Anonymous

Wellington, OH

#1 Sep 15, 2010
this is the most childish most hurtful thing im on here because i had a loved one hurt by you idiots and cowards that want to express your opinion... i really hope they catch all of you and through the book at you and you lose everything thats dear to you.... this was really mature to start a gossip colum like theres not enough of that around anyway.to the person who did start it your the one who will get whats coming to you!! i bet your the most miserable person on this planet and i bet you get your rocks off........ youll be the one standing alone when its time you miserable freak...
King Cock

Indonesia

#2 Sep 15, 2010
Taking the internet serious would be a "childish" thing to do.
Anonymous

South Point, OH

#3 Sep 16, 2010
King Cock wrote:
Taking the internet serious would be a "childish" thing to do.
no!!!!!!! learning about this crap from others is childish and obviously you like it or why else would you say this have you not watched the crap on tv about internet bullys and the kids its killed or hurt... would you want that to be your child i sure as hell dont so dont respond to me like that!!!!!!!!!! king cock how ignorant is that... your just another in a long line of idiots.. who hide and spout of your mouth behind a computer... i love my kids and i watch this thing and there phones like any good normal parent should and would do.. so keep your opinions to your self,
JellyFish

Acme, PA

#4 Sep 16, 2010
Speaking of hiding behind a username.... I believe you are too
King Cock

Indonesia

#5 Sep 16, 2010
fox22345676 wrote:
<quoted text>no!!!!!!! learning about this crap from others is childish and obviously you like it or why else would you say this have you not watched the crap on tv about internet bullys and the kids its killed or hurt... would you want that to be your child i sure as hell dont so dont respond to me like that!!!!!!!!!! king cock how ignorant is that... your just another in a long line of idiots.. who hide and spout of your mouth behind a computer... i love my kids and i watch this thing and there phones like any good normal parent should and would do.. so keep your opinions to your self,
I wouldn't let my child surf the internet until he/she is mature enough to use it for it's purpose (information.)
And it IS childish for a grown person (you) to be taking what random people say on the internet serious. That is a fact, not my opinion.
So f*ck you, f*ck your kids, f*ck your T.V, f*ck your internet, and f*ck those so called "internet bullies."
Anonymous

South Point, OH

#6 Sep 17, 2010
King Cock wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't let my child surf the internet until he/she is mature enough to use it for it's purpose (information.)
And it IS childish for a grown person (you) to be taking what random people say on the internet serious. That is a fact, not my opinion.
So f*ck you, f*ck your kids, f*ck your T.V, f*ck your internet, and f*ck those so called "internet bullies."
seriously this is why i do watch because of people like you what the truth hurt ya there just a lil bit freak!!!!!!!!!!
King Cock

Indonesia

#7 Sep 17, 2010
fox22345676 wrote:
<quoted text>seriously this is why i do watch because of people like you what the truth hurt ya there just a lil bit freak!!!!!!!!!!
Lmao, that response didn't even make sense! Did you make it out of high school? The only truth I see is my last post.:)
Anonymous

South Point, OH

#8 Sep 17, 2010
wow you sure do have alot of anger built up to pretty much say f*** the world lol..and you can say u wont let ur kid do this or that but they will go behind ur back and do it you wont always be around!!!! but this site is a sad weaste of space... and there is so much crap talking in cpeake people need to grow up and stop runnin off at the mouth!!!! if you dont like someone tell them dont hide behind a computer!!!.
Anonymous

United States

#9 Sep 17, 2010
JellyFish wrote:
Speaking of hiding behind a username.... I believe you are too
actually if you knew me and our family you would know what the fox means so get a life dont blow your mouth at something you dont know about and to king cock really your a cock alright..
jessie james

Waterloo, Canada

#10 Sep 17, 2010
Hear u go this is my name this site is a bunch of s***! And whoever thought of the topix website probably didn't intend this t happen cpeake has taking it to an x-treme !! Like always I mean proctorville ironton nor huntingtons forum is this bad!!! People need to grow the f*** up!!! And if u don't like someone grow some balls and leave ur name as well as say it to their face!!! Which cpeak don't know how to do!!!
Javon Thompson

South Point, OH

#11 Sep 20, 2010
this was originally used for politics nd political debates. if u let these so called "internet bullies" know that what they do angers u.. theyre gonna keep doing it.. theres no other way u can stop them unless u know exactly who they are.. nd idk if u do err not.. so the best thing ta do is jus ignore everything they say.. nd not to get on here.. if u know ppl are saying stuff about u nd u know its gonna get to u anyway why do u get on here..? no matter what u say theyre not gonna stop. so i hope my advice helped u..
haha

Chesapeake, OH

#12 Sep 20, 2010
i think javon is the man!
King Cock

Indonesia

#13 Sep 21, 2010
fox22345676 wrote:
wow you sure do have alot of anger built up to pretty much say f*** the world lol..and you can say u wont let ur kid do this or that but they will go behind ur back and do it you wont always be around!!!! but this site is a sad weaste of space... and there is so much crap talking in cpeake people need to grow up and stop runnin off at the mouth!!!! if you dont like someone tell them dont hide behind a computer!!!.
Once again, you make no sense in this post. I never said "f*ck the world," I said f*ck YOU and everything to do with YOU. Grow up and stop taking the "internet bullies" so serious.
Ben Dover

Huntington, WV

#14 Mar 17, 2013
fox22345676 wrote:
<quoted text>actually if you knew me and our family you would know what the fox means so get a life dont blow your mouth at something you dont know about and to king cock really your a cock alright..
Usually only inmates have a long number behind their name. Are you an inmate of Lawrence County?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any MILFS in Brentwood Village Sun Union local 1
where can i get a hooker (Jul '15) Sun Pigeater 6
Chesapeake School Bus Driver Sat T-Eight 11
union twp trustee's (May '12) May 28 Realz 23
debbie blevin (Jul '10) May 28 Sally West 101
Dennis Gibson Getting Fired, FINALLY! May 27 Not Dick Gilpin 39
News Waterloo man gets CCS for domestic violence (Mar '11) May 24 Bullcrap 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chesapeake Mortgages