Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

#8944 Sep 15, 2012
Rakk wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is some sarcasm!!! You are soo right Christians and atheist are littering the streets in droves demanding America burns and all infidels be killed. Yup it definitely is a big secret!!! Are you retarded?
Wow, an Amish lad like yourself using sarcasm. Didn't know they learned you up real pretty like about that kind of stuff in home school. Anyway, you are not selling me on any notion of the nutjobs that are in the middle east, trying to force people to bend to their religion. It's the same thing the rightwing conservative Christians are trying to do. See, despite your ignorant notions that you have of me, I think ALL religion is a threat to peace in this country. I think modern religion is an insanity and it has nothing to do with one's belief in God. If you don't think there would be Christian militia boys burning down mosques here in the US, if the Muslims released a cheesy hate film calling Jesus a bastard, then you are over the rainbow. When it comes to radicals and religion, it's six of one and half a dozen of another.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#8945 Sep 15, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus Christ, you are stupid. When someone's theory leads to absurd results, it often helps to demonstrate those absurd results in order to show the absurdity of the theory. Of course I don't believe that the Free Exercise clause means "not charging." But what you seem to have missed in all of this, is that XXX (who I was responding to originally) believes that it is improper to interpret the words in the Constitution beyond their "plain meaning." I was demonstrating the absurdity of that theory. Get it?
Absurd? Okay, we will use freedom of religion as an example: The Constitution explicitly uses the government branch of Congress. It does not say governors, mayors, state reps. It says Congress.

Pretty unambiguous if you ask me. That is until some liberal activist judge gets a hold of it. So now Congress means any government entity. How did that happen? How is Congress promoting a religion when children are led into prayer by a school teacher paid by local or state tax dollars in a school built by local and/or state tax dollars?

I know you (or Duke) can provide all kinds of answers relating to court rulings and other amendments, but seriously, what do you think the founders intended here?
Free Market Capitalist

Rocky Ridge, OH

#8946 Sep 15, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Trickle down has never worked.
If you blame Clinton for 9/11 you are a demagogue and not capable of rational conversation.
Ever get a job from a poor man?

Trickle down has worked, see Reagan......

As far as Clinton goes, he gutted the military when he was in office. Not only that, but he had Bin Laden offered to him on more than one occassion, but Slick Willy was too busy getting his nob polished.

If you can't understand this, then it is you who are irrational.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#8947 Sep 15, 2012
StarryStarry wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember, as you do, when main roads were shut down in Cleveland so that stations of the cross could be performed. I also remember when Catholics were not allowed to enter a Protestant church because it was a sin. My very Catholic mother in law would not attend my children's Christenings, because they were not baptized Catholic. Some 20 years later, still a devout Catholic, she attended the Baptisms of her great grandchildren. Much has changed, some good, some bad. It's all subjective. I was a very pro choice Democrat, until I had grandchildren. When I held my first grandson in my arms, my heart and my brain turned over and around to where my comfort level is to this day. BTW, it's always a pleasure to read your posts.
Thank you for the compliment. Maybe we were in the same neighborhood back then. LOL!
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#8948 Sep 15, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Absurd? Okay, we will use freedom of religion as an example: The Constitution explicitly uses the government branch of Congress. It does not say governors, mayors, state reps. It says Congress.
Pretty unambiguous if you ask me. That is until some liberal activist judge gets a hold of it. So now Congress means any government entity. How did that happen? How is Congress promoting a religion when children are led into prayer by a school teacher paid by local or state tax dollars in a school built by local and/or state tax dollars?
I know you (or Duke) can provide all kinds of answers relating to court rulings and other amendments, but seriously, what do you think the founders intended here?
Amendments are part of the Constitution. You do realize that, correct?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#8949 Sep 15, 2012
Free Market Capitalist wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever get a job from a poor man?
Trickle down has worked, see Reagan......
As far as Clinton goes, he gutted the military when he was in office. Not only that, but he had Bin Laden offered to him on more than one occassion, but Slick Willy was too busy getting his nob polished.
If you can't understand this, then it is you who are irrational.
Like most Teabaggers, you don't deal in facts.
Free Market Capitalist

Rocky Ridge, OH

#8950 Sep 15, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Remember what happen in 1929, the Great Depression and it proved Karl Marx right.
Do you even know what caused the Great Depression?

Just FYI, the Great Depression was the hang over from the Roaring Twenties. The boom of the roaring twenties was the result of Federal Reserve policies, where interest rates were artificially set too low. If not for the Fed messing around with the money supply and interest rates, the Great Depression would have never happened. Ultimately, the Fed has been behind every bubble (Roaring Twenties, Nasdaq, housing, etc.) Now we have a bubble in government debt and you can thank the Fed for most of this. They just announced QE3 last week. Government interference in the free markets led to the Great Depression!
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#8951 Sep 15, 2012
Free Market Capitalist wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, usually when the Federal Government cuts taxes they end up actually taking in more money. This is the problem with the tax and spend liberal democrats, they want ever higher taxes so they can spend even more. It's not the tax cuts that are the problem, it's the government's insane spending.
Remember when Clinton cut off our military? His insane and selfish defense cuts eventually led to 9/11. Hell, he even had Bin laden offered to him and did nothing. This country needs a strong military.
Back to the tax cuts. When taxes are kept low or reasonable, it spurs economic growth, allowing the government to take in more, as a result. This economy can't survive with tax increases. Also, you got Obamacare entering the equation and that alone is enough to sink this country.
Exactly. I have a couple who rents from me. He has medical coverage from work, but she can't work full time and has no coverage at all. They make enough money to live within their means, but no real extras. They make too much money for any government assistance.

Now comes Commie Care. They will be forced to cough up money for DumBama or have to purchase government mandated insurance. WTF are they supposed to come up with the money? Now she fears she may lose her car because Commie Care may take enough away from them that she won't be able to afford monthly payments any longer.

The only real way out of their situation is for her husband to put her on his insurance program at work, but that would mean a reduction in his hourly pay. They are F'd unless we elect Romney and he wipes out government mandated care via stealing their hard earned money through fines.

Obama is a Communist and a criminal. Make sure he only gets one term if anything, for the sake of my tenants.
Free Market Capitalist

Rocky Ridge, OH

#8952 Sep 15, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Like most Teabaggers, you don't deal in facts.
Facts?

You think fascism, communism or socialism works?
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#8953 Sep 15, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Amendments are part of the Constitution. You do realize that, correct?
Let's try this again: "Do you really believe that this was the intent of our founders?"
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#8954 Sep 15, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. I have a couple who rents from me. He has medical coverage from work, but she can't work full time and has no coverage at all. They make enough money to live within their means, but no real extras. They make too much money for any government assistance.
Now comes Commie Care. They will be forced to cough up money for DumBama or have to purchase government mandated insurance. WTF are they supposed to come up with the money? Now she fears she may lose her car because Commie Care may take enough away from them that she won't be able to afford monthly payments any longer.
The only real way out of their situation is for her husband to put her on his insurance program at work, but that would mean a reduction in his hourly pay. They are F'd unless we elect Romney and he wipes out government mandated care via stealing their hard earned money through fines.
Obama is a Communist and a criminal. Make sure he only gets one term if anything, for the sake of my tenants.
Screw her. I don't want to pay for her medical care every time she goes to the Emergency Room for a runny nose. Freeloader.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#8955 Sep 15, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's try this again: "Do you really believe that this was the intent of our founders?"
Yes I do. But, that doesn't matter. You know why it doesn't matter. Because after our founders died, we amended the Constitution and added the Fourteenth Amendment.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#8956 Sep 15, 2012
Free Market Capitalist wrote:
<quoted text>
Facts?
You think fascism, communism or socialism works?
Socialism clearly works. See Social Security, Medicare, public schools and the rest of the thinking world.
Free Market Capitalist

Rocky Ridge, OH

#8957 Sep 15, 2012
xxx,

CommieCare adds so many burdens to the middle class it's scary. I remember Obama saying, instead of trickle down, that we need middle out. This, of course, is all bull dung. He is a liar and most of his policies are actually destroying the middle class.

Government involvement into healtchare will destroy it. Count on it. Many people are going to die because of this tryant.
Free Market Capitalist

Rocky Ridge, OH

#8958 Sep 15, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Socialism clearly works. See Social Security, Medicare, public schools and the rest of the thinking world.
You fool! Our public school system is ranked like 28th in the world.

Social security and mediscare are completely underfunded and leading this country to bankruptcy.

You can't be serious...
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#8959 Sep 15, 2012
Free Market Capitalist wrote:
xxx,
CommieCare adds so many burdens to the middle class it's scary. I remember Obama saying, instead of trickle down, that we need middle out. This, of course, is all bull dung. He is a liar and most of his policies are actually destroying the middle class.
Government involvement into healtchare will destroy it. Count on it. Many people are going to die because of this tryant.
You know what we are going to do in December? We are going to outlaw foil so you won't be able to make hats anymore which will give us direct access to your brains.
Free Market Capitalist

Rocky Ridge, OH

#8960 Sep 15, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what we are going to do in December? We are going to outlaw foil so you won't be able to make hats anymore which will give us direct access to your brains.
I don't wear tin foil hats, but maybe you should.

At least I have a brain. You are nothing but a mindless left-wing, communist ideologue...
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#8961 Sep 15, 2012
Free Market Capitalist wrote:
<quoted text>
You fool! Our public school system is ranked like 28th in the world.
Social security and mediscare are completely underfunded and leading this country to bankruptcy.
You can't be serious...
Try taking any of those things away and see what happens.

Do you want to try the "world ranking" argument on health care? Probably not.

Since: Aug 12

United States

#8962 Sep 15, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Trickle down has never worked.
If you blame Clinton for 9/11 you are a demagogue and not capable of rational conversation.
Trickle down created more millionaires out of middle class people than ever before. Ceasar is losing more millionaires than ever before......
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#8963 Sep 15, 2012
Free Market Capitalist wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't wear tin foil hats, but maybe you should.
At least I have a brain. You are nothing but a mindless left-wing, communist ideologue...
You blame Clinton for 9/11 and flappers for the Great Depression. You may have a brain, but it doesn't function properly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police murder yet another unarmed innocent person. 1 hr Hands up 4
bernard kincaid 4 hr uh oh 5
Snak Shak & Giovannis 6 hr sPL 3
News Callihan indicted on pain clinic charges (May '12) 7 hr Blow 172
Taylor farren 12 hr Like to 79
Neighbors junk and trash. Sat Sad but true 33
FHS student section thrown out of game Sat Roll no 9

Chesapeake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chesapeake Mortgages