Trick or Treat Night Chesapeake

Trick or Treat Night Chesapeake

Posted in the Chesapeake Forum

“The package dynamite comes in”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#1 Sep 2, 2012
Does anyone know the date and times for trick or treat night here in town yet? I'm planning a Neighborhood Halloween Party. My intention ATM is to have it on Halloween night (Wednesday, October 31st)
like minded

United States

#2 Sep 2, 2012
Don't know about date or time but you should let your topix fans know where the party is. I think I might live in your neighborhood and would love to come if invited.

Location hidden

#3 Sep 3, 2012
I will be passing out invitations prolly this week, so I can get a good idea of how many are showing so we can have enough supplies, hotdogs, chips, soda, candy for the kiddos, maybe even a bob for apples kinna thing for them to play in, plus of course all the swings n stuff for them to play on and run around and just get PLUMB worn out so they go straight to sleep when their parents and such take them home (you're welcome LOL)
Be sure to let me know or call the # on the invite, I am going to try and speak with everyone to line up details and such and then we will see if you do live in my neighborhood, if you live on or around i think its Pemberton Ave behind Yorks dentist office then taht would be a yes! have a great day!:D

Location hidden

#4 Sep 3, 2012
Oh and BTW, what fans...LOL
chessymomof2

United States

#5 Oct 3, 2012

Location hidden

#6 Oct 5, 2012
Excellent! Thank you very much chessymomof2!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Construction in Pville 3 hr Mr_Awesome 9
Tyler ruggles is a thief!! 6 hr Jessica lawless 6
debbie blevin (Jul '10) 6 hr Sally West 99
new FHS principal 7 hr crazy 7
Where is Eddie bone (Oct '15) 10 hr Know him 4
News Waterloo man gets CCS for domestic violence (Mar '11) Tue Bullcrap 3
union twp trustee's (May '12) May 22 lolo 22
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chesapeake Mortgages