sandwich shop up fo grabs

sandwich shop up fo grabs

Posted in the Chesapeake Forum

no duh

United States

#1 Sep 3, 2012
Fo sho wasn't a go and ain't no mo. Fo sale, fo rent, fo reelz ya'll. Where's a brutha suposta get samiches?
Izrul

Huntington, WV

#2 Sep 4, 2012
no wounder the location sucked
what up lol

Proctorville, OH

#3 Sep 4, 2012
no duh wrote:
Fo sho wasn't a go and ain't no mo. Fo sale, fo rent, fo reelz ya'll. Where's a brutha suposta get samiches?
What are you a gansta, and also some proper english would help.
eubonics

United States

#4 Sep 4, 2012
You don't read funk? Well then, let me degangstafy that for ya. They saw a for rent sign on the sandwich shop and a for sale sign for the equipment and deducted that it had taken a downturn and was looking to sell the equipment and rent the building. They were also wanting to allow others take cheap shots as to why they were wanting to call it quits.
Really

Lewis Center, OH

#5 Sep 5, 2012
dont read funk thank u for the clearing that up
eubonics

United States

#6 Sep 5, 2012
No problem. I speak jive but I read funk.
Nasty

Proctorville, OH

#7 Sep 11, 2012
My friend and I had lunch there because someone told us it was SOOOO WONDERFUL! O m g......I can honestly say it was the worst food I have EVER eaten!! It tasted bland, just plain gross, I'd have been much happier eating a cardboard box. No wonder they're closing, if their food tasted like that every day, well there's the reason for no business.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why is the building closed? Is Crystal there? 5 hr Kevin buns 1
Yet another Police Chief 7 hr William Ponderosa 10
Dennis Gibson for mayor! 8 hr Milk dud 2
brhik Jul 24 Really 2
Big Tex Jul 22 Chris big sex reed 3
idiots Union Township trustees (Sep '16) Jul 20 Adult 2
Rebecca Bocook Jul 20 Curious George 18

Chesapeake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance