Search ends when child found safe

Search ends when child found safe

There are 14 comments on the Ironton Tribune story from Sep 14, 2012, titled Search ends when child found safe. In it, Ironton Tribune reports that:

A mother who thought her 11-year-old autistic son was missing created a tense couple of hours for emergency agencies Thursday, only to discover the child she thought was missing was actually safe with family members in West Virginia.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ironton Tribune.

you all know who i am

United States

#1 Sep 14, 2012
The boy was safe but he was ALONE!!!!! Sara left him alone his family is in Ohio!

“The package dynamite comes in”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#2 Sep 16, 2012
so.... he was just, like sitting on a hill in WV?
Its me again

United States

#3 Sep 17, 2012
No he was in the house all alone. You dont leave a chilld alone especially an autistic child!!! Thats what happens when your high!
Shelley

South Point, OH

#4 Sep 17, 2012
How do you know? Was you there when this happened?
Its me again

United States

#5 Sep 17, 2012
I saw the mother and even the police said she was high!
Keith

South Point, OH

#6 Sep 17, 2012
The little boy was with family in West Virginia so actually the little boy wasn't alone Right?
Wow

Huntington, WV

#7 Sep 22, 2012
you all know who i am wrote:
The boy was safe but he was ALONE!!!!! Sara left him alone his family is in Ohio!
You just can't stop smearing the names of others to get yourself some attention. I can't believe you didn't put your real name on here, Mask.
As soon as this happened, you were gloating all over facebook. You just can't help but cast the first stone, can you? Nosy azz ginger.
sad

Nitro, WV

#8 Sep 23, 2012
lance pauley runs her name all over the place, says horrible things about her then lies!
worse

Chesapeake, OH

#9 Apr 2, 2013
Lance even divorced her!
Kay

South Point, OH

#10 Apr 3, 2013
Isn't she a Lesbian now
Bi-Sexual

Chesapeake, OH

#11 Apr 3, 2013
She likes it both ways, she ran away to dayton to drug runs for heroin with her girlfriend, she doesnt see those kids though! theyre not in her life
James

Chesapeake, OH

#12 Apr 4, 2013
I would love to watch her go down on that blonde girl she is with
Rick

United States

#13 Apr 6, 2013
Wish she was bi when I dated her
Kevin

United States

#14 Jun 27, 2013
Sara Kisor - White is currently serving her 6 month jail sentence for the above incident, enough said.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coaches 1 hr Tucker 6
Jill Stapelton (Sep '14) 13 hr Ambiem King 12
Planet Fitness in old Kmart Mon lol 8
Title loan (Sep '16) Mon Brad 4
casey Kerns Sun Bahaha 2
Tyler Crabtree? (Oct '14) May 19 ThatOneBiitch 5
Rudy's pizzeria (Mar '16) May 17 Someone2 33

Chesapeake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance