why is VB such a gay city?

why is VB such a gay city?

Posted in the Chesapeake Forum

Hamptonian

Hampton, VA

#1 Feb 8, 2013
seems like everyone hits on me at the mall. Then the black people beg for money and the Asians can't speak English. Such a qq.ee.r city, VB
Pierpoint

Hampton, VA

#3 Feb 9, 2013
I have been to the ocean front 3 times in my life. I never liked it. I remember when the males wore bikini bottom swim pants in the 80s.
Robert

Yorktown, VA

#4 Feb 11, 2013
I hate all the hoop-la every nite about VB on WAVY TV 10. Don't they know there are 6 other cities in Hampton Roads & York County? Evey minute it's, "we need a new 25 million dollar NBA Arena"....oh, of course you do. Call them the Va Squires and watch 1500 people come and Bruce Radar will cover the
2-24 ODU team in Norfolk.

Then there are those 5 k runs, 10ks, 1ks,0ks for fat people...always something; polar stupid people plunges.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Thirty five percent 1,510,376
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 9 hr not a mental cripple 8,083
What are you feelings on men wearing womens und... (Jul '12) 10 hr meatcleaver666 39
News NC sheriff's 'trashy Mexicans' remark brings qu... (Oct '08) 17 hr Mike 982
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 18 hr Long Island Liberal 63,591
Review: Greenbrier International Inc (Mar '13) 19 hr Marion Kingston ON 38
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Chesapeake (Jul '15) Tue jayasree 128

Chesapeake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chesapeake Mortgages