AC at the elementary school

AC at the elementary school

Posted in the Chesapeake Forum

curious

Proctorville, OH

#1 Aug 23, 2012
Just wondering if anyone could tell me if the air conditioning unit is out at the elementary school. My little one has came home the past few days quite sweaty and saying it is very hot in his room. Just curious if he is exaggerating or if there really is a problem. Not upset if there is, just curious.
yep

United States

#2 Aug 23, 2012
Air is broke. Fans in rooms.
sweaty

Proctorville, OH

#3 Aug 23, 2012
yep wrote:
Air is broke. Fans in rooms.
They only had all darn summer to make sure schools were ready for kids to arrive. To hot for fans send the kids home.
that stinks

Proctorville, OH

#4 Aug 23, 2012
I hate that for the teachers and kids. My little one is on the second floor and is coming home sweaty. I hope they have plans to get that fixed soon. Any ideas on when it will be repaired?
heyahhhhh

United States

#5 Aug 23, 2012
Ahh shut up you bunch of whinebags. When I was a kid, we didn't have air. We had fans and we liked it because it's all we had. I'm sure they'll get it fixed as soon as they can. Stuff breaks. If you don't like it, pull your kids outta school till they meet your ridiculous expectations ... which will never happen. You should be thankful that they do what you can't/choose not to do ... educate your “little angels”. BTW, nobody's happy about it. Those big old fat sweaty teachers aren't happy either.
notadetective

South Hill, VA

#6 Aug 23, 2012
yep! They are deffffff. broken. it is terrible.
hot to trot

Proctorville, OH

#7 Aug 23, 2012
notadetective wrote:
yep! They are deffffff. broken. it is terrible.
The first kid or teacher that goes down with heat stroke will cost the school district lots of money to settle the law suit.
anon

United States

#8 Aug 23, 2012
hot to trot wrote:
<quoted text>The first kid or teacher that goes down with heat stroke will cost the school district lots of money to settle the law suit.
Entitlement mentality at it's height. If I'm made to be hot, I'll sue everybody. Idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mayo stadium 8 hr [email protected] 11
Swingers in Brentwood Village Tue Call u Cait 10
Jeremiah Aiken Tue Slut 2
what happen to spring rutherford lewis (Jul '12) Tue ShelookslikeaRat 14
Freddy And Bethany Tue Call u Cait 20
david Payne Tue curious 1
drugs in South Point Tue Sexual Chocolate 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chesapeake Mortgages