260 unit apartment buildings between ...

260 unit apartment buildings between Back rd and Mt pleasant rd.

Posted in the Chesapeake Forum

Josh

Chesapeake, VA

#1 Feb 26, 2012
If I wanted to buy a house in north Chesapeake and live next to rundown apartments I would have purchased a house in that area. If anyone reading this is close to this area you will be affected. 260 units could mean as many as 400 more cars driving through your neighborhood. Think about what type of people live in apartments. No Im not saying people who live in apartments are bad people. I have lived in many apartment buildings when I was younger and less responsible. I had many visitors some I knew well and others not so well. And trouble in most apartment complexes of this size is a weekly occurrence. So if you like your quite neighborhood, your privacy, your children's safety and your low crime rate, which this area provides please express your concern hear. Spread the word, those that are in this area will receive a letter about this shortly. A meeting will be held at the court house in April. I will notify those who are concerned of the time and date when I know more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Teaman 1,418,055
What are you feelings on men wearing womens und... (Jul '12) 3 hr pantylover2112 31
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Chesapeake (Jul '15) 4 hr robinellen 103
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Into The Night 61,023
Review: DRS Fantom Works (Jul '13) Tue s8demon 76
News Three arrested in Suffolk mob assault (Jan '09) Aug 23 RFFR 1,434
Review: Greenbrier International Inc (Mar '13) Aug 20 Bobbie 29

Chesapeake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chesapeake Mortgages