slang -2pts.(it is spelled "that's")
Life Coach

Chesapeake, VA

#16 Feb 22, 2009
One thing I have noticed is that there are more Hardee's in Deep Creek (3) than there are dentist offices (0)

There are no legitimate businesses for middle class folks in Deep Creek. The only retail stores they have are Dollar general and Family Dollar.
People from Deep Creek usually don't bother to get married-they usually just squeeze out bastard children so the government can take care of them. Those few who do get married get their tuxedos from the 1001 Mart Thrift Store.

Maybe they could open up Bass Pro Shop in Deep Creek seeing as there are so many tootless Deep Creek rednecks who have a $30,000 bass boat parked in front of a $5,000 rented mobile home
wow

Chesapeake, VA

#17 Mar 25, 2009
Life Coach wrote:
One thing I have noticed is that there are more Hardee's in Deep Creek (3) than there are dentist offices (0)
There are no legitimate businesses for middle class folks in Deep Creek. The only retail stores they have are Dollar general and Family Dollar.
People from Deep Creek usually don't bother to get married-they usually just squeeze out bastard children so the government can take care of them. Those few who do get married get their tuxedos from the 1001 Mart Thrift Store.
Maybe they could open up Bass Pro Shop in Deep Creek seeing as there are so many tootless Deep Creek rednecks who have a $30,000 bass boat parked in front of a $5,000 rented mobile home
Why don't you get your facts straight. If your gonna bash people (not that it is right) you should at least know what the h@!! your talking about. It's because of people like you that we have problems in this world. I live in DC and think it is a great community. I am proud to be here!
Deee Reeee

Chesapeake, VA

#18 Mar 25, 2009
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you get your facts straight. If your gonna bash people (not that it is right) you should at least know what the h@!! your talking about. It's because of people like you that we have problems in this world. I live in DC and think it is a great community. I am proud to be here!
Maybe you don't know any better because you are one of them. Have you ever lived in a civilized area?
wow

Chesapeake, VA

#19 Mar 25, 2009
Deee Reeee wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you don't know any better because you are one of them. Have you ever lived in a civilized area?
Umm.. Yes. Right here in Deep Creek. As I said before I’m proud to be here. I have lived in Chesapeake for over 33 years and not always in DC this is by far one of the most pleasant communities to be in from my experience.
Dee Reeee

Chesapeake, VA

#20 Mar 25, 2009
Maybe you live in some isolated subdivision so you don't get to mingle with any real Creekers.

Do you have kids in the school system who go to DCMS or DCHS? If you did have kids in those schools, they would come home with horror stories about dirty, stupid animals who act and smell like they just fell off a garbage truck.

I would also bet you head out to the new shopping areas and eateries either in Great Bridge or those newer places in Grassfield.

I can tell you were not educated in Deep Creek because you can read and write

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Nos TROLL is Waxman 1,384,404
News state inspections: unecessary repairs, report a... (May '10) 8 min Inspection scams 42
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Into The Night 59,546
News Facebook Feedback for Saturday, Oct. 22 from Da... (Oct '11) May 28 martin garey 18
Street guitarist on Atlantic Ave at Night May 27 Clockworkmike 1
DEFEND our BORDERS May 27 ILLEGALS GANGS CA... 1
News Three arrested in connection with Williamsburg ... (Jul '10) May 26 martin garey 23
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chesapeake Mortgages