South Point, OH

#4 Feb 8, 2013
Omg smh wrote:
She was in a car accident! Pete who?
Helms-she's an old friend of mine.
true

South Point, OH

#5 Feb 9, 2013
how about going to her facebook, and not put her name on this trashy site.
Have a little respect ok.
Omg smh

South Point, OH

#6 Feb 10, 2013
Her name has been all over this site for a couple years now! It's all in what the post say! This one is not negitive so back off!
concerned

Murfreesboro, TN

#7 Feb 10, 2013
how is she doing ?
Pete

South Point, OH

#8 Feb 10, 2013
true wrote:
how about going to her facebook, and not put her name on this trashy site.
Have a little respect ok.
Her fb don't have any recent updates on there. I heard the drs are saying she's not gonna make it and is back on life support. Please someone tell me something
Unfortunately

South Point, OH

#9 Feb 11, 2013
You may want to get ahold of Teddi or someone else to talks to her often!! But Facebook is the best route.
Murfreesboro

Henderson, TN

#10 Feb 11, 2013
I was wondering if anyone had any updates? How is she?
Kyle

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#11 Feb 19, 2013
Any updates on her condition? Prayers are going out to her and the family.
Kyle

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#12 Feb 19, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Her fb don't have any recent updates on there. I heard the drs are saying she's not gonna make it and is back on life support. Please someone tell me something
Please let me know if you hear anything. I am not friends on Facebook so I am left in the dark. Would like to know how she is doing, can she have visitors/flowers, etc? Thanks for any help if you hear!
Pete

South Point, OH

#13 Feb 19, 2013
Kyle wrote:
<quoted text>Please let me know if you hear anything. I am not friends on Facebook so I am left in the dark. Would like to know how she is doing, can she have visitors/flowers, etc? Thanks for any help if you hear!
She's doing better. 100% off the ventilator now n was able to do physical therapy today but still has a long road ahead of her. She's still in icu so no visitors or flowers or anything at this point
tosh

Huntington, WV

#14 Feb 20, 2013
Is she in the hospital around here.
Jillian

Chesapeake, OH

#15 Mar 20, 2013
She's a druggy and a theif who can't even take care of her daughter!! Who cares?!? Really!! Look at how down hill she's went since high school!!
anan

Hurricane, WV

#16 May 6, 2013
witnessed her wreck about 9 months ago while driving drunk she hit 2 parked cars and it didnt phase her someone chased her down made her stop and called the cops
curious

Chesapeake, OH

#17 May 6, 2013
anan wrote:
witnessed her wreck about 9 months ago while driving drunk she hit 2 parked cars and it didnt phase her someone chased her down made her stop and called the cops
I believe it. I'm not sure how she didn't go to jail as soon as she was released. She was looped and no drivers lic or inc herself. PLUS she has a warrant on her in Huntington. And her family started a fundraiser to help pay her dr bills....well honey if u weren't so messed up on drugs or was an abiding citizian, u would have had a job to cover ur priorities in life. 1 being car inc. along with your daughter. Nah, don't think ill donate to the website to help pay ur bill

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who is the new harassing Chesapeake cop 11 hr ProudOfThePeake 16
Planet Fitness in old Kmart 11 hr John 11
Massive drug bust 11 hr ProudOfThePeake 16
Red Dodge Grand Caravan 19 hr Ivegotagrip 1
Any MILFS in Brentwood Village (May '16) Jun 20 Rita 13
Tyler Crabtree? (Oct '14) Jun 18 Whodunit 6
stuiped bitch (Sep '12) Jun 12 Truthfully 12

Chesapeake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance